What is Bull Run - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

It is a term given when the major currencies witness a huge and massive rise in the price, as happened with Bitcoin and reached the price of 20,000 dollars, as well as Ethereum when it reached the price of 1350 dollars, and this we call it bullrun.

In simple terms bull run may be refers to as most promising event that trigger the rising in price of a given coin to a higher or predicted value, just as we are currently experiencing and benefiting from the bull run of BTC halving that passed away recently

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As i can know, the bull run is a running of the bulls is an event that involves running in front of a small group of cattle, typically six but sometimes ten or more, that have been let loose on a course of a sectioned-off subset of a town's streets, usually as part of a summertime festival. I do not know if you are talking about it!

On 7/3/2020 at 3:58 PM, Moneyguru said:

Bullrun, mean that we are in a bull market for a longtime, and many people FOMO in so the price keep going high , This happens in Bitcoin after the halving, usually need 6 month to reach the previous all time high and then we will start that bullrun 

Well, that's true mate, in the word "bull" which is an animal can run fastly and this will be related the increases of the price in the market, many people waiting for this especially for those holders to sell their coins into higher price.

Bull Run is a period during which prices of shares on the stock market are generally rising. It means the market is going up.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Bull run is the term uses when the price of bitcoin is starting to go high. They also use the term go up to the moon when prices of bitcoin really move high. Everyone especially crypto enthusiasts always wait for the bull run to happen because we can earn a good profit.

The bullrun in general is the total rise of the main currencies for prices other than the normal prices for them, a condition that occurs after the operation of the half for bitcoin, as it rises and causes the rise of all major currencies from ethereum and litecoin.

It is a term in the market that indicates the start of a rapid and unprecedented increase in the prices of the major currencies, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and others, as happened in 2017, and it can be likened to a race car rally where currencies are accelerating to rise.

• +1 1

I didn't know much about it since the word first came to me. And when I did a Bull run search, I found that it meant increasing the value of a currency slowly and reaching a reasonable or extreme value at a time. This post was new to me and added to my knowledge. Good to see a new informative topic

• +3 1

I am not very sure what a bull run is in technical terms but we use this term to discuss a long time in which the price keeps rising. This can be years but not only one or two months time it is a long term view.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bull run is when any cryptocurrency price increasing from the current price to a higher price. They call it bull run because when a bull fight it moves from down to up.

Bese on understanding bull run is crypto market is not steady at one point it either raises or drop thank you for understanding i also wanted to heare from others

Let me explain you with a example,...did you see that last month btc price was 9k USD but slowly its price goes up and up while reached 12k usd plus.. And its called bull run... But bull run only last for a short time and in this time trader do trade much on any Currency as the price surely go up that time            

• +3 1

My dear a bulrun comes when the market is rapid in going up only and take only small break for a few days and back up again. You will understand one bull market when you see because now we are not in one and still can profit. Can you imagine the money we earn when a bull market start this is what we all hope for.

• +2 1

It is a term used when a market is going into new highs constantly and only has small breaks. It is the best to invest when a market is bullish because it can go very high and go up for a long time. We make a lot of money in a bull run and there are less opportunities on the opposite that is the bear market.

• +3 1

You won't sound stupid for asking what you don't know. In this forum you are free to ask any question but it should be relevant to crypto. Bull run is the rising of price of crypto currency like bitcoin from $9,000 to $15,000 within two to three days. We can also said that bull run is the fast rising of price of a coin within some days or short period of time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 1/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

Bullrun is when the cryptocurrency market is good and there are a lot of investors investing there, which is good for crypto traders as traders will get a lot of profit with the bullrun market. Bullrun occurs because investors believe that the positive trend continues and is described as an uptrend.

• +2 1

Bull run is a happening when a coin pumps to its highest possible price or all coins in the market pumps to high price. And in the year 2017 it happens to bitcoin which pumps in its highest possible price and lots of people earns good profit.

• +1 1

Friend, I understand you perfectly! I used to be surprised by the word bear and bull, too, thinking... what the hell does this have to do with cryptography? But it turns out that everything is quite simple! When there is a battle between animals, usually bears beat their paws - this means that the coin rate starts to beat down, and the bulls beat up with their horns, so this shows us the fact that when the bulls - the price starts to beat up, and it grows!

It means price rise very fast and nothing stops them like when the bulls are running, this is very old expression not only about the crypto market but about all markets. We also have the bear market when prices are slowly dying and our investments lose money, better spot these two markets when they begin and trade correctly.

In my limited knowledge, Bull run refers to the sudden a price of the market value of a certain commodity in the starting of it's running. Certainly the opposite of the usual cryptocurrencies scenario.

The bulls and the bears are two expressions used in markets. We are bullish or on a bull run when prices begin rising and break the resistance that certain traders create by selling. Bulls and bears can be the same traders changing sides. It is not investors though as they are usually long for years.

• +3 1

Bull run to me was a new word and it is my understanding that with bull run each and every trader is always ready and waiting for it because the profits involved are of benefits as long as you are focused and committed to it 

• +2 1

When prices start rising with no stop it is a bullrun. This is after a period of time that prices are constantly on the rise and you can find it by looking at the charts. This is the previous chart of Bitcoin and the bull run of 2017:

imageedit_225_4485227636.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1