Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

On 1/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

After entering to this forum site my English language writing improved so much. Some of my friends also improving their English knowledge through this forum site.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, actually, we can master the English language easily with the help of this forum and our fellow members because if we keep using english we can basically be fluent in english very soon.

I think all members here have noticed over the past month that the number of members who are not well aware of English has increased! People who don't know English can use a translator to be able to express their opinion more clearly ..
This is the best translator for beginners in English I would recommend using " Reverso "

As long as the sentence was readable and understandable by the readers I think it was the good part to the person that doesn't speak English fluently. This website also helps the person to improve himself on every post we're made.

This forum can help us improve our english language just by continuing to post with sense and constructive, yes we're not good in grammar but we can still develop it by learning more in this forum.

I agree with  you writing  posts on this  forum  Will make better  our knowledge  about  English  language . It will also  help  us to increase  our writing  skills. 

We can improve our english by supporting each other when we will see repeating wrong spellings to same person. I believe there are many people in here and not all of them are speaking english or russian but they try harder as they can so that they can earn like us.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.          

I think this can significantly improve language skills. After all, before writing them on the forum, we first build a rough text in the head. And if you write a lot of posts on the forum, then we’ll quickly think about the answer, just as quickly perceive information in English, some pluses

Edited by jekich.chan

Crypto Forum for everyone but it is necessary to make sure your English be very strong because English is international language and everyone understands English. So if you Dont know English you will not understand role. 

I agree with you everyone in this forum posting on daily basis and it will help us to improve our english language and also be helpful to understand and write good info with good grammer....

while writing on Yobit it increases our skills and knowledge, it even accretion our vocabulary that's the reason most children in here are creative because they gotten a enough time to nurture their own vocabulary

my country language and I really bad about it. I use google translate to make post and not every word has the same meaning with what I mean. I need hard work to create post in English, if you see bad/ wrong word in my post I really sorry about that

cryptographic protocols in fact must have languages for various nation-states throughout that fact pillow slip we will really utilize asymmetric encryption in the midst of modern english conveniently.  and that i will conclude  day-after-day play with the aid of modern english.

cryptographic protocols in fact must have languages for various nation-states throughout that fact pillow slip we will really utilize asymmetric encryption in the midst of modern english conveniently.  and that i will conclude  day-after-day play with the aid of modern english.

Yes it's true this forum makes this very educatived here in the end we also become adept at using English and accustomed to it.  Anyway Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a digital international world, we really need this language to learn about techniques, systems, etc. that mostly speak English.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Yeah mate everyone need to khow good english before work on cryptotalk.because, in cryptotalk all topics are created in english language.

You are right that there are many people who are posting in English who cannot write in English properly, but the way you are posting here is likely to increase the English skill many times, I think for those who are fairly good in English, this practice is very good in English.

Over time by reading the post helps them understand and improve their own English.

Cryptotalk is a forum which helps in improving Knowledge about cryptocurrencies and basic English, vocabulary, and typing speed and also pays you.

On 01.01.2020 at 12:08, rjroshan said:

You are quite right, that daily wrighting posts really improve the language knowledge and skills))))) because you operate with lots of words and expressions every more and more)))) you learn new information and even your passive vocabulary becomes wider because you read a lot))))) but the main reason why I like this forum even more - you read and learn a lot about crypto and blockchain technologies and it is a good type of self-development)))) because on this forum you really may find lots of interesting and useful information)))) and it gives the opportunity to share with the experience and to get some advices to your problematic questions. 

yes  personally developed my writingband communication skill through the cryptotalk.it is thr platform of both learning and earning

Well, Bro, I like the question. and I have mentioned before in my one or two posts, that this forum give us multiple benifits, money, improving english and for also improving typing speed as well. 

The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts a year. How can this help us improve our English language skills both in writing and reading? Everyone in this crypto discussion knows basic English grammar and yes indeed. You and I write more than forty posts a day

Just about every single customer who’s in that crypto conversation has found out elementary Everyday terms grammar and additionally unquestionably for sure. Me and you making beyond twenty reports normal. All the finance calculator tells 1200 reports mobile agreement and additionally eighteen, 800 reports for one year. Ways this can help upskill this Everyday terms foreign language experience simultaneously making and additionally checking.

I think Blockchain and cryptocurrency companies trust One Hour Translation for their Because the language they translate to is their mother tongue, you can be confident Our Blockchain & Crypto translation customers and the English language in cryptocurrencie and Language Bitcoin Discussion

Writing and reading publications is what improves in the English language, so we have to read the publications slowly to understand them, also we respond in a good and understandable way. We will learn the world of cryptocurrency, we also understand circulation, and we learn English, a wonderful thing.