Do we really need stable coins? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

yes we need 1or 2 stable coins where we can save our coins and we need very volatile and unstable coins from which we can make profit. so stable coins will help us to not lose our money while sleeping.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, jyoti12321 said:

Well mostly we should invest according to the expert suggest. Because the very best upcoming year it will collapse very soon. And there is a chance of eliminate the almost half of crypto currency.

Sometimes the best play is to become experts ourselves, the only way to be sure with our decisions.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:23 PM, kafi8 said:

For live with crypto and treading my answer is no bro. we no need any stable coin bro and already have many method for stable coin also.

i don't agree with you cause if we don't have any stbale coin that the your own coins price may be decreased by 50% per day while you sleep. do you think that is a good practive? of caurse we need some coins which are stable and which we can use to hold our profit before we make withdraw or investments too.

This is something that is impossible for the value of the cryptocurrency to stabilize. Originally, this is not in our favor if the currency has the same price, so this will not be any benefit from the market and trading because it has a fixed, unchanging price.

Of course we need stable currencies in this field .. You can put your profits in the form of a stable currency, and also there come periods when it is wrong for your capital to be one of the currencies that move to avoid loss in times of market decline and thus keep your money.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:40 PM, Maroua said:

This is something that is impossible for the value of the cryptocurrency to stabilize. Originally, this is not in our favor if the currency has the same price, so this will not be any benefit from the market and trading because it has a fixed, unchanging price.

It seems like you have no idea that there are actual stable coins in the market, go look at dai and USDT

On 3/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Aman99 said:

This is the price movement we now get, holding, investing and trading crypto. I don't think there is any need for fixed crypto coins because they are the main way to earn crypto

FIxed coins does not give you profit after sometimes of investment, we need them yes but not for profit.

1 hour ago, dshuy20 said:

I think we still need stable coins because if most of the coins get tough there's a lot of stables that don't work well, so the volume is low.

I did nit understand this whole part "there's a lot of stables that don't work well, so the volume is low." how does stable coins ever care about low volume?

We do need stable coins in cryptocurrency and this will enable us to grab the advantage of Volatility of the market when It is not predictable at all

I think that if such coins appear, then governments will consider them as a possible method of payment through plastic cards that support cryptocurrencies. We need them.

Edited by NevermindNe

On 3/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, shovan said:

in my opinion decentralized coins are better, this will make decentralization out of control, so it's up to the market, if converted to stable coins it's actually not good, because no one else wants to invest in cryptocurrency because the value is stable.

Stable coins have a small share in the market and most crypto coins are decentralized and volatile. Eliminating stable coins will cause problems for some traders because some of them prefer to store the value of their assets in digital coins that are stable. They don't want to use fiat for this purpose. Without stable coins, traders have to convert their profits to fiat to keep their value and this makes new investors to believe that crypto has no value. But stable coins are there to show that cryptocurrency can also be used for value storage and this can be achieved without using fiat.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:32 PM, kosovali ali said:

I deposited all my bitcoins to USDT last month. Bitcoin was $ 9500. And in total, I converted 10,000,000 satoshi to $ 1000 USD. Now I got 15,000,000 satoshi.

That was a smart move, while me i was too greedy to sell at that price now i have less coins waiting for the recovery, nit profit.

I certainly don't see much price value fluctuation here in the crypto market, the prices have always being quiet stable covering a very long duration befor there is any significant change in price. 

I think they are necessary, many people are suffering because they need to spend money on a certain day, but the price of cryptocurrency has fallen and now they can't afford what they wanted to buy. This is why you need a stable cryptocurrency to store money there and be sure that the price of it will not fall.

Yes my friend, I think we need stable cryptocurrencies, as this will make it easier for us to deal with exchanges and purchase using currencies. We all hope that a stable currency will be created to help us with what we need

On 01.01.2020 at 14:15, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

I think that yes, not all exchanges support fiat money, so a couple of stable coins are needed, but on different blockchains, in order to be able to wait out the bad times in them during the fall of the cryptocurrency market

Most of the cryptocurrencies are not decentralised now. But still the top list is full of decentralised coins like bitcoins or etheruem. But if the cryptocurrencies need to be claimed and replaced by the flat currencies, it must  have a stable price in the market. The stable coins are not quite famous but the price will be understandable then for all the people. So there is still a lot things to clear up. 

well i would say that there are currently alot of stable crtpto coin out there with stable price value if by saying stable you mean having static price over a long period, the problem usually is that the have less market value, except for the usdt which has good pricing of 1usd for 1usdt. 

I do not know how to whom but for trading stablecoin are needed. First, not all exchanges have a dollar to trade. And secondly, stablecoin simplifies the transfer of funds between exchanges.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:56 PM, Saj555 said:

Most of the cryptocurrencies are not decentralised now. But still the top list is full of decentralised coins like bitcoins or etheruem. But if the cryptocurrencies need to be claimed and replaced by the flat currencies, it must  have a stable price in the market. The stable coins are not quite famous but the price will be understandable then for all the people. So there is still a lot things to clear up. 

There is no need to turn the current volatile coins into stable coins because we have some stable coins right now like Tether and Dai which can fulfill this function. Those who need stability will choose stable coins. We also need volatility for trading industry to run. We use both types of coins for both earning and storing. Crypto and fiat will not replace each other. If anyone decides to replace crypto, he has to think about a totally new currency which resembles to neither fiat nor crypto.

Stable cryptocurrencies will not give way to trading well, meaning that despite the importance of currency stability for some people, stable currencies will give negative trends for trading on platforms where there will be no movement in the market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Do you think we need stable coins? 

Yes, of course. We also need stable coins, not only the volatile coins. Without stable coins, we can't earn money. Fiat is an example of an stable coin. Without it, you can make your earning stable its value. Also, it is not always recommended, especially in our economy to use volatile coin because it can cause of the drop of the economy growth. Stable helps the economy of a country to be balance or stable for it to grow more.

As on the holding of stable coins, I think it's good to have such, as stablecoins can be used in case of bear as to save and reserved your assets amount stable as a bear can be basically reduced the amount I'm USD which you hsd

To my mind, crypto industry is so popular and world spread only because there are stable coins available to trade and collect, people would have been just too scared to trade or buy crypto if there was none.

In fact, I don’t know whether we really need fixed currencies because they have become many recently, but all I know is that these currencies have a benefit in preserving the balance.