Will ranking effect our earning .? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Will ranking effect our earning .?

Good evening dear. The rank does not affect profits. You get your profits based on your work in the forum. As for the rank, it represents your footing and your interaction in the forum.

Hello

I do not think that profits have nothing to do with the ranking, the ranking only shows us the activity of the member and his interaction through the number of posts. 

the rank is important and good in our work, and you confirm that we worked hard and patiently until we got it,

• +1 1

No, the classification gives you the opportunity to know that it is a person who has been working in this forum for a long time, which gives you a respectable position in the community, of course that to reach that level you must have read and acquired knowledge about Cryptocurrencies and it handles well in that area of commerce.

You raised a very important question.

I want to say that there is no effect of our rank at our payment. Our rank show that our activity and overtime at this form that we have spend. If our post are good then our payment will our also good, so try to create good and useful posts.

The profits have nothing to do with the arrangement if you are a member or someone else, but what affects the ratings on the post if they are negative or not, the payment will be zero, but if it is positive, it is paid by the forum However, if your posts are useful and good, you will be in a good way to earn money

• +3 1

The rank has nothing to do with what is paid for the posts, as any member who publishes a good post, regardless of his rank, is paid. The rank is evidence of the level of experience that the member has reached through his work in the forum.

• +2 1

The advancement in rank has little effect on the payments, because the higher-ranked individual does not expect greater payments, since the purpose of advancing in rank is to acquire great experience and thorough expertise, not to earn money.

Welcome, my friend, at the beginning, I do not think that the profits have anything to do with the arrangement because it is not mentioned in the regulations and rules that the arrangement increases or decreases the profits.

• +1 1

No my friend . The rank in the forum expresses the activity of the member of the forum and the number of his participation and has no effect on payments . The forum pays all members 200 Satoshi for every useful comment and gets a good reputation with a maximum of 20 comments per day .

• +2 1

Ranking has nothing to do with our earning system,the only thing that matters is post rating,if your posts are always rated then you'll continue receiving your full payment,but having many reputation or attaining a position in this forum won't attract any extra rewards to your account

Hello everyone, my friend, it doesn't matter the level or the classification we may have in the forum, what matters is that you do a good job, in the useful content of your posts and comments, that's where you have to concentrate, so that you can perceive the expected benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that the classification has something to do with our earnings since we are paid for making good publications to obtain good reputation points and that our colleagues value us is the goal for later when the day comes to be able to collect without any inconvenience at least it is what I understand.

Hey, buddy.
I don't think earnings have anything to do with ranking. 
The arrangement appears as member's activity and interaction in the forum 
The profits come from the good reputation your publications earn.

• +4 1

Hello, my friend, a good topic for discussion. I think that the ranking does not affect the increase in profits, as the ranking shows the activity of the member in this forum and the more comments, the higher the member’s ranking

Dear friend, I do not think that the arrangement usually increases profits, the more profit depends on the greater effort presented in this forum, so I work a lot and earn a lot

No it's not like that . Our earning does not depend on ranking . If we made useful posts and appreciated by members and get positive responses then our earning could be increased but it is nothing to do with ranking because ranking is assigned on the basis of how much time we have spent on this forum.

Dear all, I hope you are all doing well.

My question is whether or not our ranking has an effect on our earnings. Will our earnings improve if we are promoted to sir status? I'll wait for your responses.

Nope. The earnings are not depending on our ranks. It's only dependent on our way to work. If our are posts are useful then there is nothing else we have to do. Just make useful posts and let others give what you deserve. I mean reputation points. On this thing your earnings is depending. Thanks. 

I haven't heard of this thing

I don't think earnings have anything to do with the arrangement

Profits are limited to the helpful comments we make

And we profit after completing 20 posts per day

The ranking is only to gain a good reputation in front of other members

According to my point of view ranking didn't increase your profit or earning. But increase your ranking is the prove that you knowledge and experience increase at this forum. You collect lots of information from one section than your rank changed. Wish you all the best of Luck dear.

No, the arrangement is not related to income, the income is related to the positive reputation and the good content that he writes, and the arrangement is there to know the old member with experience and the new member who wants to learn 

• +3 1

Yes my friend effect your earnings that's why you gave bad reputation for giving everyone most of effect on your earnings system of this platform this major problems for facing most people but keep your topics and comments are knowledgeable for every member and important for new members for joining this forum.

Happy posting dear.