Nothing New to Read! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Nothing New to Read!

Hi my friend, In fact, you created a really good thread, especially since you posted it here in the beginners section, I recently noticed some people who do not stop commenting in this section even though they are not new members. I also agree with you on the importance of working hard and providing useful contributions in order to promote and maintain this forum, and of course this will require moving between departments, working to learn faster and moving forward towards achieving future goals.

• +4 1

Yes. There are no new topics to read. You share your information and thoughts through your topics and it will helps to  other members also. And it is very helpful  other members on this platform.that helps to gain our knowledge.

You can, my friend, publish what is incomprehensible to you, and what you want will be answered. The posts between us give us a great experience if we really want that. I hope to see the best publications from you so that we can discuss them together.

Hello my friends, you can search more and more in the forum to reach many topics to read, and there are many of them, but they have become in old pages. You have to search carefully to get opinions that were written before you were in the forum.

I mean, there is a clear gap between the topics and the total number of posts where the participation is very far from these topics and its goal is the basis that we seek . Opinion about it . Frankly, I do not know much about it, so work to develop and upgrade it  . Patience is absolutely necessary in order to achieve all dreams. 

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes you are right dear, for ew posts you must have to visited all the section of the crypto world, all other sections have variety of information that you can get on the regular interval.

yes friend i agree with you that when we click on the next unread topic some time we show the same topic again that we already comment on it so best way to do reply on the unread topic is goes to the beginners section and select the topic for reply you consider the best way to deliver your information. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, if you want new publications and useful information, you can move on, but another section of this forum contains a lot of departments and they all talk about specific information. If you saw yourself gain enough information about the beginners section, you can move to another section. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

This forum contains a lot of information and new ideas through which you can create new ideas to support your future publications

My friend, we have to be patient. There are many useful topics, regardless of the time. The most important thing is to allocate enough time to work and try to read all the topics because each topic gives a new idea.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, the junior department is a section dedicated to learning from the basic principles of this forum, but I advise you to enter other departments where you will find a lot of knowledge and a lot of interesting things you learn there a lot about the digital currency

• +3 1

The site contains a lot of useful publications, but you have to search for it and read. There is no result without serious work. I wish you great luck.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello my friend
I am also a beginner here, but I have been working in the forum for about a month, and at the beginning I was unable to answer most of the posts in the forum, so I was only satisfied with reading and giving an evaluation of the post.
Now I have a little knowledge that enables me to discuss the posts I see on the beginners forum.

Edited by aloooosh
  • +2 1

You can find new posts by browsing the members ’pages and seeing the posts that they have read. There you will see a black circle mark as for the post that is not read to you.

You can use the classification feature in the forum to show you new topics according to the start date, so you can participate and comment more in the forum, you do not have to worry always there are new topics and posts by the rest of the members.

There are many, many publications that are worth reading and support. Yes, you cannot search for unread topics, but you can flip between pages of publications and read the interesting title you are looking for.

• +2 1

Posting new topics is sure to be good for everyone. I am convinced. But it is those who have more time who must do it more easily. Because for my part I am new, I am learning.

• -1 1

After entering the beginners section and learns the basics of cozy currency and business basics in the forum you can move to other sections to participate new opinions and publications. There are many departments here

This forum is distinguished by its diversity and the large number of sections in it, and the beginners section is dedicated to new members who do not have experience or any knowledge of how to work, so they benefit from asking questions and inquiring about what they do not know. Once you no longer find anything important in this section, you can move to other sections.

• +2 1

Dear there are many sessions that anyone can browse and acquire skills, knowledge and information from, and you can discuss them with the old members and benefit from them, so if you remain in one session without diversity, you will not achieve anything useful or constructive and you will not be able to find any valuable topics and therefore I advise you to diversify the sessions and create a topic New

• +5 1

On 4/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, Sheshimmers said:

Hello everyone! 

I am a beginner and haven't even gone through a few hundred topics in the beginner's section. But it seems like there is literally nothing to react/respond to. Even the option that says "next unread topic" for you, doesn't always deliver you a "read" topic. Its getting difficult to find new and interesting topics to respond to in the beginner's section. I sincerely advice all of you here to speak your mind on this forum. Post new and differnet questions or whatever. But please, do post! That'll be good for all of us.

Happy posting to you! 

@Sheshimmers In the years that the forum has been active, so many publications have been made that perhaps now it is difficult to make one without repeating another and it is eliminated, I think the best thing will be to know which title to place because the truth, as you say, there are not many publications in those that one has not already interacted with, but you have to be patient,
Administrators will look for ways to improve that aspect of the forum for the benefit of all.

Dear friend, look closely at the forum in which there are many sessions presented with opinions and suggested topics. Just focus and see how you will see that there is a lot to read without warning as the thought and knowledge will accumulate and the mind will work in that

• +4 1

Hi my dear new mate. I m totally with u in this concern , i also have nit seen much topics to study . Moreover there is repetition of many topics . I think we should think about new and authentic topics.

• +1 1

Hello my friend I'm agreed with you in this because there are many unnecessary topics published in this forum so we must have a comment or comment choose useful words and suitable for dialogue and you can navigate the other sections you will find new topics

• +3 1