Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Yes, we know this and we are all aware of some English, which is why we can talk a lot about different crypto topics through the English language in the crypto forum so English language applies to us.And we're all doing a lot of posts we use in English language.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

You are right that there are many people who are posting in English who cannot write in English properly, but the way you are posting here is likely to increase the English skill many times, I think for those who are fairly good in English, this practice is very good in English.  Will do

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Crypto actually has different languages for different countries so in that case we can actually use Crypto in the middle of English language very easily.  And I can finish our day-to-day work by English Language.

On this platform we are getting more advantages but majorly three in which first is the earning opportunity then seond one is that we are learning from it and third one is also playing great role in it that we are also getting more knowledge of english and getting especially in writing and reading. Thanks to cryptotalk

Yes,You are absolutely right many friends who are posting in English who cannot English proper way , because their English grammar are not well and good. Crpto talk is a good platform speak and write English proper use.

• +1 1

The more we post or reply on the forum, the more our English will improve, therefore, lets bear with one another, for many of us English is not our mother tongue. I think as long as someone is able to read and make sense of the post or reply that's a step forward. Keep on replying and posting so as to enhance both our writing and oral skills in English. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Truely speaking i have improved my writing skills and reading, understanding the english language very much. This forum really done a great job towards learning in both catagories one is english andnone is crypto knowledge.

Yes it's true this forum makes this very educatived here in the end we also become adept at using English and accustomed to it.  Anyway Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a digital international world, we really need this language to learn about techniques, systems, etc. that mostly speak English.

Using this site to write many posts about cryptocurrency everyday will in fact help you get better at using the English language. It's good practice interacting with other users specially those who uae English as their primary means of communication and you get to discuss your favorite crypto topics in the process.

In fact atleast you understand english language you can improve everyday by the help of this forum. Just avoid redundancy of words and have a clarified meaning of the post. In fact I don't post 40 post a day it's too much for me.

You have a point sir. Continuous reading and writing in English have a benefits in the future it can help you to understand your errors and typographical errors. But the most important part is the content because content and thought is one of the most important part in writing.

• +1 1

Basically i don't how to speck English and writing perfectly. Now I 'm learning little bit English from this forum and youtube. Cryptotalk help me lots of about English language.

Honestly, the first time I joined in the bitcointalk and my English writing and grammar is not that good to the point sometimes they notice it and report me for writing a bad construction of sentence, but after a while and experience slowly I gain a skill and vocabulary that I've never used before and enhanced my grammar and English writing and I'm saying that even now I'm here in crypto talk I still can't guarantee that I'm that good enough I still need some practice and experience to be enhanced more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you are right crypto talks improving English skills in crypto talk giving money plus knowledge about crypto currencies thanks to cryptotalk

• -2 1

I have done 448 post till now it means that in a week i have written more than 46000 characters. which improves my typing, my knowledge, my vocabulary and also my confidence level. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It might be good to have a Spanish and/or French section as well, to increase the possibilities for discussion for those who don’t speak English. Ideally an Asian or African language too, but I have no idea which one.

If people can discuss in a language they are more familiar with, the discussions will also be better, to everyone’s advantage.

4 hours ago, Oxygen said:

I have done 448 post till now it means that in a week i have written more than 46000 characters. which improves my typing, my knowledge, my vocabulary and also my confidence level. 

That’s good!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

One of the advantages, if the forum is more dominant using English. We are here to get knowledge other than crypto, which is English. Sometimes in the real world, this is very useful. Even though in the beginning we never seriously studied for English, but the forum gave that.

My native language is english and I can tell you that most posts here are very hard to understand.  I don't think this forum is going to improve anybody's writing skills, since there aren't many members here who write in proper english.  I'm one of them, so if you're looking to improve your english, read some of my posts. 

But I doubt anyone is interested in that, because nobody here is getting paid to read.

• -1 1

Yes there are many like me that we are not good in English, we will do our effort to  perfection our English in this forum, right now we are doing just reply, but the important we understand the topic and there are many who quote our post.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you want to work in the cryptotalk forum, you must have enough idea about English You can increase your skills in English Relationships, besides knowing about earnings.We can definitely enhance our English skills by working on the cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

Learning English is one of my goals in joining this forum besides collecting bitcoin. Hopefully our language skills will improve 😊

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes, indeed, I have developed daily in this forum and develop my English, and better than that is not simple English, but new terms I learn daily in the field of digital currencies, and this is a wonderful thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

If you want to work in crypto then you must know English because every tropic  in crypto is in English and if you do not know English well then you can never post.

• -1 2

To work in crypto, you must know English. If you do not know English you will never be able to post in crypto because every post on crypto is done in English.And every topic is in English.