Do we really need stable coins? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Stable coins are needed mostly by traders. The exchanges don't need to hold vast amounts of fiat in their bank accounts to be able to cover traders, they just use the stable coins instead that are claiming to be backed by fiat.

Tether is one but there is much talking surround it's bank accounts and they even admitted once that less than 100% of their stable coin was covered by USD.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I dont know what are the most important features of Stable coins and why we need 100 of stable coin , if there is already USDT and  TUSD in market why many stable coins are being developed daily 

Yes we do. Stable coins are the only cryptos that can be adopted world wide for daily purchases in stores and what not. Imagine having a volatile crypto as a main currency in your country. 😯

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

There's a big difference between a coin that has a relatively stable price and a stablecoin.  Stablecoins are pegged to one or more fiat currencies and shouldn't waver in value and aren't worth investing in because they'll never make you any money.  Contrast that to a coin like doge, for instance, whose value is stable but not constant. 

And no, I don't think we really need stablecoins.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 1/1/2020 at 9:57 PM, Sid said:

I think I need it to transfer assets between exchanges and if I want to buy something with cryptocurrency, then a stable coin is needed. 😁

Hehehe.....

I can only smile seeing the statement that you are making right now because you only need it to transfer the assets then if you want to buy something on cryptocurrency it only requires a stable price by only meeting your needs.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Hehehe.....

I can only smile seeing the statement that you are making right now because you only need it to transfer the assets then if you want to buy something on cryptocurrency it only requires a stable price by only meeting your needs.

Well 😅,because that is one of the benefits of a stable coin. So I think we need stable coins for something like this. If there are no stable coins, it will be difficult.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

We do if you have been longer in this crypto world, ou will understand sometimes all the coins are constantly going  down, in moments like that it is better to send your copins to a stable coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

5 hours ago, Sid said:

Well 😅,because that is one of the benefits of a stable coin. So I think we need stable coins for something like this. If there are no stable coins, it will be difficult.

Yes it is true what you say is that we need a stable coin for something like that so that it will not be difficult to do in the future because that is one of the benefits of a stable coin.

• +1 1

what do you mean by "stable coin" in price or in technology? because usdt also includes as stable coin in price. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Of course yes we need stable coins.. Stable coins are very useful when it comes in trading because if bitcoin starting to dump then we can convert it in stable coins so to prevent losing more money.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Stablecoins are most definitely a better alternative to altcoins that might turn into shitcoins in the future.

But then again, if the prices of altcoins skyrockets to the moon, you might find yourself banging your head on the wall for investing in stablecoins instead.

Having more options for trades is much better than none at all, IMO.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual to make the call on whether to invest in stablecoins or not. And future events will justify the decision.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Actually very much important of stable coin because stable coin help a lot in trading and so much exchanges not use usd, they only using stable coin but in market many stable coin is come so we don't need other stable coin.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Yes stable coins are important I'm using it to hold my profits after bull run happens.also there are site and that gives certain interest when you deposit your stable coins in them.example is nexo you can get I think 8%per year by storing your stable coins in there site.

• +1 2

I personally need a stable coin. Because with the presence of stable coins of course when the bitcoin or crypto market has decreased. We can hold coins stable for a while. So a stable coin is very important.

• +1 2

I think we need stable coins, because many of them are pegged to USD. If the price of cryptocurrency is rising drastically then we can exchange with stable coins and vice versa if the price of cryptocurrency goes down. Stablecoin is not good for keeping for too long because there is no change in price.

• +1 1

IF you have been trading for a while you would understand there is a real need for stable coins in crypto because these coins are the way we lock our profits and wait for the market to dip.

• +1 1

well i dont know about you but for me i will always choose stable coins because they have saved me so many times from those bitcoin dumps and right now im in stable coins because the bitcoin is about to dump more to 6500$ again.

• +1 1

Stable coins play important role in earning profits. Because whenever prices of unstable coins rise we can convert those coins into stable and when prices will fall we can again invest in those coins. Thus over wealth will continuously grow.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, Binbillal007 said:

We need stable coin but not all the list since the normal fiat USD has been listed on most of the exchange

yes im glad they finally started using USD and not that fake scam tether USDT because how can a stable coin go down in price to 0.87$? i hope we get rid of usdt soon.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

I think we need stable coins. Because we can know the actual coin price through it. Also stable coin help us for trading.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2 hours ago, Cryptopappa said:

I really don't think they we really needs stable coins in the crypto market because if crypto coins become stable than it will not be the crypto and will be like forex and other trading assets like commodity.

I think what he means by stable coin is a coin that has backup by dollar or by gold. Of course coins like bitcoin, ethereum or something like that still exist.

• +1 1

We are in need of the steady coins for the reason that if we are having hitch in transaction fee we preserve expenditure the enduring coins to diminish the fee and contract other profit, this time this happens when are via enduring coin for investment at the same time as the other cryptocurrency coin is falling and profit is needed

• +1 1

Stablecoins are necessary because they are surrogates of paper money. Sometimes people trading money want to hold paper money but that needs to be digitalized first and made into something you can make a transaction with on the blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉