Why we need bitcoin price to increase?? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why we need bitcoin price to increase??

We need Bitcoin price is increased becasue the all market run through juts the BTC and just the BTC will make all the coins go up and down so we need to be pump the BTC than all the crypto market coins are going to be high on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We need the price of bitcoin to increase in order to have more people coming into bitcoin and boost more investment.Here the current price of gold in the current market is right

On 1/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing. i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise?? i mean we all are crypto earners right we all wont to earn bitcoins right, but if the price of bitcoin increases you all know we can't earn it for free. faucets and paid to click sites and other free ways to earn bitcoin will be difficult and the minimum amount of faucet to clam will be sooo low and it will be hard to rich the minimum withdrawal. sorry everybody but as a bitcoin earner i need to earn more before the price get high, what did you guys think? and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bitcoin price remember us that how it's growing. Because it's price not increase automatically. If any new person and investor enter into this it's price show move up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The rising of the value of Bitcoin indicates on the supply and demand in the market. So, we don't have any control if we are a small investor. We rely so much on the whales and halving.

considering the nation's give is fixed and even interest is without a doubt increased so rate increase thanks to distress give and even BTC be responsible for the whole crypto advertise.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Illustrious said:

When there is increase in Bitcoin, the other coins prices pump and that where traders or investors make more profits

Not all the time some of coins that its new and don't have a good support line may fall either way ...

Why we need bitcoins price to increase ? Bitcoins could be raiseing because of a halving next year .this decrease in the rate of supply growth means,less downward pressure on the price of bitcoins 

If the price of Bitcoin rises, we can make more profit from Bitcoin. So increasing the price of Bitcoin is a very good thing. Bitcoin price rise is very important to us

Most guys need the price to hit rooftop, if that happens we can't earn it, and to be like them to invest more on bitcoin we have to earn more, i started from scratch. In this way, considering everything, everything is really.

I want bitcoin to rise up because I am holding a bitcoin, The bitcoin I earn in this flatform is save in my Yobit wallet. I have a target date when I withdraw it.

We don't need the price of bitcoin to only increase rather we need it to fluctuate so traders can have profit and gain more than they invest. It needs to rise sometimes andfall some other time

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Me:

Yes all of course certainly expect a rise. Because of all of that, people will receive enormous benefits. If the exchange problem is very expensive, isn't there already a cheap exchange place? All can be facilitated if you look for something in earnest....

Me:

Yes all of course certainly expect a rise. Because of all of that, people will receive enormous benefits. If the exchange problem is very expensive, isn't there already a cheap exchange place? All can be facilitated if you look for something in earnest....

An increasi in the price is needed to confirm BTC as a working concept. With the halving in sight the reard per block is going down. Miners will only be interested to keep on mining when the price of BTC is in line with the effort it takes to mine.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

As people who invest in crypto money, I need this increase since the increase in the price of the product we have means that we make a profit. 

everyone is waiting for crypto to go up but for me i always love it when bitcoin goes down because that will help me buy more while its still so low and will keep buying in every dip.

If bitcoin price will rise, and you hold bitcoin then it is good for you, also there are some instances that when bitcoin arised the altcoin rise as well, so it will be a win win scenario for all of us, that is why people love to make bitcoin price goes up.

It is easy that we basic a few polite profit .so if we purchase the Bitcoin at subtle penalty than we get to hold your horses for the worth of the Bitcoin to move out up high point and Inc fast subsequently that we will persuade a number of reliable profits in the profit.so Bitcoin set a price engage in to become more intense .

I think everyone one earn online in bitcoins and when the price of bitcoin will increase then definitely we will get more our real money in our hands so higher price of bitcoin higher profit. 

Even if the price increases significantly, the sites for earning free bitcoins will still be the same. Only the reward will decrease to the equivalent of growth.

it doesn't work just like that, through faucet, airdrops, bounty, mining we all i think put aside bitcoins, then when the price goes up we sell them for profit, is the basic rule of trading buy low sell high

If the BTC gonna to stay here, the altcoins will not grow in value. The valueless altcoins will not add anything to the existing altcoins portfolios and I doubt the old investors will want to add more altcoins.

We all need to increase bitcoin price. Its because we all earn money on internet in bitcoin when the value of bitcoin increase so our earning will also increase.so it is profitable for us. 

yes every one who earn in free or holder of bitcoin wish to increase price of bitcoin to get more and more profit over night.but ups and down in the prices is the beauty of this market.when some one want to invest ,he wish price to come to low 

There are many reasons, in 2017 whilst the charge got increase significantly then most of the people get attracted in the direction of it, at that it really works as honey for the bees and 2d, it receives human beings hobby maintain.

Yes brother that true but i think there should be inverse proportion between bitcoin price down and bitcoin price high. I mean that bitcoin price at certain stage should keep increasing and also after certain period should keep decreasing. This will help increase in trading and investing population in crypto world. Thank you.