Give reputation and earn more - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Give reputation and earn more

Dear friends,I hope we are know that cryptotalk new payment system.Now it's gives up an opportunity to earn more token in have reputation.So we give 50 reputation in a day and earn more money.i hope we are understand.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

My friend, giving reputation requires alot of accuracy,we don't have to give reputation points randomly, we have to give them to those who really deserve and their topics are useful and meaningful. If you give any one without thinking this means that you break the rules of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, it is right that we have to offer each other the appropriate support and reputation. There are many members whose publications are distinguished and deserve a good reputation. We support them and learn from them so that our experience increases and we all become interactive.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

We must be aware that reputation is not granted on topics randomly. It should only be on useful topics in order to give the author of the publication happiness and insistence on always raising useful and important topics.

• +4 1

This was a great rule but unfortunately it is change now.We get pay after getting reputation on our post.And it will only be happen we we make useful posts.Otherwise our posts will be deleted.I think admins took this decision by doing conversation with each other.So I think they took a good decision.

Good question my dear.  In this question you work with hard then you take a good reputation and earn more and more. If you give the good reputation of the good content material. That is right.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The reputation it's very important in this forum it's like the merit in bitcointalk forum so we should react to each other posts to help us to earn more but only if the post is really merit and deserves that not just like that 

New payment system are depends on reputation.  So we should give others reputation according to Their value of comment or post. Also to get a good reputation we should increase our knowledge. 

Of course we know this and I think this topic is very important because we, the members, must give a good reputation to the owners of useful publications in order to present their best knowledge and benefit because there is a big gap between the posts, responses and comments

I agree that credibility should be awarded according to laws rather than at random, and it is our responsibility to bestow it on those who deserve it, such as those who write distinguished and valuable publications that support members, and we are rewarded for the reputation we bestow.

I think its true as you will be in the market and people will know you so they will be able to see your profile and that is how you will be connected and known to people and they will rate your posts and you will earn more.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation. I hope that you will give more useful ideas because this increases progress and experience for everyone. I encourage teamwork and cooperation. I wish everyone good luck.

My dear friend, giving reputation a duty to all members of the forum, we should give the positive reputation to those who deserve it if it is a meaningful comment and values in the interest of encrypted currencies and has benefit for all and give a negative evaluation to each comment that does not include the conditions

• +1 1

My friend, granting a reputation is not an easy matter, as it requires great accuracy in addition to knowing the laws well, as it does not happen randomly because it may lead to a ban, and we must not forget that a good reputation has people who work hard and they deserve it

My friend
You should read the post carefully before you give him a reputation, whatever that reputation is.
Some people really deserve it because of their distinctive topics and the way they spread their ideas.
So good reputation needs to be done if you really want to support.

• +1 1

We are here one family and our goal is one so we must work together to make this forum the best in the world. We must help each other and support others. At the moment, only the posts that have received support are paid for, so we must help each other. Focusing on knowledge is a matter.  Very necessary

As far as I know, the forum rules have changed a little.  The maximum limit for giving ratings is 30 or 35 per day.  But I really don't know how much he pays for the evaluation.

• +4 1

Thank you for the clarification my friend.
Can you show us where you came from the source of your post because I hope I learn more about the site and the details of earning more

Hello everyone, friend even if you are giving a lot of reactions or less reactions, you are always going to earn the same, that is we are only going to earn for the useful posts or comments, currently the payment has nothing to do with the reactions.

Hello my friend, in fact that was good for us without a doubt, but I think that this payment system that you mentioned in your post has been stopped, but we still have the opportunity to learn and increase our experience about the world of coding and its fields to achieve our goals in a better profit, I hope good luck For everyone.

• +3 1

Hello dear, I think that the forum rules are very correct and in the right way, because giving a positive reputation should be given only to those who deserve it and it should not be given incorrectly or in contravention of the laws.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

This is true. We must give a good reputation to earn our payments, but we must pay attention that when creating a good reputation the content must be very useful and in compliance with the rules of the forum.

yes dear i also heard that the giving reaction and earn talk token system is again starting now but before reading your post i was confused that it was true or not but dear after reading your post it seems that this new is true but dear  suggest to all member give reaction on those post which deserve it not give it to anyone hope so you will understand what i want to say you