When did cryptotalk started? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

4 hours ago, Upright said:

I really which at some point that I knew about Crypto talk earlier than I was introduced into the site, as having to participate into that contest would have been so much fun doing at as, so many guys where there having to grab that winning position and the 1btc rewards

I really participate in this contest but fortunately i dont win but the majority of winners ,the top ten members was leave the forum and i dont see them post anything from that i dont know why LOL they have here just for contest 

• +3 1

I guess Cryptotalk have started in 2019 September and till this forum paying every users. Started times Cryptotalk bring campaign about 1 Bitcoin and then Cryptotalk and yobit both Of them bring this campaign.

I have been on cryptotalk since December, to start using the platform as such, in February, thereafter I participate daily in the forum discussions, and contributed information for the community.

It's started at 8/2019 and there were just 100-500 members here because people was thinking it was a scam site ! after they believe in it the number has increased to 220,000 members ! and now we are really big family !

On 5/5/2020 at 2:11 AM, scorpiali said:

I really participate in this contest but fortunately i dont win but the majority of winners ,the top ten members was leave the forum and i dont see them post anything from that i dont know why LOL they have here just for contest 

I came to cryptotalk after this contest, which I haven't read about either. I might have tried to take part as well. Still I don't think I would have managed to reach the top-ten. These people probably didn't even sleep at all and ok the first place price was 1BTC but the 0,1BTC wasn't that much to spent all your day and night writing posts. If I remember correctly the rest places got 0,1BTC. 

the Campaign started not long ago, i think in November 2019 or December 2019 that it started, but the admins have stated that this is a long term campaign

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We are now in 2020 summer think crypto talk was started in 2019 summer and in novemmber or December it started paying for posts 1000 satoshi per post

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I came to cryptotalk after this contest, which I haven't read about either. I might have tried to take part as well. Still I don't think I would have managed to reach the top-ten. These people probably didn't even sleep at all and ok the first place price was 1BTC but the 0,1BTC wasn't that much to spent all your day and night writing posts. If I remember correctly the rest places got 0,1BTC. 

0.1 BTC it's about 1000 dollars in this time and any one want this amount it's not nothing,but the problem that the forum was banned many active user to minimize the users and give the price to specific members 

Edited by scorpiali

On 1/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Well, a lot of users are commenting that this campaign started way back on September. But some say it started on October. I don't really know what to believe now lol.

Well, this forum started in September 2019 which is having some few members only but when this forum have sone campaign which is created in October 2019, the number of members are increasing little by little because they can now get some profit here by just posting.

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

0.1 BTC it's about 1000 dollars in this time and any one want this amount it's not nothing

I didn't say it is nothing but I understand your point.

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

but the problem that the forum was banned many active user to minimize the users and give the price to specific members 

To correct my mistake, it was 1BTC for 1st place0,2BTC for places 2-5 , and places 6-10 got 0,1BTC , which is a better prize structure. I think that I would aim for 0,2BTC if I had known of this competition. 0,2BTC is a good payment, considering that there were no time restrictions between posts. 

About the bans I actually don't know anything. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I didn't say it is nothing but I understand your point.

To correct my mistake, it was 1BTC for 1st place0,2BTC for places 2-5 , and places 6-10 got 0,1BTC , which is a better prize structure. I think that I would aim for 0,2BTC if I had known of this competition. 0,2BTC is a good payment, considering that there were no time restrictions between posts. 

About the bans I actually don't know anything. 

That's correct the first one have one bitcoin and other little bit less ,but in general it's was a good opportunity ,i have participate in this contest but they banne me after two week and i return to the forum after but it's to late my post was very low,I hope they can add more contest like that in  the future 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Well, a lot of users are commenting that this campaign started way back on September. But some say it started on October. I don't really know what to believe now lol.

Well, this forum started in September 2019 which is having some few members only but when this forum have sone campaign which is created in October 2019, the number of members are increasing little by little because they can now get some profit here by just posting.

I think it was started before 7 months ago. It doesnt matter when was established to us but it is lejit site throughwhich we can earn cryptocurrency without investment. So i like it.

November 2019 , that's what i know! This forum is exist since about 6 months! And it pays each member here for making useful content.. I think that it's long term action and they will continue this great project and make it more popular..

On 1/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

As a result of earning in crypto talk it has changed the life of many what is required from a member is to try to follow the rules guiding the forum then here is a better place to live.

It is possible that the forum lasted for more than six months, that is, before the New Year. I am also grateful that I am among the beneficiaries of the campaign, especially these days when the posts are broken and we can get the money from other places. I gained a lot and earned more than I earned before getting acquainted with the forum this opportunity does not make up for her, you increase your learning about coding, and you also make some money for your expenses as if you were at a university

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not know when this forum started exactly.
Yes, this forum offers its members a 1000 Satoshi gift for each post, and I expect this matter to continue for a long time.
I try to provide the best content in this forum.
And actually this forum is much better than the faucets sites, I tried the faucets sites and discovered that it takes a lot of time and finally you will only get very few coins that you cannot withdraw.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:43 AM, samislam said:

i joined cryptotalk may be less then or a week ago.this is good forum from my experience.we can do better job to earn bonus amount and also can learn more about crypto trading

You can learn cryptoworld knowledge here by staying and reading post. 

Just always motivate yourself to learn and you can easily adapt here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that the forum started in October 2019, if you were remmember exactly, but I do not know what is useful in developing this post? I think you should bury it because it has no benefit.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I just started just by this month since my friend gives me opportunity to be here so. I need to earn money since were in quarantine and the employing today is very difficult due to pandemic. I'm lucky enough to start at cryptotalk since it is the training ground for all newbies since seniors are active on giving advises and knowledge. 

On 6/1/2020 at 2:52 AM, Magnom said:

November 2019 , that's what i know! This forum is exist since about 6 months! And it pays each member here for making useful content.. I think that it's long term action and they will continue this great project and make it more popular..

Well, as far as i know, this forum released in the month of September, 2019 as i see for the old posts because there has no old posts which is lower than September, i hope you may understand mate.

On 6/13/2020 at 8:50 AM, Niyaas said:

I guess that's cryptotalk was started about four months ago

It is almost a year now that cryptotalk is active, not just four months. If I'm correct it started around September 2019. I only registered on December 2019 and I'm active almost every day since then, with small breaks of a few days.

• +1 1

It was definitely created somewhere in September 2019 because most of the old topics start there, and they also implemented the pay for posts system around that time as well.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:12 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I don't know when this forum is start but this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of every useful post  we can also learn a lot from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollar

Same here I don't know the exact date when it was created but I joined the forum last February which my experience as a newbie is hard but lots of happy memories because I learned new cryptoworld knowledge. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c