Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

Write the majority want to be famous in a few time and get a lot of reputation very fast and that it's really impossible you should give the Time to time and work hard for your profile to jump between the levels this how it work in the forum...

I agree with you my friend and success who comes after patience and good work is wonderful when it is post with usefull and new content we will achieve fame and Gain at the same time 

Thank you very much for your words of wisdom we must be patient and persevere nothing happens overnight and so we must be vigilant and persevere in our efforts to achieve our objectives.

Hello my friend
If you want to get what you want and achieve everything you wish, patience must be taken as a method, a way, and a style in your life, and nothing comes easy, there must be obstacles and difficulties, and this is the nature of life, you should not despair but rather be optimistic, this is the way to get For what you want
Good luck

Yes, my friend, getting a reputation and gathering followers requires patience and more hard work in order to reach fame in this forum and achieve goals. Thank you.

My dear friend, you are right, and I agree with you. I had previously commented on another post. The importance of patience to reach and achieve the goal in addition to progressing step by step

When your content is good and complies with the rules of the forum and has enough information, you can become popular on this forum thanks to the positive reputation that you will get and the follow-ups from the members.

Yes you have to be patient to get you Matred and advance better and without mistakes and faced the difficulty of something that with time and patience will go beyond this difficulty and better succeed and this is due to patience

Hello my dear friend, I agree with you on this matter because it is in the carelessness of safety and the hurry of regret. Therefore, we, as beginners, must be patient so that we can answer the questions in the right ways and in the interest of everyone with extensive knowledge.

You are right my friend we can achieve everything if we have a good amount of patient because in any online field we can see that that patient is very important thing otherwise we cannot bear any type of loss in that field.

I think that knowledge is the starting point towards any goal we aspire to, whether it is fame, gaining money, or otherwise, so it is necessary to know the things that must be focused on.

Yes, I agree with you. It is important in this work .. to be patient, not to despair and surrender .. optimism and patience lead you to fame and to what you want .. remain patient. You will obtain what you wish and gain the experience you want .. Good luck to all

Yrs my friend 

Every thing in life takes time 

Not only cryptotalk 

For me as a beginner 

Am facing a problem which is how I can know that my reply is useful or not 

And would anyone answer questions ? 

Yeah dont be so hurry for the sake of money.or what ever you want.just be patience and work hard for gaining knowledge.greater efforts will bore fruit and soon you become famous and will start earn money.as slow and steady wins the race .😍

Dear  If you want to get something, you have to be patient in order to make a greater effort, work hard, sincerity and creativity in work with patience. Jazak Allah ♥️

For everything you want you must set yourself goals so that in the end you reach the goal you want, thinking, waiting for the right moment, firmly and patiently. So you have to have a positive mind, don’t rush because the rush only leaves the tiredness. 

Hi dear friend you idea is very logical and i agree to you that patience is the key to get success easily .And we must not to be hurry by going in search of money . So dear be in patience and be careful in creating a post. Your post has some important idea and then the money will come automatically.

In order to achieve success, we need to exercise patience and calmness. Also we have to work properly to get earnings well and we should not hurry or rush in making earnings. 

Yes, my buddy, your words are very logical. We know every other through the ideas and topics we submit right here. Therefore, our subjects need to be of correct content that fits the rules of the forum.

• +1 1