What is Bull Run - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Hi my friend well bull run is nothing but prices starting to soar on the upside , and a moment where our holdings start to grow and we make lots of money !!! 😊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

11 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

The bull run its represent bull animal in trading, and they call bull run because when the bull need to attack is from down and move upward that's means the market is going up

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -2 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for the info!

I am really learning a lot from you guys!

Now i will never be confuse for this crypto terminologies!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4

The 2019 Bitcoin price bull run was dazzling with speculation and hopes of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, including Facebook and iPhone-maker Apples, among the world's largest technology companies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

A bull market aur bull run refer to a stock market characterized by sustain rise in share market this occurs when investors believe the positive trend will continue for the long term such optimism usually based on strong positive indicators for country economy

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 3

36 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

This is not stupid. There is nothing like that. Any person don't know everything. The sector varies only. So bull run means when the price increases rapidly and make a very upward stipe slope. There is a very good explanation in chart but it is not possible in here so i suggest you to surf on YouTube about this. 

• +1 4
  • +3 2

46 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

Well mate, bull run is what all people in crypto world is waiting to happen. Those traders who kept volumes of currencies in long term when bull run will happen, they will get a large profit from those currencies.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Hello Vanessa! Don't mind asking anything in the chat as noone was born with knowledge! Asking at the right place is always the best way to learn.

On your question about what is bull run it is basically when you see prices started growing and bull run describes a trend in the prices to go higher and higher.

Markets are divided between bulls and bears. 

Bulls are traders that believe that price will go up while bears are trying to find the top and sell at that point or go short(meaning bet that the price will go down). 

Both terms are taken from the stock exchange and used widely in crypto trading articles.

Edited by BTC Future

7 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Well mate, bull run is what all people in crypto world is waiting to happen. Those traders who kept volumes of currencies in long term when bull run will happen, they will get a large profit from those currencies.

Hi kim, thank you!

I should have ask this to you straight but its better off the discuss this in the forum in that way we earn and learn at the same time!

Thank you! Happy New Year Kimi!

Edited by Vanessa
Wrong grammar
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

17 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

Hi kim, thank you!

I should have ask this to you straight but its better off the discuss this in the forum in that way we earn and learn at the same time!

Thank you! Happy New Year Kimi!

It is better to have more ideas than one mate! I am really glad that I have share this forum to you. Keep up and people here are helping a lot! Happy New Year to you!

• +1 3
  • +3 2

9 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Hello my friends
Bull Run is a vocabulary traded on the crypto market, such as going up to the moon ...etc.
Bull Run means the crypto market is growing in an upward direction

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The bull run, is actually the period. Where crypto currency begins to increase on its coin price worth

Bull run means the price of bitcoin go up and huge and all crypto currencies in green while it's alternative if bear matket when prices are dump badly

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In short and simple I can say you that is means that the price of the coins will go up and are  investing to this coins that is the bull run and everyone only pridiction that this coins will bull run and that will or not

• +1 2
  • +3 1

You think yourself stupid?? No no, if someone asked any questions we don't consider him like that, here we help each other with every possible way, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few moments, for example today the price is at 7k and suddenly after one day the price increased to 9k or something like that

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, Alan Walker said:

The First Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Manassas, marked the first major land battle of the American Civil War. On July 21, 1861, Union and Confederate armies clashed near Manassas Junction, Virginia. The engagement began when about 35,000 Union troops marched from the federal capital in Washington, D.C. to strike a Confederate force of 20,000 along a small river known as Bull Run. 

Nice bot reply 🙂 its really related to the topic.

17 hours ago, Exodus20:15 said:

Can I upvote this?  

sure.. but it would be better to report it instead of up vote.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Anyway. Bull Run/Bull Market is just a common term when everyone in the market tends to be positive (bullish), which result to a massive buy-out then created an upward price trend effect.  similar to a bull striking and sends it's foe to the air (that's where the term came from).
and the opposite of a bull run is Bear Run or Bear Market - when everyone fears the market and results to massive sellout then a expect a downward trend. 
more reading from investopedia  

p032vrqh.jpg
photo:bbc

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 6:20 AM, Vanessa said:

There is nothing more a non-technical term that is used in the colloquial jargon of cryptocurrencies and serves to save explanations to those who need it (rookie, beginner).

And it has to do with what they explain very well in reference to market volatility.

• +2 4

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Bull run basically refers to a span of time in which the prices increase in a specific financial market. For example when the price for Bitcoin increases.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When we say Bull Run, a specific coin/s have an ability to raise its value. This is one of the good events that want by many users especially the hodlers. I think this is opposite of Bear.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 3:50 PM, Vanessa said:

Bull run mean not buffelow run.bull run mean cryptocurrency start to

Go high like bull run.It is called bull run of cryptocurrency

• -1 1
  • +1 2

In simple explanation bull run came from buffalo running, it just metaphor to describe market condition in up trend. We know every bull has horn in up direction and that's market goes. The opposite is bearish ( bear ) we can see that bear head always facing down, meaning down trend running.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

The bull run its represent bull animal in trading, and they call bull run because when the bull need to attack is from down and move upward that's means the market is going up

Thank you for sharing your idea. Now i know the meaning of bull run because you explain it in a easy way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bull is where the market is going high, so thats why most of the crypto users are getting excited when the bull run is happen, because that kind of stuffs is that you dont really wanna missed.

• +1 4
  • +2 1