Best way to learn about Forex trading? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stephaniembama

Best way to learn about Forex trading?

i have no clue about forex but i really want to learn about it please where can i start? i heard about imarketslive but i dont know much about it please how can i learn more?

24 minutes ago, stephaniembama said:

i have no clue about forex but i really want to learn about it please where can i start? i heard about imarketslive but i dont know much about it please how can i learn more?

If you can get a friend that knows about it will make it easy for you. 

You can google search about forex and also watch YouTube channels. Know about the three types of analyses and the types of trading, brokers and exchanges. 

Then start trading with demo account and use very little amount of money you can afford to lose and a good mind set. In the proceeds you are still learning until you have known what makes you lose and what makes you win.

Read news too.

37 minutes ago, stephaniembama said:

Forex trading is not easy to trade need sharp knowladge about it there is many forex trading website
you can learn from it.my personal opinion is we cant learn forex from book till not enter in real
trade.we can learn good from experience 

6 minutes ago, Binjit said:

Forex trading is not easy to trade need sharp knowladge about it there is many forex trading website
you can learn from it.my personal opinion is we cant learn forex from book till not enter in real

do you know of any site that can give more knowledge about the forex trading?

7 hours ago, stephaniembama said:

The best way to learn forex trading is just to learn from any expert because if you learn this from any newbie then you are not making any good money because newbie will not give you high knowledge like the pro trader and pro trader have the high fee but he will teach you very well.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

First of all you need to make your foundation strong enough. You need to learn candle sticks, chart patterns, support and resistant, demand and supply impact on currencies and so on. I will recommend you some trading books where you can learn the basics of trading, and make your foundation strong enough. 

Here is the some best books which make your trading foundation strong enough:

1. The Complete TurtleTrader

2. The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes

3. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns

Then search on Youtube where will find some trading tutorials on how to trade like professional, strategies and uses of indicators.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't forget to like my post if it has been helpful to you!

In my opinion we can learn through a demo account in addition to private learning with trading instructors who have proven able to score reliable traders,but to attend trading training, we need to pay as an investment in trading, but we can also invest in trading knowledge by buying trading books.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:45 PM, Towhid said:

I do not know it.I trad my bitcoin in yobit.net exchenge sit.If you earn bitcoin by trading you need to know hole market prices online.

I am also trading in the BTC and also in the forex market but i trade in margin trading on the BTC because it is so much good and so much profitable for me because like this i can make good money in it and also i can easily withdraw my money from the site of margin trading.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

The best way to learn trading is to have a demo account, and most importantly if you have money to pay a mentor, you can take trading training, but you will still be looking for yourself through a demo account.

– Find a mentor for Forex. A Professional can teach you the only real, proven way to learn how to commercialize Forex.

– Demo-based trading.

– Start real– slowly, begin trading.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:13 AM, CryptoVicky said:

First of all you need to make your foundation strong enough. You need to learn candle sticks, chart patterns, support and resistant, demand and supply impact on currencies and so on. I will recommend you some trading books where you can learn the basics of trading, and make your foundation strong enough. 

Here is the some best books which make your trading foundation strong enough:

1. The Complete TurtleTrader

2. The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes

3. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns

Then search on Youtube where will find some trading tutorials on how to trade like professional, strategies and uses of indicators.

Agree with you that the turtle trading is the best option for newbie and i will give them grantee that they are never gonna loss in the forex market if they use the money management rules and also they need to invest huge amount then they make good money in it.

It's good we are not in a hurry to find trading techniques when just starting as a trader, it helps us learn the basics of forex trading, such as how prices move, and how prices are held or bounced.

7 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

It's good we are not in a hurry to find trading techniques when just starting as a trader, it helps us learn the basics of forex trading, such as how prices move, and how prices are held or bounced.

I also think before starting any trading all should study about the topic than he may join here to make profit. all should gather knowledge how the market go up and down.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, stephaniembama said:

You can wacth on youtube how to being forex trade ( pratice )  than u can star with trading plan and stick to and discipline the trading plan.  Use risk management so that trading does not overload your mind.  Remember that controlling emotions will lead you to get real profits.  If you can control your emotions and carry out risk management well, it is not impossible you can become a successful trader. ( its the teory just pratice it or you ll never know )

I think that Google is the best solution for anyone who wants to start in any field, because it collects for you all the resources available on the Internet and the best and puts it in your hands, good luck .

@Akbor my friends,everything will be difficult before we try it, I also experienced difficulties when starting forex trading, because I started from scratch, without a mentor and teacher, I learned self-taught with the help of a demo account.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:45 PM, Towhid said:

I do not know it.I trad my bitcoin in yobit.net exchenge sit.If you earn bitcoin by trading you need to know hole market prices online.

I am also trading on yobit on the BTC i have low mount of BTC and i start trading on it to the yobit and now i have so much coin because when i gain the profit i just buy the coins through that and still i am collecting the coins because i know soon bull will come and i got good profit on that time.

We can earn forex from many ways a lot of good video's are available on YouTube and also some good free sites that gave know how about forex market. 

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

On 1/1/2020 at 3:09 PM, stephaniembama said:

If you are serious in learning then you have to join some course.their are many online sites who are giving free lessons .you can also get knowledge buy following professional expert social accounts.But learning from video does not lead you any where till you do some real investment in forex.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

14 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

If you are serious in learning then you have to join some course.their are many online sites who are giving free lessons .you can also get knowledge buy following professional expert social accounts.But learning from video does not lead you any where till you do some real investment in forex.

You are right, maybe learning from a video tutorial will not have a significant impact, but it can be an alternative to learning trading, and even better if you want to invest money for us to learn by taking trading training classes from professional traders.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:49 PM, Binjit said:

Real trading i the most important thing in the market because if you start the real trading a you make loss in the market then its mean you learn the trading because in learn trading we learn the trading rules because through demo account we always make profit in it so use the real account when you learn the trading.

Now days, there are so many ways to do that but for me one of the best bet is via YouTube, where not only you can learn in proper way but also enjoy it too. I also feel rather comfortable with FreshForex broker’s educational setup, it’s also very nice and useful to learn through. Ultimately your comfort matters.

6 hours ago, Rahim Lakhany said:

Now days, there are so many ways to do that but for me one of the best bet is via YouTube, where not only you can learn in proper way but also enjoy it too. I also feel rather comfortable with FreshForex broker’s educational setup, it’s also very nice and useful to learn through. Ultimately your comfort matters.

Indeed there are usually brokers who provide webinars, that are driven by brokers by inviting professional forex trading speakers or trainers, maybe it can also be an alternative for prospective traders to learn from the experts

There are many way to learn about forex trading. You can learn from forex trading website and you can also take help from you tube to Lear about forex trading.

there are many ;ue way to learn about forex trading. you can learn from forex trading website and you can also take help from youtube.