When did cryptotalk started? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I don't know when did this forum started may it exists 2 yrs ago but started a campaign last year. When the campaign started, maybe that was the only time members received 1000 satoshi per post.

Well this a really nice thought, when did this space of ideas and community around all crypto started? I ve been seeing videos where they mention the site but they dont clearly state when does it start, but as some users say, it is very recent and for what I can see the impact is solid, a lot of people use the platform to share and in my personal experience it is really great to learn from user experiences and that is worth a thounsand more that money and crypto because people experiences can save you money, troubles and times and also you can get ideas and advice regarding a lot of useful topics, so lets keep making this community great and keep posting and reading.

This forum was created at the beginning of September and they know what is good and what is bad for them, because yobit has been working for a long time, they make money from some sources, just like us, because the number of members and posts have a big role to play in maintaining this forum for a long time...

Cryptotalk was laucnhed at the Augest 2019 ! it was an amazing start for this forum ! I've seen that from many websites and from Yobit !
The system was not like nowadays ! they were just paying with Bitcoin ! Talk currency luanched recently !

I am also a newbie and, to tell the truth, I have no idea when I launched this payment system to contribute to the Crypto Talk forum. Nevertheless this is a good forum with useful information

20 hours ago, Emma William said:

Cryptotalk was laucnhed at the Augest 2019 ! it was an amazing start for this forum ! I've seen that from many websites and from Yobit !
The system was not like nowadays ! they were just paying with Bitcoin ! Talk currency luanched recently !

Actually no crypto talk started last year September 25 2019. To administrator of crypto talk commented on this post himself and confirmed it. I have been using this crypto talk last year since this December or October I'm not quite sure but if I started on October I have been using it for one year now. And up until now all I can see is improvements and I'm really happy about this.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I started my pay-to-post campaign on this forum about a year ago. I consider that this forum has a great credit for many beginners and professionals in gaining more experience and money as well. I believe that CryptoTalk cooperation with yobit platform secures the sums paid to members.

• +2 2

I joined cryptotalk about a few months ago. This is a good experience. We can do better to win prizes, and we can also learn more about the cryptocurrency business and use this information to invest in digital currency.

• +3 1

I started this forum years ago and it has been and still is paid generously without fraud. The goal of the site is not material profit, but its goal is to develop a community that is interested in digital currencies

• +2 1

I discovered this page recently, I have seen that many users are delighted by how they learn and that they pay to post. However I liked it a lot, I hope to continue participating in the forums and commenting on interesting things, really very grateful.

• +2 1

Hello ,As for me,it appeared about 2/3 months ago ,and for good reason it appeared ,it goes up ,and continues to pay all users well.I really like it all.Thank you 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk forum started some time last year. If you check the post in the community, you will discover that almost all the post were made in 2019.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk compaign was strated in 27th September 2019. They are paying to posters more then one year already. It's unbelievable. I liked this forum very much and will keep posting to this forum. 

• +3 1

I think cryptotalk started was like last year in the middle of the months, i am not so sure because thats the year my friend taught me this forum ... so i thought it was started last year

• +1 1

I think it started in 2019, and it is incredible how little time it has and the large number of people who have joined. I am delighted that you have joined, I think that this is one of the most effective jobs that I have had unlike others or that have made me waste time, this platform has given me the opportunity to do tasks and experience new things, since it takes away very little time, also thanks to this forum, they have advised me and helped me understand how everything works.

• +5 2

Yeah it is more than a year now. Cryptotalk achieved too much attention of people in an year for their nice giveaway and promotional campaign. 2.5 million posts in a year.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is not such a bad strategy, this way many people get to know a webpage which without this promotium would never have know. The marketing technitian should get a promotion

• Useful or interesting 2

На самом деле, идея с оплатой за созданные посты очень интересна и прогресивна. С помощью даной системы можно неплохо так получить копеечку.

• -1 1

Cryptotalk already celebrated the first anniversary last month that's why I can say that it was founded in September 2019. I joined here last February but I'm thankful because I learned a lot within half a year of my stay here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, I agree with you. This forum is nice because it pays you for publications, and a good amount is better than those fraudulent faucets

I donno when it started but we are here now and let's wait what brings us next days; at least I think the team behind this is foccusing on something huge; when you notice all restrictions on keeping the topics usefull and clean; so information is power and power is money.

Cryptotalk was started in 2019. Although I couldn't find any information about who created it if anyone knows please reply to my post. It is the most fast growing crypto forum on the internet. It has built up a reputation for itself and is among the highest paying crypto forums on the internet.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think cryptotalk forum started some time last year. I see most post with the date of last year, so I presume everything started last year.