Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

On 1/1/2020 at 5:08 AM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Really, there should be a mind who works on vocabulary whenever posting texts over here. I sometimes use dictionary for new words. So think of something new which is helpful for improving English language.

I think I actually think cryptotalk is very good for learning English.  And also very good for making a lot of money.  If we work in this forum we can easily make a lot of money and be financially profitable.

Welcome with me
In fact, not all members here on the forum know English well, a large proportion here depend on Google Translate
Translation helps to learn English grammar and improve our writing and reading skills

Crypto is big fourm of the world. It should be in your mind. Crypto is big fourm of the world becuse you have opertunity. Crypto is best in english . You have good esponsible work.

If I see it very well, we develop our English more fluently, both written and read, and we interact by sharing knowledge about cryptos.

Cryptocurrencies are used by people from different countries, so to communicate in the forum you are required to use English. Not everyone can communicate English well, most still rely on translators, sometimes language becomes a barrier to convey information. Is there a solution to this problem?

Well yes in cryptotalk platform I learn more English language .some of us are not able to talk or write English fluently but enough to o write 100 to above words now when I work on crypto forum I think it's improve my English.

Yes, English is a popular language. In my country, students learn English from primary school, I have learned English for over 10 years. Communication is a great way to improve.

Of course these topics help with better English proficiency. Our English skills are also good for working in this forum. We make 30 posts a day with the English language.

My English is not really good, but it's not that bad either, I was only lack in my vocabularies and grammar I think. But, I always try to make my posts easy to read and people can understand the point of my posts. But, having this forum and writing English posts for almost every day will surely make my English speech a lot better, I think.

look practicing by writing and reading is very important thing so all you need to o is to continue reading the other posts and learn from them , also when you make a post write it from your own thoughts do not copy  and past 
so after couple of months you will see a big difference in your English level 
foe me English is not my first language but by reading  and writing i became good enough

On 1/1/2020 at 3:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Alright we have some good knowing about basically to English and now we made at least daily 35 posts on crypto talk forum on daily basis it means more improvement in our grip of English grammar. 

Yes i am also agree with you. In this forum we daily post 30+ by posting daily we can easily now writing in english and thus helps us to improve in our english.

I know right.  My guardian was kinda upset about me spending my time here and thought that I'll get scammed. But once they've known I can earn here, they were kinda supportive somehow. I told them that this forum can help me improve my english grammar and I really believe that it can.

I think crypto in English is parfect,   there are a lot if cryoto member all over the world. That's why if we adjust it in a language, it become tough for other guys. So, eng is purfacet i think.    

I think a crypto forum is usually based in Russia, and it has based its communication with both languages , the English language and the Russian language, and according to you , when you keep on using either you will be able to make something from it, in terms of improving your lingual in English

Yes, this forum should be always write post in English language because it is our universal language that everyone should adapt it and used it to understand each other.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I love cryptotalk because we will learn more here about crypto currency and also at the same time we develop our skills in posting good quality content. Actually I don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and also by posting English but I think maybe now I'm improve lol haha 

If really this Forum in the use and benefit of cryptocurrencies is useful for users to have a better development and increase their basic and technical knowledge in several languages, such as the most commonly used as is the English language.

I'm not good at English but through posting my grammar and write up are really improving. Composing contents it also a practice for everyone for our personal things. This forum is a very help because we are not just earning but also learn things and improve our grammar.

Crypto forum is a great platform for English language , there are some highly qualified people and have full grip to language but many of us are here to improve our communication skills to correct our flaws ......Hence Crypto world and English language related to each other 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:08 AM, rjroshan said:

Dear mate I can't tell if all the users here knows the basic  English grammar  but I think you are right with your above analysis participating in this forum daily will help improve our English language skills both writing and reading

On 1/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, rjroshan said:

We saw many Forum have native languages with English languages topics. Maximum people’s want post English languages that's why maximum topics are english. But many people’s not post with properly english. They can improve english language skills with read articles.                

Yes, I am very happy that the forum is not only in Russian, the English section will be especially useful for those who do not use English in their country.