What is Bull Run - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

A bull run is when huge amount of buying starts to happen on the market, this can lead to great price increase, bulls are people that carry on the large buying they have the assets and they pump various coins on the market for profits.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

Well, base on my experience and what I read from this forum, I think bull run is when the bitcoin and othe cryptocurrency price goes hype or pumps very high. It only happens, I think, once a year, that's why many users are waiting it to happen.

As i am new i did not know much about it i will say that a bull run is a condition where the prices go on rising and the long term invester will get a large profit this is what i know.

Bull Run. What we always wait for is that the price is rising at a very high rate for a particular currency.

And if you have a huge amount of this currency, you can make a lot of profit by selling / buying those coins.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, Pkkhan03 said:

A bull run is that stage of stock market where the prices are consecutively rising. If a person want to relate a bull run with Crypto, actually occurs when the prices of most of the cryptocurrency goes through sustained rise. This economic term is really very important when it comes to cryptocurrency because the investors in Bitcoin as well as any other cryptocurrency plays a huge role. When the investors believe that the positive trend in the price of the cryptocurrency will continue, the Bull Run occurs.

Yeas i agree with you my friend i have same opinion like you, this economic term is really very important when it comes to crypto currency because the investors in bitcoin as well as any other currency plays a huge role

A uptrend market or bullish run refer to a stock market characterized by sustain rise in share market this occurs when investors believes the positive trend will continue for the long term basis such optimism usually based on strong positive indicators for country economy

Actually the bull run is approaching, I'm trying to sell all my bitcoins. the price of bitcoin increases, it's called a bull run. Now most people have waited for this great opportunity.

Bull run refers to a period of time when prices rise on a financial market. ... 'Bull market' and 'bull run' are most often used in reference to the stock market. However, the terms can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies, commodities.

I do not know what the meaning of the bull run is because I am still new here, maybe the meaning of the bull run is competition in a competition in the crypto world.  sorry because I'm still in the learning phase and haven't had much experience about it.

Actually when bull run is coming then all coin price goes up. Everyone wait for this great opportunity. If you wait for this opportunity then you can earn more money

A bull marketplace or bull run talk takes place in a market identified as helping maintain a downward push to the market when buyers believe that positive trends in the long run generally depend on wonderful signs for the US financial system.

Bull run is a designation of the Bullish Market (Uptrend) trend which means that the price of crypto rises. To be able to ascertain whether the bullrun has started or not, it helps us always monitor at all times in the market / exchange, meaning that it is not in one market.

Bull run means all coins price increasing fastly like bull running no other meaning of bull run or bearish market means is coin price dumping.

Bull is an uncastrated male bovine animal. A person who buys shares hoping to see them at a higher price later. A papal edict. Stupid or untrue talk or writing, nonsense. 

• -2 1

I think the bull run is that when people start pumping money, people make more money.  Demand is high, sellers are selling at higher prices and people want more coins and therefore the prices go higher.  Many people wait for this bull run to sell their currency.

Edited by Sayma11

Hello, bull run or bull market is a stock market. Well bull run indicates the rise in the prices of crypto currencies. This market was begun 2009. Since then its been running and giving us infos about stock market amd orices of crypto currencies.

Bull run essentially refers to a span of time in which the prices increase in a particular economic market. For model after the price for Bitcoin increases.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Bull run is when the price of coins are increasing. The opposite of bull run is halving which means the price of coins are decreasing. If the bull comes, you need to sell your coins because it has a big price on bull run season. 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Vanessa said:

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut bull run.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

Hello dear i have not better information about this and feeling sorry for this but i think this may be the ratings of currencies whose marketting value rise high Due to profit or good buisness management 

Hello dear  bull run may be belongs to that currency which marketing ratings or price going to be high in coming days, this is good for currency ratings and helpful for many people or contries

Okay in any market there are two kinds of rally the first one is the bull run and the bear run , the two are just the price movement of any one commodity or coin the two are capped in this kind in that a bull run is always going up , and a bear market is always going down , so when its a bear that has ended , I usually buy so I can gain in profiting for such a market.

• +1 1

The bull run is this is the time when the price of the particular coin going up continuously and this is a good sign to the investors who put a lot of money like in bitcoin because it can gives a huge comeback income again.