Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

We know this and we are aware of some English, which is why we can talk a lot about different crypto topics through the English language in the crypto forum, so the English language is applicable to us.

Welcome with me
In fact, not all members here on the forum know English well, a large proportion here depend on Google Translate
Translation helps to learn English grammar and improve our writing and reading skills

I think as long as someone is able to read and make sense of the post or reply that's a step forward. Keep on replying and posting so as to enhance both our writing and oral skills in English.

Crypto is big fourm of the world. It should be in your mind. Crypto is big fourm of the world becuse you have opertunity. Crypto is best in english . You have good esponsible work.

The English language used in the forum is for the international standard since it is believe that about certain percentage of the world population can speak and write English that is why is customize that way

That's a point my friend really very improve English language for through using this site its really amazing site

You're right that there are numerous folks that are posting in english who cannot write in english properly, however the way you are posting right here is likely to growth the english ability often, i assume for those who are fairly true in english, this practice is excellent in english. Will do

Must post in English language on the Crypto Talk forum.  Making money from crypto talk is a lot easier.  Crypto Talk can make a lot of money in a short period of time.  And by posting in the English language on the forum, we get to know English very well.

In fact, I think CryptoTalk is very good for learning English.It's like a second language that will do you in many countries.  And the main language in this forum is only Russian and English.

Its all in english here because this is an international forum so english is the top language but its russian as well

You have a point sir. Continuous reading and writing in English have a benefits in the future it can help you to understand your errors and typographical errors. But the most important part is the content because content and thought is one of the most important part in writing.

Well,  this forum also help us to develop our posting skills because we will learn more here by just participating in discussion. Actually I'm not good in English but because of this forum now I see some improvement to me. 

I Love Cryptotalk ♥ 

Crypto forums are good improvers of English knowledge ranging from the posts you do to discuss with other members it really helps your vocabularies

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty ...if they make mistakes!

Every members who use crypto talk knows basik english grammer. All members learned englush language greatly. 

That's a point my colleague certainly identical perk up English language for through by this place its in truth amazing position

We can talk a lot about different crypto topics through the English language in the crypto forum so English language applies to us. My English writing and grammar is not that good to the point sometimes they notice it and report me for writing a bad construction of sentence, but after a while and experience slowly I gain a skill and vocabulary that I've never used before and enhanced my grammar and English writing and I'm saying that even. 

1 hour ago, fatema123 said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty ...if they make mistakes!

We can talk a lot about different crypto topics through the English language in the crypto forum so English language applies to us. My English writing and grammar is not that good to the point sometimes they notice it and report me for writing a bad construction of sentence, but after a while and experience slowly I gain a skill and vocabulary that I've never used before and enhanced my grammar and English writing and I'm saying that even. 

I gain a skill and vocabulary that I've never used before and enhanced my grammar and English writing and I'm saying that even. 

If you want to work in a crypto forum you must get good English training.  Because every topic of the crypto forum is written in English.  If you do not know good English then you cannot post well.

Using this site to write many posts about cryptocurrency everyday will in fact help you get better at using the English language. It's good practice interacting with other users specially those who uae English as their primary means of communication and you get to discuss your favorite crypto topics in the process

Actually cryptotalk is actual noble for erudition English. And additionally exceptionally profit for earn supplementary money. And I am a newbies on this forum

I think On this platform we are getting more advantages but majorly three in which first is the earning opportunity then 2nd one is that we are learning from it and third one is also playing great role in it that we are also getting more knowledge of english and getting especially in writing and reading.Good luck...