Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

On 1/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Yes, that's right, my friend. The cryptotalk forum is a great opportunity to increase the skill of the English language, especially for those who have little knowledge of it. It is good to practice this language and develop ourselves with it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

This forum has actually help me in correcting some of my English sentences and also gave me the opportunity to learn some new words also. Most of us here are not good in English before joining here, but we're getting better day after day.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Well, for me, creating posts here is very helpful especially because I am practicing to be fluent in English. Through creating or constructing post here by the help of English language, I can learn how to use the correct grammatization and also through this, I improve my writing and reading english words. It helps me to understand the true meaning of each word that I will use.

• +1 3

On 3/8/2020 at 4:42 AM, whymeidontknow said:

Yes, I also thought about it , those people who do not study English in the country and do not speak it , can improve their grammar well.

i agree with you I am working in this forum from last 4 months I have learnt a lot of English from this forum after coming on this forum I have increased English including grammer spelling mistake etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right on the one hand as this forum can improve your English language skill easily, but writing alone is not enough you must read posts and other topics as well and learn from your mistakes.

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, rjroshan said:

I joined here in Cryptotalk forum with a basic English grammar skills since my first language is not English. While spending a lot of time here everyday, my English grammar also improve a bit. I am thankful that this forum is the way to improve my English skills.

• +1 2

It will greatly improve because we are practicing it on a daily basis but I think you must have a very strong ground in the English language in order to be able to practice this ground otherwise you will face difficulties in doing the matter

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since joining the forum CryptoTalk, My English has improved greatly, especially in writing, as I previously had many problems writing in English, thanks to working in the forum CryptoTalk

• +2 1

Been in this forum has various advantage that can never be over emphasize but I will lay emphasis on some direct or indirect ones that we are benefiting from, direct benefits are payments, experiences.

while indirectly its improving your language construction, subjecting you to critical reasoning, extensive research and shaping and increasing your culture of reading habits.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

We can improve here our grammar and vocabulary in English because it serves as our experience and learning as well. We always create content here and in that way, we learn things because it makes us think what the words to use to create good content. 

• +2 1

since I started on this forum my spelling, writing, reading and grammar have improve greatly and I know it will continue as long as I am using this platform.

One of the great advantages is that you can learn new words for yourself! It is also a good idea to learn a new language for yourself. For example, for a Russian person, learn English by translating words and sentences!

• +2 1

We are making our daily posts in english language so I think everyone who is interested in improving there writing skills and speaking can make it possible in this forum because we have members that make use of good simple grammers in there posts and believe me if you concentrate on those posts you will definitely improve in both aspect and you will also be good.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forum is usually based in two , the first one is Russians and the other is English, so many people love this forum and the most active side is the Russian section , so its important for us to really keep on working the good thing is to really create everything perfect

• +2 1

Thats appropriate my helper ! I finally reach agreement with you ! at the present I fantastically cleansing with typing on the baby grand ! we earn currency and we build up our skills at the unaffected time

• +1 1

I have read a few posts and some members are not trying at all and are full of mistakes. I don't care about this but still this is an english forum and if you are terrible in english it is better not to try to write anything. You just make yourself and the forum look bad. This doesn't go to people that make a few mistakes but to the members that make posts that are making no sense because they have no skills at all.

• +1 1

Yeah, you writing and you language can be enhanced by using this forum daily. Because we can find every 2-3 new English words which will improve your vocabulary which will improve your English and writing skills too. 

BetFury                                                   

Yah its true that we have the basic idea about English language.. You may know that practice makes a man perfect.. Look every day we use OUR English world to work here Which lead to revise our English properly.. Also every day we learn new words becuase when we searching about crypto currency many new words come and we learn it.. Thus crypto talk forum help us to increase our English skill                       

Before joining the forum i was felling shy to speak in English, but after writing here i overcome this shyness. The forum help me to learn English and help me out in a new way to  learn English. Now i often use forum in order to learn english.

This is pretty amazing to see someone have 12000 posts made only in one year. This man would deserve to merit him as the best member of the year and perhaps a reward should be considered is someone reaches this many posts. I think that in the ranks he will be VIP too but maybe I don't remember this correctly.

When I have encounter some word that I don't really know then I will search for the meaning of it so my vocabulary will improve. I'm also amazed to those person who have good grammar and smooth use of words despite the fact that they are not native English speaker, that's what motivates me to do better and study the proper grammar. Yeah this forum helps me a lot other than making some income, it also gives me some knowledge not just in Crypto but also in some other thing like making a good grammar.

Yes,  English is an international language. English is very important in crypto or any business field no matter what country you belongs too. Our writing and reading skills of english were improved with the help of cryptotalk. Mostly our communication skill improved because we write and read multiple topics and posts on daily basis. And we already enhance our vocabulary through cryptotalk. 

BetFury                                                   

Absolutely right that if you want to work and earn at the cryptotalk world then you must knowledge about the English language. Because it's the international language which is speaks all over the world. And mostly cryptotalk users use English for submitting a post. So to deliver a post your language will be correct.

if you don't learn from the mistakes you make daily and learn new words you won't improve , myself wasn't very good at start but improved myself and read many topics and posts everyday so i have new words i can use whenever i face any type of posts i want to reply to it , sometimes i forgot a word so i used a translator to help me remember it 

• +4 1