What Is Considered A Good Start On This Forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

What Is Considered A Good Start On This Forum?

Hey mates! 

Hope you're all doing great. There is something i feel i must share with you all. Well, you can have a look at my performance on this platform as a Junior member. I'm about to hit 300 posts with just a few dozen reputation points. I have been sincerely posting, not only responding to topics but creating them too. None of my posts have been deleted and  i haven't recieved any warnings yet. Then why is that my reputation points are way too low relative to the number of posts ive made? Am i doing too bad or am i just being impatient? Pleast let me know if its okay to have reputation this low at this stage of being a Junior member. Let me know so that i improve myself. 

Your responses are always appreciated.

Thanks! 

Edited by Sheshimmers
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

To have a good reputation you should get a positive reaction from other users yo increase your reputation very fast and that it's really dependent on you and the way you work your posts it's preferred to be useful and bring a good information 

• +5 1

Do not despair, my friend, perhaps you should change your writing style for posts to get more interaction from members and thus improve the reputation.

• +4 1

I will give you advice on working in this field. First, you must be patient, because digital currencies require patience. Secondly, you must be passionate in order to love digital currencies and be able to innovate in them and find new ways to succeed.

• +1 1

My friend, the reputation depends on your interaction in the forum, but the feedback you get in exchange for valuable posts, so strive to create useful posts instead of looking for reputation.

• +3 1

Well if you are a newbie then I will advise you to focus on your tasks and keep working hard towards that so that you can be creating a good quality posts that will earn you reputations.

You can get a positive response from other users if you want to get a good reputation. It's preferable to be useful and carry good information to improve your credibility quickly, and that it's really based on you and the way you work your posts. @shakeelsherpao @JohnLee

My friend, the good reputation that any member should have is related to the amount of his positive and useful contributions to others. You have to share positive topics in order to have a good reputation.

The amount of issues you post on does not affect your credibility. It is most likely to be decided by the content of your posts and the valuable knowledge found in your subjects. and, my mate, on your publishing theme. You must be careful to come up with interesting subjects. You will then get favorable reviews from others, which will boost your popularity.

Hi dear
The number of posts and comments has nothing to do with reputation, but the only thing that is closely related to reputation is the distinctive ideas and the way you write them, So content plays a big role in good reputation just focus on attractive content

Good start on this site can be in many ways. Like we can began our work here by learning regularly and especially on daily basis. And in addition we can make quality posts to get good reputation points.

Hello my friend ..
I visited your personal page and found many interesting posts on it. I wish you well.
It has become evident to me that you are seeking to be a featured member of the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, is a very important question for all users .. I think the right start requires.. Extra effort and understanding of how the forum works and its rules .. If we do these things positive .. It will have a great reflex and role to progress at a steady pace.. As it is said.. You must climb the stairs degree by degree ..

Good evening my friend that the good reputation depends on the content you provide. It should be useful content and revolve around the questions presented by the forum, especially in the beginners section. I hope you continue to reach what you want with success.

• +2 1

I think your content should be valuable and contain useful informations that attrects other members to guve you good reputation my friend 

• +2 1

Hello my friend
There are many members who write a lot of publications that are not important and useful, so they do not get good reputations. This thing is up to the person. The posts must be important and useful to get good grades.
Good luck everyone

• +3 1

Hello dear, yes, your posts have not been deleted, but this does not mean that they are useful in the existing and on your own publishing style, and we must be patient and create good topics and after this we will receive positive responses and a good reputation from others. Thank you very much.

I think that a good start begins with a good understanding of the rules of this forum in addition to the good participation and the content of this participation in the topics in a distinctive way

image.png.b00ee16147bab1915f190a14d45daef0.png

image.png

Welcome my friend, a good reputation comes when your comment is useful to other members and has good content, so they put a good reputation on it, you just have to be patient and learn in order to present useful content, and then you will get a good reputation for sure.

• +2 1

I have been thinking about this for a long time, since I have such a problem now. And I came to the conclusion that the forum is gradually fading. People leave it, and those who remain no longer have the motivation to make grades.

Hello everyone, my friend, according to my experience in the forum, I consider that making at least 15 daily posts or comments, this can be a sign that we are doing well, and we are doing a good job within the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best work that we must rely on is to obtain the good reputation and follow-up by the members, and this comes before providing advanced and advanced information in order for the new members to benefit from it and give positive assessments to get the money and thanks

I have commonly seen this on the platform, I don't definitely know what it means, but for sure something must be wrong. Either your posts are not so attractive as to generate a good reputation or it is a problem of the rest of the members who do not know how to appreciate it.

Don't hurry my friend

Working here takes patience

A good reputation is not easy

You have to work hard and constantly search for useful information about cryptocurrencies

By writing good posts with useful content, you will gain a reputation

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must be patient. The topics you are talking about should be useful. You always have to choose new information that is not yet on the table. Read more books on encrypted currencies so that you can acquire information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1