Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must not measure ourselves, for example, with an expert member who reached a high rank in the forum. This person got tired of himself and was patient, and by working hard he got what he wanted

• +5 1

Slow and steady wins the race so be steady and stuck to your goal until you achieve it. Give your 100% and then don't be fear of result as you should remain patient whatever the result is and never be disappointed and try your luck again and again.

Yes, I agree, my friend.
We must be patient, persevere, work hard and put forward thoughtful topics that will benefit everyone 
Good luck

Thank you for this wonderful talk, many of the people coming to this forum are only seeking to earn money, and they are not interested in great knowledge here, and this thing is wrong, they must first seek knowledge and then earn good luck for everbody

• +2 1

I think you are right in the point that learning comes before fame, because the more you learn, the more experience and knowledge you have, the automatically increase your fame among the members and your reputation as well, so I advise everyone to learn.

• welcome 

Yes, my friend, being patient makes us reach what we want .. We must choose topics of interest in which we present positive evaluations to our friends in order to exchange knowledge and learn to respect the opinions of everyone in the forum.

Hope you are doing well and i do agree with you.Hurrying is never going to help you.so we have to be much patient and calm what are we doing right now.

Yes, my dear friend, we have to think about how we can post new publications that contain great valuable information useful to everyone in this forum first, and then success comes immediately because our success depends on what is presented here. In order to be able to provide this content we need to put a lot of effort into research and learning

I agree with these tips, and I hope that I have understood and that I will be able to be an effective member through my recent knowledge. The rules are clear in the forum and we must abide by them.

I agree with you my opinion, there are many people who lose a lot from behind their haste and behind the hour of anger, so we must take a natural decision so as not to expose ourselves to any situation whatsoever

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We must make money quickly, because when we are unable to do it, we rush to make many mistakes, and we are only focused on creating posts and earning money. But, dear, we must be patient and create new topics that are useful for beginners

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. We have to be patient to make more money and not to hasten so that our mistakes do not increase and work to make our topics have good ideas and support each other to get to know the cryptocurrencies more

hello friend I am a great with you we should not hari on investment if we are investing some coins in the ubit account then we should baby pation because with the passage of time the value of every Queen is increased on on the you beat so we should be patient and waiting for the right time

• +4 1

You must maintain a sense of equilibrium. We can't work quickly or put things off because it will stress us out and damage our health sooner or later. Taking time well prepared and with defined priorities would relax us and make our job at Cryptotalk run smoothly.

Rushing with new members is not good, and it will not make them reach anything they wish.
Feeling motivated and active in the work of junior members is great, but it has to be coordinated. The beginning of any work needs to learn the basics, and here comes the forum and publishing rules.
The more information and experience the greater the more we reach the fame and the goals that we seek to achieve.

• +3 1

Actually i hope You cannot become famous in this forum easily, your fame will increase through your useful and valuable topics, so you must be patient, work hard and focus to create useful and attractive topics that will impress other members and they love your topics, your fame will increase through your good work .

• +1 1

You are right... Working in this forum necessitates a great deal of patience and caution in order to acquire the necessary experience and expertise to achieve one's goals.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. I completely agree with you. We must all be patient and also everything you want to reach. Also, success and reach the highest peak. We must have patience and the strength to wait. Also, obtaining money requires patience. Thank you very much, my friend.

Hello my friend
Of course I agree with you on this
The content of the topic should be useful, positive, and attract the reader, thus achieving a good reputation, increasing your experience, and earning money
Good luck to you

You must go deep into the forum to get information. If you want to be popular and follow-up. You must provide a useful content to encourage members to grant assessments. But when you don't provide useful content and don't want fame, this thought won't make you famous Crypto.My friends, don't rush, if you do your job well. 

In my opinion, haste brings a lot of losses and being patient is what positively affects our success and brings us good profits.

The field of cryptocurrencies needs to be patient and not rush.

While working on this forum, you should not be concerned with becoming famous or looking for the shortest path in order to become rich because this matter does not exist. All you need to pay attention to is the existing information and look for a way to increase your practical experience.

In the world of cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to strive to become famous, but rather we all have to work hard and exercise patients in other to get what you are striving for. It is better to set some material goal and strive for it, and popularity itself will come with time, serious hard work and patient.

Hello my dear friend, yes your words are very perfect.  We should not be in a hurry and think carefully about anything.  Especially while working with cryptocurrencies.  We have to be patient and then the good reward will come

Yes my friend success requires a lot and a lot of patience and time and also needs to learn new things to create new ideas and useful and unique, everyone wants to be successful, but we have to face the difficulties of life and be ready to try many times if we fail and we have to do our best to achieve success so we have
All the best for everyone.