What is Bull Run - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Bull run  is when all coins are in rice, especially when all coins are in un uptrend, this is what we call a bull run but also there is also the bear run , when all the coins or even a single coin is going down. fast movement of a coin to certain direction is really important , but its important we all know what to do with our coins then, dont ever be caught in the wrong side of either the two.

Bull run is a period of time when the price goes up a lot all of a sudden i a very short time. For example tonight bitcoin price is 8000$,you wake up next morning and the price is over $11.000. This means a bull run 

A bull market is a financial market in which prices are rising or expected to rise. ‘Bull market’ and ‘bull run’ are most often used in reference to the stock market. However, the terms can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies, commodities.

Source: https://cryptoren.com/wiki/bull-run-meaning/

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/1/2020 at 3:29 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Hey dear i don't know about this topic because i am in a new member on this forum.

I think the bull is the repid rise of any currency and it is the time when the bitcoin.are bull running I am new member and I ahve very less skills .

Bull Run happens when the price of bitcoin rises. This is most likely the name that the price of bitcoin is increasing, many times. 

• +4 1

I don't know why it calls bull run, but this means the price of the coin just pump in a short time.. but if all cryptocurrencies are pumping, then we call it "bullish market".

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

this really a great information that you share because many people don't know about it,bull run is the running of the price with the high speed, for me. this is very good for all of us to make sure that we should know about the things that we don't know. i think that the bull run is just going to be happen in this year very soon.

1 hour ago, Humayun Kabir said:

I think the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices has been referred to here as Bull Run. I told you what I know. I don't know much about it.

Lol! Not like that mate, the bull is only when the crypto market pumping massively but if the crypto market dumping massively it called bearish moment

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think bull run means when in market bitcoin price goes high and investors buy bitcoin largely its call bull run and its happen when so many investors buy bitcoin highly and no one sell bitcoin and it do only big whales because they want bitcoin price increase and then they sell bitcoin in good profitable price

• +1 1

Bull run a time in which coin demand in market on high level. Its price is very high in the crypto world.bull run means crypto market on up side growing at peak level.

The Primary Fight of Bull Run, moreover known as the Battle of Manassas, stamped the primary major arrive fight of the American Gracious War. On July 21, 1861, Union and Accomplice armed forces clashed close Manassas Intersection, Virginia. The engagement started when around 35,000 Union troops walked from the government capital in Washington, D.C. to strike a Accomplice constrain of 20,000 along a little waterway known as Bull Run. Useful or interesting 1 Useful or interesting Quote

Bull run is a term for the price of every coin that are making a huge price high.like for example in bitcoin just now the price is 8600+ dollars and suddenly it became 10,000 dollars that is a bullrun

On 1/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

If any coin or tokens price going high without any kind of dump. Then we can say it bull run. That's mean massive price rise up is bull run.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

A bull market is where all of the prices have a great rising movements at the same time. Just like what have happened on 2017 ago. When bitcoin reached its ATH and other altcoins as well.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

If you mean in trading thats mean a strong move to upside, bull and bears are expression used in trading to describe the upside move or downside move wich they call bears move. 

• +2 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

On 1/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi my friend well bull run is nothing but prices starting to soar on the upside , and a moment where our holdings start to grow and we make lots of money !!! 😊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊

Yes I agree toyou post well bull run is nothing but prices starting to soar on the upside and a moment. 

as I know when the market started going high then all say that the market is in bull run and when the market decreases then all say the market bear rurn.

Your question is not stupid, on the contrary. There are many people who do not know this thing. Bitcoin or bull bulls are names given to traders who store very large quantities of currencies and wait for their price to rise until they achieve very large profits.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:23 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi my friend well bull run is nothing but prices starting to soar on the upside , and a moment where our holdings start to grow and we make lots of money !!! 😊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊

I didn't know what bull run means until now with comments am kind of new to this forum so am finding it difficult thanks mate 

On 1/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Thank you for the information, my knowledge is increasing and I still want to know more, please help if there is a topic later

Basically bullrun is a term used in trading which indicates to a time period when the price of crypto currencies, generally bitcoin increases by a sustainable amount and everyone in the markets wants to hold some.

468x60-3.png

On 1/1/2020 at 5:29 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Hey dear i don't know about this topic because i am in a new member on this forum.

true I also do not know it, let's look at the answers from other colleagues and learn together, I'm happy to meet you in this forum and earn money