Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

Yes ofcourse dear friend  you are absolutely right.  As we know patience is necessary for every situation of life because patience is the only trick through which we can achieve our goals.  You just need to work hard.  And be consisted. 

In this forum, it is very needed to keep patients. we need more and more patience to work here.  So don't be in getting hurry.  Work here with patients. Try to post useful content. It will help you to get a good reputation.  Don't give up. Keep patients and work hard. Hopefully, you will reach your goal. Good luck. 

I agree with you, my friend, when we enter the world of cryptocurrencies, we must not put fame directly in front of us. Forget there are many steps before achieving fame. 

Thank you for this helpful content.  Everyone must choose the topics carefully.  The words we use help us get to know each other, so focus on the good content of our posts.  We must work hard to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge.

Yes you are right, I agree with you.

We should have patience and persistence, and don't hurry up.

It needs time to be an expert and good worker in the cryptocurrency field.

So I advise all members to be patient and focus on your work right now, and include important and interesting information in your posts and topics.

Thanks buddy, and good luck for you and for all members.

I totally agree with you. You will stand out and become famous here by distinguishing the useful and good topics that you raise. For this, think carefully before posting anything and make your information reliable. Be patient, you will get a good reputation.

Sure dear patience is key to success.We must focus on our goals and one day by the sequence of time we definitely achieve them.In this line i use the word (by the sequence of time) this is the term of patience.

نعم يا صديقي ، لتصل إلى النجاح ، عليك أن تمشي بخطوة وليس التسرع. السرعة صديقة للفشل. أحيانًا يكون السبب هو الخسارة ، والانتظار هو طريق النجاح.

Dear friend, you are on the right to get fame. It is not something that a person gets easily. You must work on this forum continuously and provide useful content to all members and get positive evaluations. Then a person can become famous.

Yes, my friend, your reasoning is sound. We've gotten to know each other through the ideas and topics we share on this site. As a result, our topics must have good content and adhere to the forum's guidelines.

You are right. Patience is the key to comfort and success. You must work continuously and continuously to succeed in the world of encrypted currencies. This world is very useful and profitable, but it needs a little patience. Be patient and experienced, and you will get what you want from good, financial and prestige within the forum

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great job on this platform and also in your life is really want to tell you that all of you dear members I am totally agree with your patience is it necessary to become a successful in our life if patient is very helpful in every field of life cause if you have no patience you cannot experience new things and explore new things so great was useful content on this platform then you will be able to survive on this

Hello my friend
Of course I agree with you on this
We must be patient, work hard and persevere, and not despair, because success can only come with hard work
I wish good luck to everybody

Fame is not an easy thing, and in order to succeed we have to reach our goal with several means. Fame comes after success and success comes through gaining sufficient knowledge and experience to achieve our goal. I advise everyone to be patient in order to get what we want.

Certainly, my man, you are right. Rushing through such matters will lead to the selection of inappropriate topics and a lack of confidence in the intelligence we provide, endangering ourselves and others.

I agree with you, because fame and success do not come from one night to the next, but rather it takes a great and continuous effort to reach what we dream about. 

I agree with you on this matter, as patience is the key to relief, as the proverb says
I have to be patient to get the desired results. There is nothing that comes easily. Rather, it is necessary to learn well and persevere to reach the goal.

Write the majority want to be famous in a few time and get a lot of reputation very fast and that it's really impossible you should give the Time to time and work hard for your profile to jump between the levels this how it work in the forum...

I agree with you my friend and success who comes after patience and good work is wonderful when it is post with usefull and new content we will achieve fame and Gain at the same time 

Yes, my friend, getting a reputation and gathering followers requires patience and more hard work in order to reach fame in this forum and achieve goals. Thank you.

My dear friend, you are right, and I agree with you. I had previously commented on another post. The importance of patience to reach and achieve the goal in addition to progressing step by step

When your content is good and complies with the rules of the forum and has enough information, you can become popular on this forum thanks to the positive reputation that you will get and the follow-ups from the members.

Yes you have to be patient to get you Matred and advance better and without mistakes and faced the difficulty of something that with time and patience will go beyond this difficulty and better succeed and this is due to patience

You are right my friend we can achieve everything if we have a good amount of patient because in any online field we can see that that patient is very important thing otherwise we cannot bear any type of loss in that field.