What is Bull Run - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Sorry I did not get this.. I don't understand that what you say in this topic... I did not find bull run in this forum site..and I think that this topic is not for this section..

Edited by Rock869
Mistake

I think that bull run works just like the rate of going up and down just as bull rul in real life goes and when a bull start to run he hit from down side to up side and it goes very high in up so it is just like rates going high very much.

Typically the 2019 Bitcoin hurtle half-truths push was gorgeous with the improve of rumors not to point out intends from Bitcoin not to bring up cryptocurrencies, amongst them Squidoo not to reveal iPhone-maker Celery, allied with the UK's main harvest organizations

A bull run is that stage of stock market where the prices are consecutively rising. If a person want to relate a bull run with Crypto, actually occurs when the prices of most of the cryptocurrency goes through sustained rise.

Bull run  means that the prices of coins will rise very quickly.  So it is compared to bull run .  If it is estimated that the currencies will rise within this period, they will wait to invest.  This is assumed to be approximate.  This is called bull run.

In fact, the bull run actually means a certain time.  It refers to the sudden increase in the price of currency.  Many of us who wait for this time, who hold the coins, are profitable to sell this time.  I know this is bull run.  Thanks

On 1/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, Cryptotanu said:

The bull run is the time or period when the market starts going upside or the particular stock or hold market rises significantly. Before this time if you hold crypto or stocks then you will be a huge profit.

Yeah when market always rise up it’s called bull run.everyone think bull run will came soon but no one predicted when will start bull run.  

The bear has a run, while all the coins or a single coin are going down. Moving in a certain direction in a currency is really important, but it's important that we all know what to do with our coins,..........

On 1/1/2020 at 3:50 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

Well Bull run simply means when the markets starts to rise up in terms of price. It is easy to understand, coz if you even seen a bull running, you would see that the bull don't stop, no matter what comes in front, hence its is symbolic to bull run, meaning the price just keep increasing, and increasing without stop. 

Bull run is the term used on trading to refer to a continuers buy force on a certain crypto or currency,it also means the heavy rise in price of a certain crypto or currency.

It is the bullish trend of the bitcoin coin, where it is initially low and automatically starts to rise, which means that the market will start to rise gradually.

The bull run is describes , When inside the market the price of coin grows up.

In that time if you selled your stuck then you be profitable.

Actually the bull spate is approaching, I'm annoying to get rid of altogether my bitcoins. the set a price of bitcoin increases, it's called a bull run. currently generally intimates enjoy waited for this unlimited opportunit

Hi dear, bull run means crypto prices are going up, because when a bull fights it start to attack from down to up while running, and thats why a special name for prices when rices its called bullrun.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As far as i know bull run is like a season in crypto currency. The price of every currency is increasing rapidly when the bull run comes and the opposite of bull run is halving which is the price is decreasing. 

Bull run is a term that is often used in all financial markets such as forex, stock and crypto currencies market. Bull run means when i market prices up trend are continuing and prices increases on constantly then we said market in bull run. 

Actually i also want to know what is bull run. I am new here there is many things in this forum that I should know. Because learning is the best thing to work any field. Knowledge and experience is most important part of our live. Without knowing we can't do better like professional. 

Well, bull run is a kind of event for cryptocurrency that is the time of pumping the price value of a particular coin, there are some news that this bull run comes in the month of May so that we need to hold some bitcoins to be getting ready for this.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 10:16 PM, Zain9080 said:

I have nono idea about bull run because I am a beginner and so I have no idea about this but I will try to research about this then o will told you dear.......

Bull run, is a trading term, which pertaining to a sudden pump or increase of a coin, that tend to a double of its normal price, the synonym of it is bull market/pump,the contrast of it is bear run.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:20 PM, Vanessa said:

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

We should all know the meaning of Bull Run. It means the increase in the price of a cryptocurrency. Traders usually wait for this moment in order to sell what they have of a certain cryptocurrency.

ye also wanted to know answer on this question becaus ei heard thos world pretty usually while being on forums, hope someone explains it

On 1/1/2020 at 12:20 PM, Vanessa said:

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

On the stock market, the term “bull market” is called bullish and “bearish” for a bear market. Where the bull expresses the forces of demand, the forces of purchase that push the price to rise, and the bear expresses the forces of supply, the forces of selling that push prices down.

I think this mean that the price of bitcoin is gonna increase ! 
but you don't have to think your self stupid ! we are here to help everyone my friend

On 1/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, Satya31 said:

This is not stupid. There is nothing like that. Any person don't know everything. The sector varies only. So bull run means when the price increases rapidly and make a very upward stipe slope. There is a very good explanation in chart but it is not possible in here so i suggest you to surf on YouTube about this. 

He can also use Google for more information. 

Yes that's right bull run means fast increasing in price. 

I suggest him to rad articles for more information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c