When did cryptotalk started? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I don’t know when it started. I joined the forum just last two month and I am grateful for this amazing platform and happy with the amount they pay, I hope it continues to work and pay.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 1

Your question about when Crypto talk start so i think Crypto talk started 2019 and continue. Secondly for earning you must have useful content and positive reputation jn your posts. One positive reputation give you 1000 Satoshi. If your all post are paid then you can get 20000 satoshi in a day.

Yes i am also work here for satoshis because they make a good amount of money here and that's a big reason of many members here but i think its create Lum sum two years ago because you can easily see with the posts dates 

I hope you understand what i want to tell you 

Thanks 

And keep posting.

I do not truly know when did begun conjointly where it'll end but my trusts is that it'll remain for a long time becouse its truly a great offer assistance most extraordinarily like me that are just as it were here yo make additional wage and to memorize approximately crypto

I think that the beginning was in late 2019 and the payment was for 30 publications, perhaps, but now we benefit from the high price of Bitcoin compared to previously, as you can win approximately $ 200 per month, depending on your useful publications and the extent of their positive

I know that they cryptotalk forum started towards the end of 2019... But either way, no matter whta time it started i am very thankful for the forum and the earnings that i am able to make on this forum. It ha sreally helped me over the past few days since i have joined and i will continue to post here daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the 1000 satoshi started about 3 months ago. I even heard they gave away 1 btc for the most number of post. Sadly i was not yet a member back then otherwise i would have posted the max post everyday. Dont worry about the funds because yobit is also earning from the posters when we withdraw or trade in yobit.

I can not exactly recall the exact time and date of when cryptotalk was launched, but i can definitely remember that it was launched back in 2009 by a man named Nakamu Satoshi (hope i am right).

No compelling reason to stress over the assets on the grounds that the administrators are rich, they can make thousand dollars in a day with the yobit trade and I likewise appreciative to them since we have chance to bring in additional cash.

No, I do not know when it was started, I am also new here recommended my brother by the  way this platform  too good earn with knowledge 😆

Edited by Angelina786
  • +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

I guess that's cryptotalk was started about three months ago and it is really the forum thats are growing too massively also we end the year of 2019 with cryptotalk forums

Thanks for sharing, i only joined the cryptotalk few days ago and i didn't knew about when it was created. I only know that it is a legit site and it best site for earning.

• +2 1

Goran Kelly, founder of Robo Coin, launched the first Bitcoin currency at an ATM in the United States on February 20, 2014. The process of cryptocurrencies began and evolved over time and bitcoin became a huge and very important business

As I am a newbie, I don't know about the history of the forum nor when it started and all. I have to get a better understanding on such things. I will study about it soon.

Hello, it's so nice to bring up this topic, as far as I know, cryptotalk appeared about two years ago and it was a good start.

This forum has benefited a lot of users and is credited with really developing us!

By the way, I agree with you regarding the payment process a lot, if there are a few sites that pay money for useful posts.

actually a cry good and unique platform of crypto site started more than some years now and it is still upgrading more this is a special platfoem ever to be here will is a privialage to me thanks for the topic

Actually I joined this forum recently. I dont have any idea when cryptotalk started. But cryptotalk is the best forum I have ever seen. By the opportunity of cryptotalk I can earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

actually a cry good and unique platform of crypto site started more than some years now and it is still upgrading more this is a special platfoem ever to be here will is a privialage to me thanks for the topic

On 1/18/2021 at 5:01 PM, Gimini said:

Hello @HasFahd the forum has started last two years 2019 ago september and am sure because i saw one of admin "Mr Desais" ask questions about this in paid quiz competition alot of seniors tell him the accurate answer is September 25/2019.

That's good mate, I can see you are new in the forum but yet you take your time and read most of the things, keep the hard work mate, I never check the quiz and the questions asked by one of the moderators, thanks any way mate

Don't actually know for now because i am just a new member here and still learning both on the forum and also from the senior and old members I think it's very important this way than to take anything you don't know because you met people in the forum and they more than you do.

This is a good question but I don't know  when the crypto talk started because I  am new here  and this is my 09 post . But crypto talk is very helpful for us because  we earning and learning  both here .  I want  to know about more crypto talk  too . If anyone knows about crypto talk  please tell me

Well, I don't the exact date but I know cryptotalk started recently ( 2019). I believe many countries are yet to know fully about the forum that's why we still have few members, but with time if the forum hasn't end, the forum will be full of many active member.

Dear mate, really I don't know when this forum started because I recently joined in forum but this forum is absolutely one if the best forum I  have seen. So we don't need worry this forum as a good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I read somewhere that it is just started two years ago but am not sure cozit maybe wrong also but it will make great opportunities in future to earn online  

• +3 1

Truly I have no thought when it begun .I as it were marked up here two weeks ago.all I know is this gathering gives a awesome opportunity to memorize and gain by investigating this gathering and investing time making comment and post.i am truly appreciative I found this location

First of all,Cryptotalk is one of the best forum in this world.By working here we can earn money and increases our knowlede.I think cryptotalk is started about one year ago.But I am not very sure about that.