Nothing New to Read! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Nothing New to Read!

Hello everyone! 

I am a beginner and haven't even gone through a few hundred topics in the beginner's section. But it seems like there is literally nothing to react/respond to. Even the option that says "next unread topic" for you, doesn't always deliver you a "read" topic. Its getting difficult to find new and interesting topics to respond to in the beginner's section. I sincerely advice all of you here to speak your mind on this forum. Post new and differnet questions or whatever. But please, do post! That'll be good for all of us.

Happy posting to you! 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3

The forum have a lot of session that anyone can surf them and find a lot of topics that he can read and discuss about them ,but if you just stay in one session after a few time you can't find a new topics to read so you should go to other session too

Well, my dear friend, this form is very diverse, so you can read many topicsAnd there are many sessions that you can read and benefit from themAnd yes if you are not getting a new topic then you should go to the session of others۔thank you.

Yes you are right but we should spend some time on this forum to explore new topics that prove beneficial to us.  We should not feel any  hesitation in posting topics . If something is bothering you go and ask for it . Don't feel any fear of getting banned because if we don't take risk we can't be successful . 

Hello dear, of course, we have to post useful posts for others so that our efforts are appreciated that we have made in creating posts that carry new ideas away from everything repetitive.

• +2 1

On 4/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, Sheshimmers said:

Hello everyone! 

I am a beginner and haven't even gone through a few hundred topics in the beginner's section. But it seems like there is literally nothing to react/respond to. Even the option that says "next unread topic" for you, doesn't always deliver you a "read" topic. Its getting difficult to find new and interesting topics to respond to in the beginner's section. I sincerely advice all of you here to speak your mind on this forum. Post new and differnet questions or whatever. But please, do post! That'll be good for all of us.

Happy posting to you! 

Friend, perhaps as a beginner you do not know the breadth of sections that are in this forum, at the beginning it was also difficult for me but I entered each section and captured interesting topics to comment on, also the encouragement you give to publish your own topics or approaches gives opportunity for others to get the interesting platform.

• +2 1

This is a great forum through which we can get good knowledge. There is many sections through which we can get different types of knowledge. We can search about a topic and get good knowledge from them.

Dear @Amor33 you are right.

Welcome to this wonderful forum
In the beginning, when you enter the forum, there are many sections and being still a junior member, you must enter the junior section in order to get acquainted with the crypto talk in the correct way, and when your rank rises, you must enter the crypto talk world section and then you will find new and interesting topics. Just be patient, dear.

On the contrary, my friend, I find new topics on a daily basis. Members here are very interactive and active. They present new topics and ideas. Click on the order according to show you have several options. Choose what will show recent posts.

• +2 1

Hi my friend this is a great topic you discuss. I'm also a beginner and I think that a lot of deficiency of new topics. People don't have any focus on new topics they have a focus to post comments. So we should focus on create new and useful topics

Though I am not a new member.  Am older one, but I am also not finding any topic to say something about it. As I click the next unread topic.  Topic which comes,  seems to me that as I have already read it before.  Nothing new is coming to me.  Why this is happening.?

• +2 1

Well said, my friend, we have to do the work well here and gain more experience here in order to work hard and constantly research about every topic we want to publish.

Don't stop in one section

Expand your business in several departments

There are many, many sections here. Work hard and never give up my friend

And you have to know that you have to climb the stairs step by step

All the best to everyone here

The forum is large and contains many sections, but you are only talking about the beginners section and in this section there are many topics, but all of them are related to instructions and tips that beginners should know

I have been using this forum and now i am a full member what i have seen the difficulty is you cannot find new more topics this is hard all other is good but repitiative topics and not more new topics is challenging.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome, dear, yes, you are right about the new topics, all of which are similar in terms of content, content, presentation. A solution must be put in place for this because most of us have become suffering from this problem. Thank you.

You are right we have to be in this forum inorder to explore many topics.

Moreover this forum contain many sections so don't stay in one section try going through many topics inorder to gain lots of knowledge

Hello dear friend,

You are right in your opinion. I am new member and i have also seen this issue that new posts are not showing because everyone is just reading and commenting on others post. So, we should create our own topics.

Hello friend, I agree with you, I noticed this thing recently in the forum, the new topics have disappeared, I think the reason is that members want to achieve the 20 posts per day through comments, perhaps this thing motivates experts to present everything new in the forum. 

• +3 1

You can find that in other sections because this section is not for informations you should check the crypto section if you want something new 

• +2 1

well dear we must publish new and important topics about cryptocurrencies, we always need new ideas that increase our experience in this field .. It is not good for us to remain committed only to the comments, because Publishing topics is essential work.

There are many topics available for beginners at the beginning of their path, so you must search for the appropriate topics for you and that appeal to you in order to answer and benefit from them and thus you will have achieved your cognitive benefit.

• +2 1

My friend, there are many important topics that are really worthy of interaction in order to increase knowledge and experience. You have to diversify the sessions in order to gain greater knowledge.

• +4 1

My dear friend, the encryption forum contains a lot of good topics to collect information and gain experience to advance in this field. You should read more in order to benefit and follow other sessions

Dear friend, before joining Cryptotalk, you must have a good idea about cryptocurrency.  Because there is nothing new to learn in the forum.  However, there are many sections in which comments are made on various issues.  You can get ideas from them.  Read and comment carefully on each topic.

It's the main challenge in this platform, to make brain storm and create new unique content to post, it's really not easy mission, it needs patient and high education level to do that.