What is Bull Run - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Well, Bull run Is what we always wait for. It indicates that the price is rising at a very high rate of a particular coin.

And if you have large volume of that coin then you can earn huge profits from those coins by selling/ buying them.

A bull market or bull run refers to the stock market characterized by stable growth in the stock market, when investors believe that such a positive trend will continue in the long run based on strong positive indicators for the country's economy.:-(

Hi guys I'm new here and I do not know about this what is Bull run , can anybody tell me that what is this and how will we work on  it

The Bull Run meant that there was a sudden increase in volume.  This is called a bull run if the price of a product goes down and if it suddenly increases.  A good medium.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:03 PM, Jexika said:

In finical sector when a asset or the stocks or crypto market goes wild a starts to pump in price massively its called a bull run

In my belief the bull dash is anywhere the set a price of the coin (bitcoin) tends to proceed up over time, perhaps a hardly any months to a year. unvarying even if the charge is down perhaps truly a modification as a result that the coin is "healthy

The price of a product is low but many items can be bought at a lower cost. In my experience, bull riding is a sudden increase, which means if a product has a low market value and suddenly if its market price is too high...

Bull run is a designation of the Bullish Market (Uptrend) trend which means that the price of crypto rises. To be able to ascertain whether the bullrun has started or not, it helps us always monitor at all times in the market / exchange, meaning that it is not in one market.

Bull run thing is the one that makes cryptocurrency famous to all crypto enthusiast, it is also the reaaon why swveral topcoins are famous now on several crypto markets. It makes the coins blow out their prices and also volume trading.

Thak is called the Bull Run to increase the price of Bitcoin. In fact when the bull run is approaching, I am trying to sell all my Bitcoin.

Bull run is the time frame best for investment because of an increase in the prices of coin and at that time profit ratio is high it happens ehen demand increase than supply and usage of a coin enhance.

Bull run means all coins price increasing fastly like bull running no other meaning of bull run or bearish market means is coin price dumping.

Bull is an uncastrated male bovine animal. A person who buys shares hoping to see them at a higher price later. A papal edict. Stupid or untrue talk or writing, nonsense. 

Actually I am a newbie in cryptocurrency world. I don't have any idea about bull run. I want to know about this.

I think the bull run is that when people start pumping money, people make more money.  Demand is high, sellers are selling at higher prices and people want more coins and therefore the prices go higher.  Many people wait for this bull run to sell their currency.

Edited by Sayma11

In fact, I think bull run has no meaning. It simply means nothing but raising the price of coins. In a moment when you see that holdings start to rise, we call it bull run.

bull run pass on to a accumulation advertise characterized by sustain get higher in bit market this occurs once investors deem the positive trend will go on for the lasting term 

Hello, bull run or bull market is a stock market. Well bull run indicates the rise in the prices of crypto currencies. This market was begun 2009. Since then its been running and giving us infos about stock market amd orices of crypto currencies.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:11 PM, kimberly24 said:

Well mate, bull run is what all people in crypto world is waiting to happen. Those traders who kept volumes of currencies in long term when bull run will happen, they will get a large profit from those currencies.

So basically bull run means that it is the time when your market goes all the way to up? just like in a real bull run so when bull attacks he goes from down to up so you get more profit? and when basically this happens a bull run?

It is a very common words every traders are very happy to hear because it will give them many profit in every trades that they make, because they will be continuous buying pressure in the currency for a certain period of trading time and that is what makes it to be also called the upward trend in forex because of the upward movement of the price

Bull run essentially refers to a span of time in which the prices increase in a particular economic market. For model after the price for Bitcoin increases.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

Bull run is when the price of coins are increasing. The opposite of bull run is halving which means the price of coins are decreasing. If the bull comes, you need to sell your coins because it has a big price on bull run season. 

Bull run refer to a stock market characterized by sustain rise in share market this occurs when investors believe the positive trend will continue for the long term such optimism usually based on strong positive indicators for country economy

I think it is an opportunity for us to gain much money.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, Suhannewaz said:

The 2019 Bitcoin price bull run was dazzling with speculation and hopes of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, including Facebook and iPhone-maker Apples, among the world's largest technology companies.

Thanx dear for sharing great information iam really happy to use this forum because all members are very helpfull and experience fully thanx again.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut bull run.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

Bull Run occurs when the market is going high and price of the coin increases and people started selling their coins in the market which makes the Bull run in the market. To get a good number of return we should sell our coin in that time.