What is Bull Run - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Bull run means the price of bitcoin go up and huge and all crypto currencies in green while it's alternative if bear matket when prices are dump badly

•  

On 1/1/2020 at 7:20 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

The bull run is when a price marks a strong uptrend (for example, when bitcoin reached 19,000) there was a bull run

Bull run is constantly growing price. This is a good time to make profit. We all want to buy at low prices and to sell at high. 

Bullrun means I understand the sudden increase.. That is, if the price of a product is low and if the price of the product suddenly increases, then this increase is called bullrun. With the bullrun, many differences in the sudden market price 0f the product can be seen..

It is an incredibly large price rise, just as it happened in 2017 that bitcoin reached its highest peak so far, that is a bull run !! don't worry we all don't know some terms, so here we are to help.

Several analysts say that over the next few months there will be a bull run - an uptrend in the market in which asset prices are rising - in the market for cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, which could skyrocket to $ 150,000. (more than 130,000 euros)

Bullish run is one of the market conditions that happens when the cryptocurrency is growing very strongly and rapidly. People say bull run because they compare the market to a bull. The bull attacks just throwing the opponent up with its horns, just the rival is the market. That is, the bull throws up the market and cryptocurrency rates go up.

With this base "bear" a number of metaphors are formed.

Bear raid "bear raid" is an artificial reduction in quotes. An attempt by investors to manipulate share prices by "quickly" selling a large number of shares. As a result of this maneuver, speculators assign the difference between the original and the new, lower, price.

Bear spread "down difference," or "bearish" spread, is an option market strategy that allows you to take advantage of falling prices for securities or commodity products.

Dollar bears "dollar bears" are raiders who believe that the dollar will fall against some other currency.

In descriptions of the behavior of financial markets, large groups of market participants metaphorically

called the herd "a herd." This is more suitable for the bull market, since bulls are herd animals. The bull market is also described as bullish running - a bull run.

Is an uptrend in the market in which asset price are rising.

It usually happens when people buy a lot of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, when the bears arrive is when many people tend to sell out of fear and there many others take advantage of buying at a good price and making good profits.

Over time, this and other terms about cryptocurrencies are gradually learned and mastered.

The bull run is when the market is on the rise strongly with the large number of currencies or stocks that are bought, it goes a long way with the volume of purchase of currencies where the demand is higher than the supply and the price is driven, by example bitcoin had a bull run that pushed the price to the famous 20k since that year it has not managed to exceed that goal.

Buy a Crypto, put it in a wallet and then hold for bull run. That's all you have to do. Short term indicator of bitcoin is continuously running way on Bull, and fully chances from here, suddenly Hard pump making soon nearly.

Bulls are a symbol of investors who believe that stock prices will rise. Cows are a symbol of successful and hopeful investors. In fact, these investors are more risk-averse, although they may not always be successful.

Bull run refers to a stock market characterized by a sustained rise in share prices. This occurs when investors believe the positive trend will continue for the long term. Such optimism is usually based on strong positive indicators for a country's economy, including high employment levels. Basically it means what the price of allmost all the coins go up.

A bull run is one of the market cycles when almost everything grows, even the most unnecessary and useless game. At the bull run in 2018, people bought a scam for a lot of money, many of the creators and advertisers of this scam are now being judged or already condemned and fined.

A bull run is a change in price direction from a downtrend and the beginning of a new wave of strong bullishness, often an unexpected and abnormal rise .

Thank you very much for your insight. I was wondering too what the heck is the bull run. I've found the explanation on this forum yet again!

Edited by ghril26
typo

On 1/1/2020 at 7:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

The bull run its represent bull animal in trading, and they call bull run because when the bull need to attack is from down and move upward that's means the market is going up

How good it feels when you learn something new, that concept was not handled, to tell the truth it is very useful to know it when one works in trading and thus have a notion of how the market will behave. 

it is the longer period of rising prices of bitcoin in the market, so the Cryptocurrency value increase and the people get profit from this

Bull run in crypto market is a time where most coins in the market significantly increases in price. They gain mostly 1000% - 2000% or more in a very short period of time. 

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

I'm actually new to the world of cryptocurrencies. I have no idea about bull run. I want to know about it.

On 01.01.2020 at 17:20, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

In simple words bull run is a rapid market growth, when you do not even have an opportunity to buy crypto at fixed price because it is constantly increasing in price. There is such a notion as FOMO (fear of missing out) when people see the big growth of BTC, for example, and begin to jump into the running train. That's why in 2017 there were a lot of those who bought Bitcoin at the price of $20k :) And then it fall down to the bottom and they lose practically all their money. Because of that it is very important to buy crypto beforehand while it is falling down in price or just consolidating. But not when the bull run begins...Btw I'm expecting the next bull run in early 2021. And what are your expectations?