Is cryptotalk forum can be affected by 3rd wave of Corona virus? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amir khan

Is cryptotalk forum can be affected by 3rd wave of Corona virus?

I believe that the spread of the Corona epidemic will give more strength and stability to the cryptotalk forum
This epidemic forced the world to stop for all its activities
Thanks to the forum administrators for giving us the opportunity to learn and at the same time profit

This is a good topic to contribute on, I do not think that the 3rd wave coronavirus pandemic will anyway affect this great forum, because it was still in existence when we experience the first and second wave, another again is the great forum is running electronically and not a physical meeting point. We have the the great believes that the forum will continue to be in existence in future, it's a going i.e a going concern concept.

This forum was created during the viral epidemic, so it will not be affected and was created for those whose work was suspended due to this ban. Why do people not work less at home? The number of members is in line with the decision to separate most country houses.

In addition, the impact of the virus has reached the price of cryptocurrency.

No one can say weather it going to be affected or not all we need to do is for us to keep discharging our duties to the best of our ability and see what will be the end result for this pandemic disease that is making thing some how in the whole world.

• +1 1

I do not think it will be affected by the negative side, but on the contrary it spread more during the Corona period, where most people were prevented from going to their work and staying at home and therefore they needed a job on the Internet so they started working here, so I think it will continue to spread more than before if the wave starts The third of the epidemic

• +2 1

Hello everyone, my friend, normally platforms of this type, which are online, have not been directly affected by the pandemic, for this reason I believe that we can still work normally on the cryptotalk platform, now well in terms of members, We must take care of ourselves and take all the preventive measures of the case.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:52 AM, Amir khan said:

Hy friends hope you all fine and have good health. Dear we see that 3rd wave of Corona virus affected our business  badly and we are in lockdown situation. I have a question that can Corona virus also has any affect on cryptotalk forum.  Pleaze give your own opinions. 

We can understand the importance of the digital currency because covid 19 efetive the paper money and people afraid about to using the paper money and wants to use the digital currency 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Corona virus affects the economy of all countries of the world, but I do not think that it will affect electronic work, and also I think that cryptocurrencies will spread more because everyone needs to buy and sell without leaving the house

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, the world have been affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus, and it also affect the world of cryptography. But obviously the price of cryptocurrency will be affected positively because it makes it easy for the people to transfer money around the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not expect that
I don't think Coronavirus will affect the business here
Because the forum was basically at the time the Coronavirus began
It was founded for the people who lost their jobs during the Corona virus
So that they can earn money from here

• +2 1

I do not think that the third wave of the pandemic will affect the forum, quite the opposite, the interaction should increase in the forum because all people will be in their homes

As we all know that Corona has affected everything many businesses are ruined but in my aspects there will be no effect on Corona on cryptocurrency because it's digital we can operate from anywhere either from home or anywhere

It is possible that we will find an increase in the number of members because people stop working and look for another source of income and then enter this wonderful forum. It is a useful thing. We will see many new and useful posts. Thank you.

I don't think the third wave of the coronavirus will affect the Cryptotalk forum in a negative way. I think that due to the quarantine and the growing fear of getting infected, people will agree to the use of cryptocurrencies, both to generate profits and to trade their money. Surely in that search, many will come across this wonderful forum, which has the motto "Make publications and earn Bitcoin." I hope this is the case and more and more people are included on this site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, coronavirus have affected so many things in the world and the biggest aspect that has been affected by the out break of coronavirus in the financial aspect, but the third wave of coronavirus is affecting the cryptoworld positively because the price of cryptocurrency are appreciating.

No dear i don't think that but i think it's effect in the positive way because their all lots of needy person who want to earn a good amount of money but they can't go outside so if they use this website than they will get a good earning at the same time they should learn many things about digital crypto currency.