Post in all sections.. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

Dear friend, do not take a step if you are not confident of your knowledge, your cultures, and your ability to write in other sections, so be careful always and wish you success in your work.

This is a great suggestion. Commenting in other sections can give us a lot of knowledge and experience, so we must visit other sections daily.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, David Ward said:

This is a great suggestion. Commenting in other sections can give us a lot of knowledge and experience, so we must visit other sections daily.

@David Ward When one is new to the forum, it is very difficult to enter the other sections, it will always be for some time in the section for beginners, until there comes a time that it goes to the others, I have made comments in the other sections, but there are not many where you can interact,
Most of the publications are made in this section, we hope that with the days everything will balance out and we can be in the others with many new publications.

• +1 1

Individuals' methodology should be to reach the cove in a smaller field, gain experience from it, and then move on to the world of coding and the rest of the divisions, and thereby achieve the benefit, all things being equal, and become one of the senior individuals.

3 minutes ago, Lewis01 said:

When one is new to the forum, it is very difficult to enter the other sections, it will always be for some time in the section for beginners, until there comes a time that it goes to the others, I have made comments in the other sections, but there are not many where you can interact,
Most of the publications are made in this section, we hope that with the days everything will balance out and we can be in the others with many new publications.

@Lewis01 That is something obvious, no new person is going to go to the other sections by entering the forum, even if they know about cryptocurrencies, the first days will always be in beginners, because that is the dynamic that is imposed, then one goes to the others and He makes his publications, I have done few in the other sections, in the beginners section I have done more because I realize that it is where there is more interaction.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. Working in different departments is good for us in terms of gaining knowledge and experience in the junior section, but we have to move to other departments to develop ourselves.

My friend, in the beginning, we did the most suitable work in the junior section in order to gain experience and knowledge on a wider basis, and after some time we can work in other departments. I liked your idea, but there is no doubt that we always need information on an ongoing basis, so we also have to provide our information to every newbie here.

• +1 1

I agree with you, many members only participate in the first 3 sections and this is very annoying and negatively affects the forum, everyone should participate in all the sections in order to gain more experiences

• +4 1

You are right about that, my dear friend. Participation in one section is not sufficient. Therefore, we must present the participations in all departments for the sake of curiosity in getting acquainted and increasing the experience and knowledge about coding.

Thank you my friend for this advice I will follow it I will try to comment in the rest of the sections because I find it harder but as you said it contains important and valuable information we must visit, develop and provide support to those who post in it .

• +2 1

In my opinion, the best educational sections are the beginners section because there is a lot of valuable and basic information to start your experience, and if you want to continue with work, complete the following sections.

• +4 1

As long as gaining experience and acquiring information is a gradual process in the forum, it is necessary to move from one section to the next when you have gained sufficient experience. When you master the section, move on to the next and share your experience. 

I will support the fact that we should do some research in other forums or section an post too. I think in doing we might be open to other area in that section an be able to learn too. Asking of questions where we might not understand is an open veiw for almost everything.

Thank you for your post, we encourage member of the forum to keep exploring the forum and make their comments on this relevant post out there ,but they are to take into cognisance of the rules guiding each section, so that they won't violate them unknowningly and get banned for doing so.

• +3 1

Well, it is a very useful information, but I think from my point of view that we have to be well acquainted with other departments before participating in it in order to not make mistakes and in order for us to accurately communicate the information so that other people can benefit from it.

In fact, I do not like the idea of staying in one section of the forum, but I will be realistic, I did not find myself good in the topics of the rest of the sections, so I try to learn gradually before I am in sections where I do not understand anything, at least I can gain the minimum Knowledge here and then move to another section.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I noticed that there are sections with a small number of participants. But I think that the increase in participation in the rest of the sections is linked to the importance of the topic. The more useful the topic, the more participation there is.

I agree with you, my friend, the most publications here are in the beginners section, and you should publish more in other sections, but you must gain good knowledge in this section to move to another section, because publishing worthless information exposes you to warnings and prohibitions.

• +1 1

The explanation for this is that the majority of the positions advertised here are kept by government officials. The majority of the pages have been removed because the standards for publication are higher there, or the level of the post must be higher, so everybody comes here.

I think that the reason for this is that the first two sections contain easy-to-understand topics and simple information about cryptocurrencies. As for the rest of the sections, you need a lot of experience, so regular and novice members prefer to participate in the first two sections only.
As for me, I still participate in the first two sections only, but I will soon start participating in the rest of the sections when I feel that I am ready.

• +2 1

The arrangement of the sections here was not in vain. I think that we do not have to go out from one section to another except after the sufficient safety in it. There is nothing wrong with reading and benefiting from the rest of the sections, but publishing and writing in them is still early. We are not in a hurry to do anything as long as we take the same points here and there. If you read my comment, give it an evaluation. Well ❤️

Section of the beginners is the main destination for most new members because most of the publications are easy and can be answered in addition to that they can put up all their questions about the forum and codec, but for me this is not enough, so when you gain sufficient experience they must move to other sections and try Participation.

We are still in the beginners section and we are still learning the basic things and in order to move to the other department and thinking thanks full.