Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

You are right that there are many people who are posting in English who cannot write in English properly, but the way you are posting here is likely to increase the English skill many times, I think for those who are fairly good in English, this practice is very good in Englis

English language is the most important thing in the crypto market becasue in the crypto market almost all the peoples are understand the english very well and we can talk to each other easily and we can make deal easily in the English language.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keep replying and posting to increase your English. The more we post or reply to the forum, the more our English will improve, both in our writing and oral skills because many of us do not have English as our mother tongue.

You are right mate. This forum is also helping to increase our skills in english language by reading and write because not all of us we use english as our native language.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very good for you that you made so many posts and also got better in english. This isgood advice to all that are studying english and it can help us a lot with writing and we can get a good grade too and pass english exams. Another thing we earn from this forum except from knowledge and some satoshis.

• +1 1

On this platform we are getting more advantages but majorly three in which first is the earning opportunity then seond one is that we are learning from it and third one is also playing great role in it that we are also getting more knowledge of english and getting especially in writing and reading. Thanks to cryptotalk

We know this and we are aware of some English, which is why we can talk a lot about various crypto topics through English in the crypto forum so the English language is applicable to us and we are all doing a lot of work.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

This is true. In addition to the educational benefits of this forum in cryptocurrencies, we also get many other benefits, including the development of our English language skills. Sometimes, free websites can be used to correct errors, so you learn from the error as well and do not repeat it.

This forum is quite helpful in learning the English language because you are responding in English and reading the topics in English. For those that do not fully understand the language the constant exposure to the language on this forum will definitely help them in becoming more and more familiar with the language and the manner in which it is written, such as grammar and vocabulary. I think this would be especially helpful for those members that use this in conjunction with a translation app as it will relate the English language to their own language making it easier to understand and learn. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I was very bad english when I am started but know I am get better and learn a lot more from write here and experience and I am make only few mistake, I look the words to write correct and not mistakes with vocabulary a lot but this can make when I have a lot of time and not every time.

• +1 1

It can help a lot and we can become so much better from this experience. It helps us understand the flow and connect our thoughts into writing form in a language that is not our main but one we are still learning. I have seen good grammar from most members and I get better too and correct mistakes. This is another useful feature of joining cryptotalk for me and for many members.

Great question👏👏.I strongly agree with this post.Many people (including me) were bad in English written.I think from this forum they can easily practise their English easily.Also you can learn many word from other user who write here.

The longer you read and write in any language the better you get. Cryptotalk can help us all to become better in english and maybe this will also help us later as we can learn to write very fast and make good articles that our future employees will be happy to find. It makes our posts better to read too if they contain fewer mistakes.

It is helpful to all users in a way that they are not just using this to promote knowledge about a certain topic about crypto currency but also the way they use the English language. It is kind of difficult to make an adjustment because we all know that some of us are not that fluent in terms of using the English language which is okay because this forum could help you with that. If you are constantly engaging yourself to the topics or  threads in this forum you should at least be able to know what they are talking about even though you are having a hard time with the language. The consistent reading and engagement of oneself is enough for you to learn a certain language. It may not be a perfect way but the experience you have would somehow teach you on how to use it in order to express your thoughts about a certain topic even though you could commit errors that could deliver confusion sometimes especially if you did not have the proper way of knowing how to use it.

• +2 1

One of the advantages of the forum is that it improves your English in terms of writing. I have gradually improved my language and I think most of the members have improved their English language.  

On 1/12/2020 at 6:42 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

If you want to work in crypto then you must know English because every tropic  in crypto is in English and if you do not know English well then you can never post.

English is the main thing in the crypto market becasue so many peoples are here just understand the English and they know very well if we understand to them. Crypto market is the world famous market and english support this language.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is best English language in crypto forum. It is best forum for doing post in English. We know here about knowledge about cryptotalk so it is best and helpful forum for us.

First of all i would like to say that its an learning and earning based platform where you can gain knowledge about crypto and earn from it too.If you stop posting and start only reading article you can have a good skills on reading too.

I agree with you, this forum is the better way for reading and publishing posts while we can earn money, learning about crypto projects, avoid scams site, also learning english language by practicing with a dedicated crypto based community.

Thank tou for this opportunity.

English is required for crypto forum.because English is internacional language and we establish relationships with foreign friends in this forum.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Yeah an English news portal or forum site really helps us very much to improve out English. I know i am still too weak in English but it is helping me very much.