What is Bull Run - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

It is a unique expression of trading with its internal meaning and reference is made to the rise in the market price, be it cryptocurrencies, forex stocks in short, bulls is when it rises and bears are when it falls.

A bull run is that stage of market where the prices of cryptocurrencies are rising. This sort of stage arrived due to the rapid competitions according to the supply of cryptocurrenbcies in the market to give a raise in the prices. 

• +2 1

Bullrun is what people call a rather long period of time that a certain asset is in positive and the trend for that period of time is up with only small retracements.

When the market is suddenly going on high peak without indicating any indication that is known as Bull run and these are going on because of the manipulation of the investors they are suddenly increasing the price of the currencies so that everyone can start investing on this currency when they see that they have some profit then they will withdrawal their investments that time the market will be unbalanced and the market will crash suddenly if the people having some experience and knowledge then they can overcome the situation otherwise there is no way to overcome your losses.

There is no problem in asking any question because there are many members, especially beginners who do not know what it is Bull Run this is normal,  we are here in CryptoTalk in order to help, personally I think Bull Run is a term used in trading It expresses the market trend in the rise of prices

On 1/1/2020 at 3:50 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

Bull run is when there is sustain rise in the prices of the assets in the digital market. And you don't sound anything stupid asking any question is better than pretending that you already know about it. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:36 AM, Vanessa said:

Thank you for the info!

I am really learning a lot from you guys!

Now i will never be confuse for this crypto terminologies!

Bullish market is when the price of a particular cryptocurrency is rising and the bearish market is the opposite. So bullrun means taking your investments out after making profit because of the price increase in the market. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello friend i have not a good idea about this topic but  i think bull run is refer to a span of time in which the price increase in a specific financial market.  

Actually this term is derived from the security market where shares are traded and that is onow for the upward trend shouwn by the market in response to prices.  So this is a term used for that. The sign for BSE is a bull.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Bull run mean green season in bull run the prices of Crypto currencies goes up and every coin follow the green pattern

bull run means all the cryptocurrency goes up including bitcoin which is one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world bull run not only in cryptocurrency market but other market as well like stock shares etc.

Hello .
It is normal that no one of us is a boy and he is educated all at once from light and knowledge of things and even if he becomes an expert he is still learning. Well, if the name comes in the trading window, then it means that the movement of the next one is for the owners of the tour, and it means that it will strike from the bottom to the top, and then you see that the stock is rising. And there is a reluctant name for it, which is bears, and it means the opposite of the movement strikes from top to bottom, and this means that the selling movement started

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

a bull run is when a coin starts rising in price rapidly, which happens when a lot of people start buying this coin and get the price to increase

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I actually don't know what is bull Run I was also waiting to get this post. But I have not checked. Whether this post is repeated or not. But I feel thank you for you. Posting this post. I am little clear with my doubt.

This is a term related to the movement of the market and is very similar to the term bears and bulls as the attack in the market starts from the bottom up Any of the small to large currencies

Welcome my friend the meaning of bulls in the trading market is the group of people that raise the price value of the currency and in the event that the group of people are reducing the price value of the currency they call bears

On 4/19/2020 at 2:51 PM, King98 said:

The price of the bull is going to be half as opposed to the bull run, and with the coming of the bull run, the price of each currency is increasing rapidly and as far as I know bull run is like a season in crypto currency

You will notice when we will be in a bull run. This isn't one yet. First of all wait for new ATH. After that we will dive and break again and then it begins. 

The bull run is best therm that any one crypto should know and we are all here waiting for ,it's the increase of the price of bitcoin or any other coins when he star increasing we call that the bull rum because the bulls is the symbole of the up market and the bear is the symbole of the down market 

When you ask of the bull run this can easily be define in an easy way. Just follow my definition here. 

Bull run: this is the rise in price of all cryptocurrencies which often ls tales place in four years. As the matter of fact the during the bull run the market rise or let me say it takes a hype were you find the price of the coin you are holding multiplies and gives you a huge profit. Bull run ends in few days or within a week and if keep proceeding makes it ends in months.

In simple word,when the price of any crypto currency will increase hugely,it will be called bull run in crypto world.The bull run held because of high demand of a coin.Bear run is opposite of it.Bear run means prie decrease of cryptos massively.Hope you understand.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:39 AM, Kenan mehoub said:

I think it indicates a rise in prices and stocks, and this term is used in the Forex market when a rise in prices occurs

That's right and the bull run happened last month which really had a big impact in the price of bitcoin also many investors did not miss the opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

The bull run its represent bull animal in trading, and they call bull run because when the bull need to attack is from down and move upward that's means the market is going up

I'm confused of the terms recently in the crypto world as a beginner, i thought first it is negative one but according to your description it starting to sound good for me. So the bull run is the time to sell your stocks to earn more money than you invested.

If you hear bull run that coin price will raise for instance we are expecting Bitcoin bull run in the next few month we expect the price of Bitcoin should rise upto $15000 or $20000.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, Whited35 said:

A bull run is that stage of market where the prices of cryptocurrencies are rising. This sort of stage arrived due to the rapid competitions according to the supply of cryptocurrenbcies in the market to give a raise in the prices. 

Well, that's true mate, many people are waiting for this opportunity especially for those traders and also holder so that they can get some huge amount of profit, this is actually happens after the halving.

• +2 1