Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics!

That's how it is. It is a way to grow and win in the forum. We have to find a way to capture the interest of the majority of the members of this community. First we need to know that it can really be useful to the forum and that it is not a repeated topic, it takes a while to think about it but the effort will be worth it.

We cannot blame beginners for their fear of publishing posts, and we always advise them not to rush and publish so as not to delete their posts and to rely on responses and gather experience first.

Yes, my dear friend, you are right. New members must create useful topics and posts that increase the experience of subscribers. They must have sufficient knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, observe the established rules and avoid making mistakes in order to gain a good reputation.

Hello there, my mate. Yes, you are correct in creating interesting and useful topics that benefit others while also gaining you more expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies and allowing you to participate more actively in the forum.

Hello dear, I agree with you. We should create our own topics. This will attract more attention and there are a lot of junior members who are afraid to create topics for fear that they will not receive any positive reputation although it is important to know all the options for doing more common work Thank you very much

Actually I was also involved in just comments section. I didn't used to make my own topics. But now i am going to make my own topics in this section. Because our earning now mainly depends on our reputation. 

I agree with you my friend. We must publish topics to provide valuable information to all members so that they can benefit from it in the world of cryptocurrencies and get a good reputation and develop ourselves in this field

Hello there, my mate. Yes, you are correct in creating interesting and useful topics that benefit others while also gaining you more expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies and allowing you to participate more actively in the forum.

I agree with you, my friend, we must not be satisfied with interacting and responding to topics, but rather we must create new topics in order to benefit others and share our information, but before proceeding with that, we must have a good knowledge of the topic that we will discuss.

Yeah, I definitely agree. 
You should not only just though and I smile new topics must be those topics useful to attract everybody's attention and be useful so that everyone can benefit from them . Don't just answer.

hullo friend, good, you might be right-wing to build vital matters which raise the overall feel for shack up as well as clear then you really additional noesis in the overall field epithetical fiats also become some pluralistic in powerful assembly

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate. I have noticed that so many post are coming like copying it's really very bad to see. We wants to our own topics from our knowledge we wants to select that topic to comments. So try to create your own.

My friend doesn't agree with you more on this subject are of good can come by way of a book published useful and rich one, I'm sure you will get the reputation of a good enough topic, my friend won't pay it will pay you just to exchange publications with a reputation for good

I wrote some topics but didn't get much response from them which made me feel discouraged to right any more.

So I'm now just replying for post with the informations I have.

Hello my friend Yes, beginners must begin with the participation of their publications, but they must first get enough experience to begin with the participation of publications
Good luck for everyone

Hello all

Hope all is well especially beginners may just depend on replying / replying to posts instead of creating their own posts. I made the same mistake and got nothing in my Yobit wallet. You need a positive reputation to make some great money and for this you need the interest of the members on this forum. The best way to gain attention and possibly reputation is by posting. Do it often. Infact, make this your priority. It is real advice from me.

I wish you the best!

My dear friend, you are right, we have to create a place to make sure of our capabilities here within the encryption forum and to determine the amount of information that we now have. Will we get a large number of assessments or will things be bad? I hope everyone will try to bring up non-repeated topics

Exactly my dear friend we should not only focus on participating 

We should also have to do posting in this forum 

Because this forum is full of knowledge related crypto world 

We should have to take knowledge and also spread it to others

I agree with you, my friend, that it is very important to create our own topics in order to put our mark in this forum, which raises a lot of information about digital currencies, and the best way is to explore new horizons in this field.

It is a helpful piece of advice for members to understand what is relevant on the forum. If you've joined this fantastic platform, strive to create something unique that others can learn from and benefit from.

Hello guys,we must published topics on the plattforum and not make our dependence entirely on comments and response,i hope those who have in idea what with good contents will share it,thank you.

You are absolutely right my dear friend I agree with you I want to tell you that we should publish our own topics so that we will be more successful and achieve more reputation thank you best of luck.

Yes, of course my dear mate, I also want to create my own topic. But as a beginner, I have so difficult to find the different data that is not already posted in this forum. Because I have read that many people have been gotten warning points for duplicate topics as that they also didn't know that they were creating duplicate topic.

In my opinion, we must be bold and discuss topics that we deem appropriate and not available in the forum, and I would love to see old members encourage new members to go into all departments to gain knowledge and learn.