TON Crystal Price Prediction Contest - Contests - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

TON Crystal Price Prediction Contest

1518183994_.thumb.jpg.50eda26eb3df7a8fc6e0c81838d16ec8.jpg

The contest is held jointly by the CEX.IO exchange and Influencers Sub Governance

The contest will be held every week, predictions are accepted until Wednesday 18-00 UTC, we check the rate on Friday 18-00 UTC according to the data of the CEX.IO exchange.

Duration one month, after the first month a decision may be made to extend or end the contest.

Start of the contest 04.03.2021-05.07.2021 followed by a possible extension for another month.

Participants will need to make a prediction of the TON Crystal rate (TON/USD) as accurately as possible on the CEX.IO exchange, accepting applications stops two days before. Wednesday at 18-00 UTC.

Prediction in the TON / USD pair

Only one prediction from one participant

Only five prizes are awarded to the participants whose predictions are the closest to the TON/USD price at CEX.IO on Friday 18-00 UTC.

Post price prediction and CEX.IO user ID in the contest topic in the format:

Price: X.XXX USD, User ID: up1234567689

Participants’ prizes are transferred to the TON Crystal account on the CEX.IO exchange.

You can repeat a prediction of another participant. But whoever predicted the closest price first AND complied with other rules - will win. If your prediction was closest but you did not fulfil the requirements, the right to receive the price moves to the next closest participant.

Participants will need:

Sign the Declaration on Decentralization

Join Free TON Influencers chat 1, 2

Open an account on the CEX.IO exchange and get a user ID

Register on the Free TON forum where you will need to post predictions.

In the prediction, you must indicate the estimated rate and username on the CEX.IO exchange.

Post prediction in this thread.

Prizes:

1.Place - 120 TON Crystal

2.Place - 80 TON Crystal

3.Place - 50 TON Crystal

4.Place - 30 TON Crystal

5.Place - 20 TON Crystal

The prediction cannot be edited; if corrected, it does not participate in the contest.

Edited by Alex077
  • +5 1

It is going to be another interesting contest as TON Crystal's price is looking stable over the volatility, I think more competitive outputs will be there to select the winners. Another creative effort is here, thanks a lot 😊

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Alex077 said:

1518183994_.thumb.jpg.50eda26eb3df7a8fc6e0c81838d16ec8.jpg

The contest is held jointly by the CEX.IO exchange and Influencers Sub Governance

The contest will be held every week, predictions are accepted until Wednesday 18-00 UTC, we check the rate on Friday 18-00 UTC according to the data of the CEX.IO exchange.

Duration one month, after the first month a decision may be made to extend or end the contest.

Start of the contest 04.03.2021-05.07.2021 followed by a possible extension for another month.

Participants will need to make a prediction of the TON Crystal rate (TON/USD) as accurately as possible on the CEX.IO exchange, accepting applications stops two days before. Wednesday at 18-00 UTC.

Prediction in the TON / USD pair

Only one prediction from one participant

Only five prizes are awarded to the participants whose predictions are the closest to the TON/USD price at CEX.IO on Friday 18-00 UTC.

Post price prediction and CEX.IO user ID in the contest topic in the format:

Price: X.XXX USD, User ID: up1234567689

Participants’ prizes are transferred to the TON Crystal account on the CEX.IO exchange.

You can repeat a prediction of another participant. But whoever predicted the closest price first AND complied with other rules - will win. If your prediction was closest but you did not fulfil the requirements, the right to receive the price moves to the next closest participant.

Participants will need:

Sign the Declaration on Decentralization

Join Free TON Influencers chat 1, 2

Open an account on the CEX.IO exchange and get a user ID

Register on the Free TON forum where you will need to post predictions.

In the prediction, you must indicate the estimated rate and username on the CEX.IO exchange.

Post prediction in this thread.

Prizes:

1.Place - 120 TON Crystal

2.Place - 80 TON Crystal

3.Place - 50 TON Crystal

4.Place - 30 TON Crystal

5.Place - 20 TON Crystal

The prediction cannot be edited; if corrected, it does not participate in the contest.

this article is very helpful.

GOOD

It is going to be another interesting contest as TON Crystal's price is looking stable over the volatility, I think more competitive outputs will be there to select the winners. Another creative effort is here, thanks a lot 😊

•  

Hey , @Jenny Lavelle , So you were asking about the different Free TON contests, have you ever tried to participate in this easiest contest to predict the price of TON Crystal on the centralized cryptocurrency exchange CEX.IO? If not, I think you would find it very exciting, good luck 😊!

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

مهلا ، تضمين التغريدة ، لذلك كنت تسأل عن مسابقات Free TON المختلفة ، هل سبق لك أن حاولت المشاركة في هذه المسابقة الأسهل للتنبؤ بسعر TON Crystal في بورصة العملات المشفرة المركزية CEX.IO؟ إذا لم يكن الأمر كذلك ، أعتقد أنك ستجده مثيرًا للغاية ، ونتمنى لك التوفيق 😊 !

Hello @Whited35
Sorry, I can't participate in this contest and also the last contest, because these sites are banned here in my country, and this is really sad.
Is there another way to participate, or are there contests with less conditions, such as the contest for the best topic about Chia?

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, Jenny Lavelle said:

Hello @Whited35
Sorry, I can't participate in this contest and also the last contest, because these sites are banned here in my country, and this is really sad.

Friend it is really not good that Free TON is banned there 😒 ! Could you mind to share, in which country are you residing in? Free TON has not banned any country as it is created for  everyone by the community. What do you think, maybe that ban is issued by your government, why your government has banned it in your country? 

59 minutes ago, Jenny Lavelle said:

Is there another way to participate, or are there contests with less conditions, such as the contest for the best topic about Chia?

If it is banned, there is no way to participate but you can wait for your government's decision to unban the site. Meanwhile, you can be familiar with Free TON ecosystem. 

In case of Chia-related contests, you can participate in them 😊!

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Friend it is really not good that Free TON is banned there 😒 ! Could you mind to share, in which country are you residing in? Free TON has not banned any country as it is created for  everyone by the community. What do you think, maybe that ban is issued by your government, why your government has banned it in your country? 

If it is banned, there is no way to participate but you can wait for your government's decision to unban the site. Meanwhile, you can be familiar with Free TON ecosystem. 

In case of Chia-related contests, you can participate in them 😊!

I just sent you a message and screenshot check it out..

Yes, I have read all the forum rules. You are right. The short comment may be considered spam, but you know that it is not, and what I am talking about with you is very important to me.
Thanks for helping and warning

@Whited35

Edited by Jenny Lavelle

13 minutes ago, Jenny Lavelle said:

I just sent you a message and screenshot check it out..

Alright, have replied your message but I need your response to troubleshoot the problem. Looking like no ban issued from Free TON's end. I am here to tell something for you too. Have you read the forum rules yet 😎? Try to write constructive posts at least 300 characters by mentioning some details otherwise short messages are generally marked as the spam.

Also remember, if you are able to access https://freeton.org/ , there is no restriction. If TON Surf wallet app on Android is exhibiting error on your phone, try to check app specification, make sure your device time and date is correctly adjusted. You can directly visit https://ton.surf/ on browser to create wallet too.