Will ranking effect our earning .? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Will ranking effect our earning .?

i dont think that ranking affect our earning. Ranking just shows that the number of posts. Everyday we do useful posts we get benefit for every post which also increase our profits and earning but the rankin doesn't tell that the increase and decrease of earning, the main part of this forum just make creative content in every forum

On 4/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, Umar shah said:

Dear all I hope you are all will be fine .

My question is that ,Can ranking effect our earning? I mean to say that if we got sir ranking,will our earning increase ? I will wait your answers.

Absolutely NO !

but it can be. 

let me explain here on Crypto talk.

It can affect like most of tge people here react or give positive reputaion to those who have maximum ranking level.

That's why tou can get more from it.

It really indirectly propotional to others.

So, try to provide useful information.

have a good day dear.......

you can do it 

The issue of profit from cryptocurrencies, my friend, does not depend on getting ranked, but when you present a good and successful job, you will get your goals and achieve successes after that.  So, I advise you to pay attention to the issue of learning and gaining good knowledge, and after that, the reputation and level will automatically develop after that.

No mate earning not depends on our ranks. The process of earning is same for each and every member who is available on this forum if he is a junior member or a legendary member. So try to make good posts and more than 20 posts so that you will be able to earn good money from this forum.

• +2 1

Obviously rank is the most important and good in our work ,, and confirms that we worked hard and patience until we got it ,, but it has nothing to do with increasing profits my friend ,, the only thing that brings us profit ,, is that our posts are important and important  and attract the rest of the members ,, so we get positive reviews On them.Thank you so much.

Rank is important and good in our work, and  we worked hard and patience until we got it, but it has nothing to do with increasing profits my friend, the only thing that brings us profit, is that our posts are important and useful and attract the rest of the members, so we get positive reviews On them, and thus we get the profits.

The ranks here indicate the age of the member and the extent to which the world knows about him, but the ranks are not useful for the wage that the prospect receives. The wage is paid to every person who works hard.

No, my friend, this certainly doesn't affect our profits, but it means how old you are in this wonderful forum, and how to be responsible for others in advising and educating them, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Actually,the profits that we can earn here are influenced by two main factors, the number of posts, the number of positive interactions with them. In fact, When you work good and respect the rules and be appreciated by the users you can earn more than who have a higher ranking and don't work good like you. Our experiences have increased and we have become more knowledgeable and thus we can help the beginners in the forum.

I think if the rank had an effect on the payment, that was mentioned in the forum rules.
Therefore, the payment for everyone is the same and only the rank of beginners (new bie) is not paid for it because its 100 participations are considered free. As for all the following ranks, 200 satoshi are paid for one participation, as a maximum of 20 per day, provided that the participation gets a good reputation.

• +3 1

I don't think ranking can effect your earning. It depends on your quality of posts you provide to the community.Community reputation can effect your earning. For better community reputation ,you have to give useful posts 

Dear Sir or Madam, The good thing about this site is that everyone gets paid equally. Ranks are only used to track members' progress; a higher rank denotes an individual with extensive knowledge. The amount of money earned per post is the same for everybody. Working here for the sake of knowledge will earn you a lot of money and allow you to learn a lot. If you want to make more money, go into trading and investing after studying and understanding all of the strategies. Regards to you.

I don't really think so my dear and i never heard about this from the senior members either and if you have high ranks in this forum it means you are really participating well in the forum and your posts are very useful.

This forum is one of the best specialized forums in this field, it is characterized by a very profitable payment system, and is suitable for all members regardless of their rank and experience, as it is an opportunity for all members to collect the necessary capital for trading and investment.

No, my friend, that does not affect the wage you receive at all. Those who have 1000 posts and those who have 100 posts receive the same fee. The purpose of this forum is not profit, my friend.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

Of course my dear friend ranking effect on our earning but if you are doing another work for example treading or another business then ranking can not effect on your earning.

No, the profits here do not depend on the rank, but rather on the importance of your ideas that you put forward and your good information that you share in order to get positive reputation and thus you get gains and these gains are constant and do not change.

• +2 1

I think that the higher the rank, the better, but the profits depend on the way we work and our successful investment does not prevent you from consulting the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

No idea about ranking, but as far I know the more reputation you get there can be a chance of increasing in your income.

However, this reputation system also beneficial as it  works as an inspiration akso. Whenever a person hits the react button and gives a reputation score,  you get inspired too. The person who gives score gets a proper info contrarily, the receiver gets a aspiring sign along with the reputation score.

The ranks only indicate your experience, not how much you earn

The ranks have nothing to do with increasing your earnings. They just give you respect by members less rank than you.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear from my perspective the ranking will present our reputation on this forum and i do not think so it will effect our earning because we earn by writing 20 useful and informative post daily we get pay of writing these post after seven days so i do not think so that earning will effect due to this thank you

Raising the ranks and designations here is restricted to increasing our popularity and getting followers from members who like what we publish in terms of useful publications or good responses and answers.
But it does not affect the payments we receive for the work, as they are fixed and given to everyone equally in exchange for creating topics and obtaining evaluation.

• +3 1

Actually, my friend, I do not have verified information but I do not think that the ranking affects the profit.  Profit depends on the extent of hard work and hard work. When we work hard and make the best effort, we get the best profit.

Dear friend I don't think drinking is affected on our working it just shows the experience which we are working on this platform and we should working here on daily basis and now my increased I have increased My ranking I am a full member of stock but there is no effect of my earning on daily basis

• +3 1

No dear according to my knowledge and experience on this forum ranking never take effect on our earnings. I also never heard about this to any senior member. Ranking is only show your participation on this forum not effect in your earnings.