Soon cryptocurrency will be leading the whole world - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

Soon cryptocurrency will be leading the whole world

I agree with you on this and I see that the future will be trading in cryptocurrencies only, but I am concerned that cryptocurrencies will become under the control of governments.

Of course, it is true that in the future cryptocurrency will be used all over the world. Every country will benefit from cryptocurrency and grow. We must learn and learn about cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency has been doing well since it's creation, so there is higher possibility that the cryptocurrency will be leading the global pandemic phase, so we should learn about that so that we will not be left behind, this is my thought on this.

Look, my friend, I am a very prudent person in everything that I undertake and from what I see or study it seems to me that in the future cryptocurrencies if they do not lead the market will surely be the second most quoted currency after the dollar since that currency is very firm but while his life lasts we will take advantage of it since they give us good returns.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I agree with your comment, but I consider that this would be in the long term, that digital currencies are above fiat currencies, although I am aware that fiat currencies will never disappear, but it is inevitable that cryptos are considered as the main engine of the financial and digital economy of most countries.

• Useful or interesting 1

From my point of view I think it is
Maybe it will happen in the future, but I expect it to be widely used and popular all over the world and cryptocurrencies will be handled side by side with real money. I don't think it is time to exchange real money, as it needs more ground than that.

It's undeniably real, and I believe it will happen sooner than most of us believe. Crypto currency is currently generating a lot of buzz, and there are a lot of things you can benefit from it. You'll see how useful it is if you have the skills.

Yes my dear friend your right son  cryptocurrencies leading the whole world. Cryptocurrencies get popular day by day, more and more people adopt it on daily basis. The cryptocurrencies making a  big place in the whole world soon. In future everyone use cryptocurrencies as a local currency.

I believe that cryptocurrency can dominate the worldwide financial program in the country because I believe it is worthy of doing so with certain future innovations, and we're seeing how cryptocurrencies have begun to use this for trading activities including such property growth and automobiles, for instance.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:35 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

Hello, I consider 🤔 and noticed alot about crypto currency the population of crypto currency is now very large in number my advice here is never live crypto currency because one day your life will change very soon crypto currency will be leading the whole world in reality crypto currency is one of the popular now in all the nation wild because with the situation of what is happening now soon crypto currency will be the leader in future 

Thanks For Understanding!! 

yes, its been leading currently.

As Crypto currency is keadung the world 

it is poosible that in future any ofher currency comes and take care of the the rest.

So , use the latest knowledge and guide others.

i hope this will help some .

I am confident that cryptocurrencies will be one of the most important major currencies in the world in the future, so it is necessary to pay attention to the information we share and the information we get from this distinguished forum

yes dear you are absolutely right as we know that the popularity of cryptocurrency increase day by day and i am sure it has a bright future so we do not leave this currency and continue try to collect knowledge and information about this because your knowledge towards cryptocurrencies and your struggle this will lead you to become rich in the future

• +4 1

I agree with you, but when working with cryptocurrencies, you must beware of fake currencies and fraudulent sites and avoid them
We have to be certain that there is a bright future for cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we are witnessing a great development in the field of cryptocurrency. It has proven itself and is easy to handle. It will conquer all sectors and will be the first currency in the world.

The digital currency market is expanding daily to reach more than 4 thousand digital currencies, which are traded daily, but only ten currencies retain the largest market value and dominate the digital currency market in the world, and the data indicates the recent rise in the market value of cryptocurrencies to exceed 1.8 trillion dollars. And experts believe that dealing in cryptocurrencies carries many advantages, the most important of which is the speed of completion of cash transactions and their low cost, as well as the absence of intermediaries and the failure of the operations to be subject to regulatory procedures in addition to the availability of the possibility of conducting transactions at any moment, and these currencies have been witnessing since a period of skyrocketing in terms of value, spread and dominance Trading markets, which made many shareholders resort to investing their money in them and away from physical cash.

You are right, cryptocurrencies receive great attention and an increasing demand for them, as they are the currency of this age and are in line with the technological development and progress that we are living in, and in the future they will spread more.

Definitely it will and the biggest example for us is Bitcoin as it is already ruling the world and now everyone is interested in it and people have accepted it's importance by seeing its rise and success.

Yes, this is true, my friend .. encrypted currencies will be a great part of the world economy and will have a pivotal role in all fields. This platform is a great choice to learn more about these currencies

I agree with you, this forum is an important source of information related to digital currencies, for which I see a prosperous future in the near future due to the advancement of technology, development and the great demand for it.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are a new financial system based on the communication network, which are currencies that are widely accepted by users, and they will become one of the primary means of payment in the future, but I do not think that they will replace fiat currencies.

Of course, with the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, we can predict that in the future cryptocurrency will be used all over the world and everyone will benefit from crypto.

The crypto currencies have been gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used by millions of people around the world,and that was because of their values and the great positive impact they have on our businesses and even our lives in whole,the crypto currencies will have a great future ahead

That's right, my friend, the encrypted currency is growing more day by day, so we must prepare ourselves so that we can adapt to the encrypted currency in the future when it dominates this world

I agree with you, that cryptocurrencies are shining bright in the financial and economic societies and it is possible that they will take the lead in conducting transactions in the future due to the increase in their popularity in all countries and the increase in the number of investors who want to earn profits, so we will witness a great development and it will be a real revolution.

On 4/24/2021 at 9:14 PM, Jikansamu said:

The crypto currencies have been gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used by millions of people around the world,and that was because of their values and the great positive impact they have on our businesses and even our lives in whole,the crypto currencies will have a great future ahead

Thanks for this useful information @Jikansamu crypo currency is one of the best digital reality in future the facility behind cryptocurrency if great in future i have noticed alot in some country's that valuable of crypto because the development in leading the future.