What is Bull Run - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

I am new in this forum but I read the bull run topic and bull run means when bitcoin price increase rapidly, this called bull run, If I wrong please correct my comment reply my topic.

hi dear !

bull run means to run from the challanges or in words of war is means that run from the battlefield.that is this mean according to me. if i am wrong then make me correct.thankyou

Bull run(buying),when there is more buying in market then selling,the market tends to rise and every coin shoot towards moon,this as a whole known as bull run.

Bull run is the much awaited event here in cryptotalk were many investor become rich that's why we need to have some holdings so that we will not panic buying when bitcoin become unstoppable 

Bull run will give lots of profit to us especially when bitcoin bull run start again. Because price of bitcoin could increase more upto 3x more. 

That's why now I hold some bitcoin 

Hello my friend. Bull run is a term to describe the rapid development of this forum. So it's nothing, just a term.

its just when the people keep hodl the currency until the price rise at that time everyone just keep the sell order on high price and not let it fall down

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, I am a new member here. I do not have enough information, but I saw the bull signal, a high arrow and the white bear signal and a low arrow next to it. I saw that on the Free Bitcoin site. They said that the bull is the bitcoin coin that is rising.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

Bull run? I don't know about it but I read other friend comments and learn about bull run it's a new learning for me thank you for sharing a informative discussion 

I think this term is usually use for a time period when the buying of bitcoin and other coin is started and the selling ratio goes down. This increase the demand of the coins and the market Value go higher and higher...

As i am beginner and ew here so i don't know about that but I'm getting it to reading comments to understand.. Thanks for those who comment here for help us. We are beginners and don't know much about that site. 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Many people confuse about it. Because in the crypto there use some words which not listed on dictionary. That's why people cann't understand about those words. Bull run means massive increase of the crypto price without any kind of dunp.

A bull run is essentially a massive rise in the price of cryptos. This will result in the holdings that you have in cryptocurrency increasing at a massive rate and as a result you are able to make quite a decent profit. The increase is referred to as a bull run.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For me I think bull run is a certain period when bitcoin and other altcoins gain an increase in value therefore rising in price and actually rising to the moon, In this period investors and traders makes alot of profit.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hsy dear friend, I search what is bull run and I found bull runs means when bitcoin price go moon that's called a bull run dear mate. I think this is the definition of bull run. 

Bull run is when the price of Bitcoin goes up. A lot of people, including me, are waiting for this to happen. 

Bull run o think related to the price of bitcoin wch go up nd has huge value when the price of bitcoin go high then this is 

In any market there is only two kind, whether you are talking of the forex , stock or the crypto market, there is always a bull market which is when the stocks are going up or , the bear market when the stocks are going down there is never three but two , thats it and nothing else

• +2 1

The concept of bulrun is so simple. its a term related to the buying and selling ration. So this mean if the buying started more and more and selling go down, this mean the bulrun is going on and the market go up due to the demand of it. 

Investors believe that in the long run, optimism based on strong positive indicators for the country's economy will continue to be a positive trend.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 1/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Vanessa said:

When in market BTC is bought constantly then the price start rising .This become a trend and alt coins also have buying this situation become Bull run means buying is started in market.

Bull run can be said to be a particular period of time when the cryptocurrency prices rise on a financial markets it also refers to surges in cryptocurrency prices

This is very important to share here about bull run, because there are many members who dont know or understand how it works the bull run, so here on this best forum is the best way to get many knowledge from members.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

19 hours ago, ZeroDawn said:

Bull run is a term that they uses in the crypto world when a certain coin's price is going up. That's why you can read sometimes "Bitcoin is about to have a bull run because having is happening this year".

Sorry I do not know anything about this I also want to know about this if anyone knows well. Then please tell me well. Thanks

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil