When did cryptotalk started? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I think it started in the last quarter of 2019. We have reached 2020 now and the forum has grown massively. The pay by posts campaign is a great initiation but it might end one day.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I am new and I have only a few days in this forum and I see it as a good opportunity to improve income and learn about cryptocurrencies and trading, and it gives you money in exchange for interacting with members and posting correctly. I think it is a good forum.

I am also a newbie here and now i really enjoying to work here. It’s one of the best platform i have ever seen where we can earn and learn.

I am wondering for a  online work then one of my friends suggest me to join cryptotalk  it's a very amazing work and gives us a chance to learn new things and get useful knowledge about cryptocurrencies and improve our English and it also gives us a good earning.

I am thankful to those who created this platform for giving us the opportunity to earn while learning this cryptoworld. I hope for the betterment of this forum.

My friend I want to tell you that about the trip to starting almost 12 year ago the crypto concept is comes in the mind and the crypto is started in 2009 maybe I am wrong but I have this knowledge according to the the comments of the other members

• +3 1

I have no idea about started crypto but this is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge and experience. With the help of crypto we can get more money and knowledge. We can learn more from this plateform.

I don't know when crypto started. But I know that this is very beneficial forum for all of us. It is the best learning forum. Be active member of this forum.

I joined in cryptotalk one month ago but some old members telled me crypto talk started pay per post in september 2019 now cryptotalk one of the best fourm.It play a very good role in the digital currency for all the people.Cryptotalk is absolutely better than faucet sites.

Am a newbie I also want to know the history about cryptotalk currency platform when it started and it's benefits with profit and values I hope the Senior members who have knowledge and experience on this topic will explain to us in details

The platform began its journey in 2019, I think, but I am not sure of the exact month, it is spreading more widely every day, so every day we encounter newcomers to this platform

I am not sure about this i just joined this platform few days back and i know that its a very good place for earning and gaining knowledge so i recommened everyone to utilize this opportunity so that everyone can get benefit from this because this platform is giving benefits to everyone who are working hard here.

This forum was started in 2019 and it have gained alot of reputation and now its being used world wide. But still they're are several countries which have considered it illegal. But we all hope that in future crypto will be acceptable all over the globe. 

I started cryptotalk  from 25 January i am very thankful to those who created this platform .it give us opportunity to learn new things share our thoughts and Crypto also paid us that is also great benifit from cryptotalk.

Yeah I was wondering that too as I see a lot of posts referring to how new cryptotalk is when compared to bitcointalk so I think the forum started around the time when the pay per post campaign launched, maybe it launched on the first week of September.

Hello friends have a good day. I have no idea about starting date but I know that when this firm created then every people can get thousand stashe on every post who's created by this firm's member. This is good station for working

Cryptotalk started in November 2019 with its main aim to give earning to people while they also learn about how to trade. This is a project of yobit which is a Russian crypto exchanges.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

As a beginner in the crypto world, I don't have much knowledge about the cryptotalk forum but I think that the cryptotalk campaign for payment was started in 2019. I am not sure about that but I think so. This website was launched in long ago but the campaign was started in 2019. Many people are gaining knowledge about the crypto world and they can earn money also from this campaign also. 

As i know it grew up about 3 month ago. But it provides good site for earning coin thousands of people work here to get coin free of cost. 

More than one year and 5 months is passed since this platform has launched. This forum really gone too popular within a short time and developed very well so it has a great future. At first I couldn't believe that there is such a site. I think this site is much better and pays better than all the other sites.

Surely this forum is a great source for earning  and learning . But now the payment has been reduced to 200 satoshi but i love this platform because  i can learn many things about crypto currency  which helps me to do better performance on other source like tarding and investing. Here many people share their ideas which also benefit us

I have no idea about starting this forum but it is one of the best forums I have dealt with in terms of payment, order and ease it is in its new modifications gives 200stoshi per publication after it was giving 1000 satoshi and this is because of the high value btc so that when it drops it probably returns to what it was before. 

• +2 1