What is Bull Run - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

It is possible to earn on cryptocurrency platforms. Prices increase once every four years, the last increase was in 2017.  Hopefully this year we will be able to earn our lucky year, crypto digital currency.

Bull run means an instant raise in the price of cryptotalk currency. It is the best time to sell your currency where you earn more profit, there are 2 terms that are bull and bear in the market of Trade.

Bull run  is used for knowing  the stock market that the rate of currencies increases  day by day we know them by using that.it is optimism for the people  who think that the price of bitcoin  increases  .

Bull run means increase in the price of cryptocurrencies very fast. When the prices of all cryptocurrencies increase to a great extent and without any difficulty then we said that bull run. And on this occasion you have a lot of chances, to get profit.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am here a new member in that forum and I do not have any idea about that, and I do not want to speak about something that I do not know so that I will not be banned from having any information. I hope that he informs us of it. Thank you.

You are welcome. I hope you are well. I do not have any information about this term that you mention. I hope the people with experience will help you achieve your request.

• +5 1

When the price of something in the market is high, it is called. You have to be steadfast and be patient. You will benefit from the cryptocurrency. We have a lot of information.

I don't have any knowledge and information about this . We want to work hard for success. We should not give up. Working hard is a great chance for success. We should not give up. We should work hard for Success.

• +2 1

Hi Mate,

I don't think so because ,No no, if someone asked any questions we don't consider him like that, here we help each other with every possible way, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few moments, for example today the price is at 7k and suddenly after one day the price increased to 9k or same as.

• +5 1

DeDear friends Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. because that kind of stuffs is that you dont really wanna missed.

It's ok to ask my friend .. A bull market is a period of time in financial markets when the price of an asset or security rises continuously
Traders employ a variety of strategies, such as increased buy and hold and retracement, to profit off bull markets

• +4 1

It means simply the financial markets, and they are the people who buy when they expect the share price to rise, and they are called bulls, which leads to a rise in the price of the currency or the stock,As for the bears, they are the ones who expect a drop in the share price and sell and move the stock towards down

• +1 1

Don't feel like asking anything in the chat because Nun was born with knowledge!  Asking in the right place is always the best way to learn.

In your question about what the bull run is, this is basically when you see that the prices have started to rise and the bull run describes the trend of the prices getting higher and higher.

Markets are divided between bulls and bulls.

Bulls are traders who believe that the bear will try to find the top and at that point the price will go up when trying to sell or shorten.

Both terms are taken from stock exchanges and are widely used in crypto trading articles. It is much better.

Bull run mean not buffelow run.bull run mean cryptocurrency start to

Go high like bull run.The bull run is actually a Period,Where crypto currency begins to increase on its coin price worth.

Hello dear as I'm not very old on this platform I don't know about this platform deeply therefore I'm not able to describe you on this topic completely and accurately

• +1 1

Hillo,When the price is in Bull run it means that the trend will be bullish because the bull represents the strength of the bull that is why that term is used and when the trend goes downwards, bear is used because the bear is heavy and lazy. Because of those terms, I personally like trading down more because you can earn more money in less time.

• +2 1

The bull refers to trading, specifically to the upside, especially since the bull attacks from the bottom upward, and this term is taken from the world of the stock exchange and is used in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

A bull run is an up market,it means price rise very fast and nothing stops them like when the bulls are running, this is very old expression not only about the crypto market but about all markets. 

• +4 1

A bull run is when huge amount of buying starts to happen on the market, this can lead to great price increase, bulls are people that carry on the large buying they have the assets and they pump various coins on the market for profits.

Thanks for sharing such type of key words in crypto. I am feeling much better than ever before. Please don't hesitate to ask such questions about the cryptocurrency

Hello friend. I am still learning as well in this forum and don't have any idea on your question about the meaning of bull run. I am sure you will definitely get an answer to your question though the experience members here.

The bull run is a phenomenon wherein the prices of certain coins will goes up rapidly, and that will be a great time to earn more coins before the bull run happens. I want to share something my classmate is a veteran of bitcoin and discover bitcoin ever since its starts and luckily for him, he encounters the bull run, and you know what? He got a really huge amount of money enough to buy his own house.

• +3 1

I heard about this term before that it indicates that currency prices start to rise, and this indicates that we will achieve the profits that we seek to achieve, and this is all I know about so if there are useful things around, I will benefit from them.

• +3 1

I do not know much about this topic, but in my personal opinion and according to my analysis of the publication presented, it is related to prices, quickly increasing them, more profits and making money

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1