Reading and promoting activity ... - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad797

Reading and promoting activity ...

Hello dear gentlemen .I hope you are fine and healthy .The topic of reading is an important topic in order to enhance activity and enhance the brain with good activities . Perhaps most of us prefer what you mentioned, the topic of reading and understanding the notes and blogs well leads us to do the right and perfect work on our topic that we are doing .Reading encrypted blogs is very important for members, especially new ones, so I recommend it and encourage it to be done, and what about you?! ❤🌷

• Useful or interesting 2

Indeed it's true. Research, study about something is always  important. Crypto is no different. In order to get paid or improve yourselfe you must study or research more about crypto. You can explore some websites or watch vedio or follow others experienced members to increase your knowledge.  Also reading other comments will help you to get idea about crypto.

Enhance the brain with good activity. Perhaps we have mostly focused on the subject you mentioned fe you can explore a few websites. So we can understand our work and gain more experience and information of interest because it contributes to the development of the work of this forum and mentions the topics you mentioned, notes and blogs well read and understand the topic topic leads us to be accurate and perfect.

Enhance the brain with good activity. Perhaps we have mostly focused on the subject you mentioned fe you can explore a few websites. So we can understand our work and gain more experience and information of interest because it contributes to the development of the work of this forum and mentions the topics you mentioned, notes and blogs well read and understand the topic topic leads us to be accurate and perfect.

One of the biggest power of any users is to read more and more if any one can do that he can learn very fast and understand good what he want to mean and can share with others users, but in general the majority don't read they talk about the title and forget about the post himself 

Yes, my friend, you are right. I agree with you, because by reading and surveying more on a large number of blogs, our culture and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies will increase, and thus we can participate more and gain good profits and a good reputation by providing useful ideas and giving advice

You are right and in my opinion that reading is the food of the mind as well as it is what makes us change the way we think and contributes to the speed of maturity in addition to that it opens new horizons in this forum so we have to keep reading and discovering

We must read the topics and content presented by friends, but on the condition that we understand what they contain and provide support to the friends who have publications and motivate them to put forward more for the development of the forum

• +3 1

Of course, reading is an effective weapon in our work in CryptoTalk, and this means that the more useful topics we read, the more our knowledge and experience in the field of cryptography increases.
The reading also includes all the topics, blogs and reports that talk about cryptocurrencies on well-known sites, and thus our experiences greatly increase.

I strongly agree with you, reading a productive content will really help most especially the newbies that doesn't have an idea whatsoever about cryptocurrency, crypotalk is an avenue for them to develop theirself positively, reading of relevant post on the forum and making their research outside the forum as well, by so doing you're improving yourself and before you know it you're an expert in this field, that where the experts today start with. Everybody is once a newbie before upgrading to expert.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Many of the most powerful abilities of any user is the ability to read more and more. If a user can do this, he can learn very quickly and understand well what he wants to mean and can share with other users. However, the majority of users do not read; instead, they discuss the title and ignore the post itself. @shakeelsherpao

Reading constitutes the basis for acquiring knowledge and understanding, it allows us to develop the necessary skills to meet the desired objectives. This is a key step to be successful in making and rating posts on this Cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Reading is a very interesting thing and makes us feel active in addition to providing us with the knowledge and culture we want . Reading is important to us . Everyone should read that it is fun, useful and useful for us . I encourage that a lot

Indeed , you are right . We must do study and research before doing anything . It is because study is very important because we get lot of knowledge by researching about that particular thing . We tend to become more focused on our doings . This forum is also all about research and knowledge . We must read blogs and other content from internet to explore this forum more accurately.

Edited by Ferymalik

This is true, the more we read, the more knowledge we gain, we must read more articles about cryptocurrencies to gain experience.

Of course, reading and sharing other topics increases your experience, broadens your thinking, stimulates your brain, and asks you a lot of questions in order to make your own posts, and thus this increases activity in the forum

In my personal opinion, I believe that reading and searching for information are food for the mind. They also have a great role in improving our experience and our capabilities for growth and development. Therefore, we must not stop learning and educating.

Yes I agree with you and this is the right thing to focus on these things properly and more attention will be possible. In Alex, we just do not know the month

It is important when writing the comment that we read the post calmly and with concentration to understand the lesson from it and what is the purpose or aim of the post so that we can write a good, meaningful and compatible comment

You are right, we most read topics and comments from the cryptotalk platform and also improve our activities and learning chance, especially from the senior members, I think learning from the posts of other members, thank you. 

• +1 1

Dear friend according to me both are very important in this forum if you read the contents of other you got a lot of useful information and  you should  encourage them you should give them good reputation because I have seen lot of members that are making good content but do not have reputation just because of other negligence.

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
We must read and read many topics and make use of them as much as possible, and we must also encourage everyone to create publications that are useful to us and the forum

One of my friends gave me this advice at the beginning of my work on this platform, as he told me that you have to pity a lot before you start participating and I think that this is the main reason for my success in this field.

• +1 1

Well, I do not know what is the importance of encrypted topics. As for me, the main thing is that the text of the topic is clear and readable, and carries either useful information or the opinion of a person.

Hello everyone, friends to make the most of this forum, first of all we must read and interpret the publications, where we want to answer, in this way the hits on the content will make greater, and there will be a better understanding of the subject.

• Useful or interesting 1