More emphasis should be placed on the content of the posts - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Housen salom

More emphasis should be placed on the content of the posts

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course we must not send random mail in this forum, we must always understand the post well and respond to publications from the information we acquire. We must always, when we see a post we do not have information about, we must not comment on it and avoid it unless we acquire sufficient information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

I agree with you this forum content is about making the people know the crypto world better so useless content is not going to serve this forum purpose

• +3 1

Most users don't worry about the substance of their messages because they just need to get additional posts and count the amount but not the quality, this is the main challenge for the cryptotalk platform.

Yes, you are right. We must write everything about the publication and not put any word without meaning and put everything easy to understand and clear. I wish success to all, my friends.

A lot of people here aim to finish 20 comments per day that do not care much about content and quality. This is why the forum contains a lot of spammers.

That is the main objective of the platform that its members post high-content topics, so that this forum works correctly and we all know how to take advantage of it and share it, so we will be able to perform in other areas of Cryptocurrencies and help others.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Hamdan1 said:

One of the most important rules for working in the forum is writing posts with useful content to gain experience and skill and for the benefit of other members

@Hamdan1 All that and the interaction are things that we must keep in mind if we want to see our account grow in the forum, for a publication to be useful it must contain a sense of what is meant, talk about cryptocurrencies, attract readers, because if not They read what we write, we lose what we want, so we have to look for a working method, that will allow us to obtain the necessary reactions to motivate ourselves to continue working.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. I have said it again and again. We must care about quality , Everyone must provide good content in order to get a good reputation. The forum administration must impose some rules in this regard.

Yes, you are really right. We must write important comments that are related to the same topic and are not outside its framework first in order not to violate the rules again so that we are not banned thirdly to benefit the reader and the beginner

• +3 1

Yes, of course, we must, as the first goal, focus and pay attention to the content of our posts and make them useful and unique in order to help the rest of the members through them and not put any posts without interest.

• +3 1

Of course, I agree.  Each is very important.  So the post should be made seriously.  Because create relevant and useful posts.  Which is acceptable to all.  Must be created through creative talent.  Care should be taken not to repeat any post.  Follow the rules of the forum.

Of course my friend, the most important thing that we must focus on is our partnerships that express us, focusing on the content being unique and innovative and the most important thing is to be clear, useful and written in an understandable and uncomplicated language, and then you will get over time the necessary experience and get the money.

The truth is, my friend, the last publications that we have seen in this forum are repeated publications and that does not allow us to advance, we always learn the same thing.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, one of the most important keys is the useful content of our posts and comments, that is, if we can develop content that benefits other members of the forum, and that allows them to learn better, it would be ideal in this type of forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Im totally agree with you mate. Its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. When we are making post or comment we have to make it useful, relevant, informative,unique content. Dont copy form another post. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

On 4/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, Housen salom said:

We must focus on the content of the publications and not write useless information in order to achieve our goal of gaining experience and knowledge in this field and give the correct evaluation of these publications.

Yes dear the most important thing is content and if we keep focus on this thing we can make this forum better and also we can improve our reputation the reason that we are not taking any like is that we are not making a good quality post so we should concentrate on it.

Yes, my friend, you are really right, focusing on the content of the topic is very good, so it is important for all of us and I advise everyone to do so, so that we understand what this topic contains for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course. 

Yes, we should focus on the meaningless of the content of our post rather than just trying to reach the 100 characters that are required, we should post something that is benefitting to whoever read it.