Why we need bitcoin price to increase?? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why we need bitcoin price to increase??

Considering that nationwide donations are fixed and even interest is undoubtedly rising, thanks to rising rates and even BTC may be responsible for the entire crypto advertisement.  I think so too

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

There are many traders on the site who invest their money and purchasing bitcoins and cryptocurrency because the prices of bitcoins fluctuate and it goes up and down and traders have ideas about that the prices will be decreased or increased experts make so much money by investing in cryto worl

We all need to increase in bitcoin price,  if bitcoin price are not increasing then many investors and traders lose there interest in bitcoins and don't invest in them. Bitcoin are not constant it's price are fluctuating. 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:31 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

There are many reasons, in 2017 when the price got increase drastically then most of the people get attracted towards it, at that it works as honey for the bees and second, it gets people interest continue.

There are numerous reasons in 2017 when the cost got increment definitely then the vast majority of the individuals get pulled in towards it at that it functions as nectar for the honey bees and second it gets individuals intrigue proceed

We need some volatility of the crypto market if btc is no moved very much then buyers and sellers earned none money from this market. Btc ups and downs are key for earning on this market. 

We all know that whale has a big impact of the price of Bitcoin. The demands will also fall and it is not good sign for crypto.only those who have enough holdings on the coin, and sometimes people want the price to increase because they want to recover from buying at high price.

I think the Bitcoin price Bitcoin's supply is projected to grow by about 2.5 percent in 2020, which would be an all-time low. That's partly due to the halving of the block reward – from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC. Supply in 2021 could well fall below 2 percent, analysts say. Increasing investment in bitcoin could take many forms, believe the analysts.

For me it's simple because we want big profits instead of small profits or even get a loss. And it also needs to maintain the stability of Crypto and maintain it in accordance with its procedures to become healthy digital money.

If the price remains stable, people will not be interested in buying it because they will not return them with any interest, and they will freeze their capital without interest.

Most of the sites pay with bitcoin, and if the price goes up, the value that we take increases, and this is more profitable

The price of the bitcoins should be increased as we know that the demand is more and supply is less hence the bitcoin prices will reduce which can make lose money to many

i have in no way heard of this currency and as a new amateur it is a good issue that i have found out something new and am very satisfied to research from senior members what they're thinking about this content.

The cost of bitcoin will rise even without us, this can occur with the assistance of the capitalization of bitcoin. Why raise the cost of bitcoin So, all things considered, everything ascends in reality and, in like manner, bitcoin ought to likewise ascend in cost.

But my own reason is that I need to increase my bitcoin so that I can be profitable in the crypto talk and those who have invested in it, too. Bitcoin prices will increase without us, this can happen with the help of Bitcoin capital. Why raise the price of Bitcoin.

Other cryptocurrencies fall when Bitcoin rates fall. Suppose that we want to raise bitcoin rates because cryptocurrency Bitcoin rates affect other currency ratsNeeded because it gives us a great profit and when cryptocurrency rates rise, so does the rate of other cryptocurrencies. 

But my own reason is that I need to increase my bitcoin so that I can be profitable in crypto negotiations, and those who have invested should also make profits. Without us, the price of Bitcoin will rise, which can happen with the help of Bitcoin capital. Increase the price of Bitcoin.

I think thаt wе bаsiсаllу nееd mоrе аdорtiоn fоr Вitсоin аnd this саn hарреn оnсе thе Ligning Nеtwоrk is rеаdу.

Тhis might tаkе оnе оr twо mоrе уеаrs but in thе mеаntimе wе shоuld fосus оn аdорtiоn. Рriсе аlоnе is just sресulаting аnd dоеs nоt mеаn sоmеthing will bе suссеsful.

If you buy bitcoin with your fiat money and invest in it, you will be among those people who prefer bitcoin price to rise. In fact we need bitcoin price to rise and fall constantly to be able to make money with it. If you trade with bitcoin, you don't care about faucets anymore because the amount you earn from trading in one day is more than the amount you claim from faucets in a month

Welcome with me
I think that everyone who earns free bitcoin hopes that the price will be low, so that he can get good gains, because with the high price the free gains decrease and it is difficult to get an acceptable bitcoin balance

When the price of bitcoin increases then it has effect on all the small crypto coins and we will get good profit. And the popularity of this crypto technology will also increases with increase in Bitcoin price.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:53 AM, stephaniembama said:

i believe this is true but i think its best if the price fluantuates like rise and fall then its a win win cause if you want it low all the time then investors will lose interest and sites might probably stop giving out free bitcoin

those who have bitcoin would like that its price get increase due to the fact in case in the event that they sell it out then they get proper benefit from it

On 1/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, kuseav said:

In the future, part of our bitcoin bitcoin

those who have bitcoin would like that its price get increase due to the fact in case in the event that they sell it out then they get proper benefit from it

There are pros and cons to the price of bitcoin increasing. On the one hand the bitcoin that you have already earned will increase in value and therefore you will have more funds in your possession at that time. On the other hand it will make it hard to earn more bitcoin in the future as faucet claim rates will be very low. So there is a trade off between the two. However you need to remember that certain places have a fixed satoshi earn rate, like this forum. and if the price of bitcoin goes up it could mean one of two things. Either that you ear earning more from this forum, or they will revise the earnings. I hope it is the former rather than the latter.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769