How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

Welcome, my friend, yes, they warn you before the ban, and you are banned for not following the forum rules, which are not copying, pasting and writing in English. Do not use the vpn, and your comment is less than 100 characters.

• +1 1

I assume the explanation for account bans is the dissemination of false theories, unhelpful knowledge on the forum, and persistent breaches of the laws. These are the key reasons for the account's termination, my friend. Of course, we are warned prior to the ban by the warning points that the moderator provides on the forum, and the moderator sends us the explanation for the warning point.

Hello buddy, I think that the main reason why your account will be ban is when you violate any of the platform rule, but when you keep on abiding by the platform guidelines and you make them your friend, then you wouldn't experience ban from the cryptotalk platform, thank you.

Reasons for attrition Firstly, theft of comments, second, fraud, third, or fraud, and fraud. Fourth, they do not warn you. Fifth, the account is based and you cannot comment on something. You can see these instructions in a directory of the site.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

If you run a search on Google , it's easy to find people who have been banned from forums. Because they're talking about .

Hello my friend

Yes, in the forum they alert you more than 4 times here, they give you error points or warning points in the post that you cheated

Do not copy full posts Do not plagiarize any topic from any member here Create your own posts

Search well

All the best to you and everyone here

• +2 1

Posted (edited)

Samer  Niladri

Yes they warn you for at least five times before you get banned

the main reason you get banned id because of copy pasting others comments or post or violation of other rules of the forum

Edited by usman choudhry

Welcome my friend, I have not received any warning yet, but I think that violating one of the forum rules exposes you to alerts before you are banned. There are some common mistakes, including not adhering to the English language and its rules, as well as using bad words and writing posts that have nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, all of these factors Lead to bans and disqualifications if repeated several times, good luck to you.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, to avoid the ban, you must abide by the rules of the platform, and these rules are simple and easy. You must comment in response to the post without going around the topic and writing the post, provided that it is at least 100 characters and not copying, pasting and writing in the same language

Depending on the method by which you have been banned from a forum, website, or online game the way you may get around that ban .

If you want to avoid to banned then you should work under the rules of this forum. You should create good posts and topics remaining under the rules. If you work under the rules then your account remain active forever.

@Mohamadmal1999 dear friend if you violent the rules and terms of this forum they banned your account. also if you copy another post or another site writing they banned you. but before bann they warning you. if you same mistake again and again finally they banned you. 

On 4/1/2021 at 6:21 AM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends.

What are the reasons that our account was banned?

Do they give us a warning before the ban?

How do we know why the account was blocked?

Who has sufficient information on this subject?

Please inform me of my best wishes for success.

hello

If you want to protect yourself from being banned, then you should work while working on this platform and follow all its rules regulations, in this way you can avoid yourself from being banned .

The forum system gives several opportunities by sending warning points if we make mistakes, to be more attentive and correct them, then try again to work properly and thus avoid being banned. Therefore, you must review all the rules and regulations in the section "About Forum" and adhere to them completely.

We can avoid to get warning points or getting banned just by following the rules and regulations of the forum therefore we should read the rules before to start work at this forum and then apply them while working. 

Dear friend, first, you must follow the rules of the forum, such as writing a comment with at least a hundred characters, and avoiding copying and pasting comments so as not to be banned and always publish useful posts until knowledge is achieved by everyone

Sometimes you are warned with warning points, but there are violations that are not warn about. Rather, it is banned immediately, so you must follow the forum rules well

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, you must work on the rules set by the forum and work hard to provide useful information that helps new members work on it, and you should not repeat or copy comments in order not to obtain negative assessments from members and thanks

• +3 1

We can avoid ourselves from being banned, by following the rules and regulation of the forum, and not violating any forum rules. For this we need to make sure we are doing our best, and contributed to the forum with our genuine posts and contents.

Hello dear, there are many reasons for being banned, including that you may have violated one of the forum rules or that you have offended someone or you have created two accounts on the same device. Moderators may send you warning points sometimes, but often the ban is suddenly

Great question my dear. To avoid from banned account then you do not copy paste work. Do not thread anyone for the reputation and ither such. I hope you understand.

My dear, in general, the great synchronization in the forum rules is the important thing that avoids now leaving a ban or warning by the forum’s administrators in that great commitment to the rules. This means that remembering him to stay in this forum for the long term in safety, learning and knowledge Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, my friend, every person is warned before banning him, when he violates the rules of the forum, including writing comments that contain less than a hundred letters and writing in a language other than the English language and copying other people's comments or repeating sentences continuously, so we must pay attention to these matters and not bypass them.

• Useful or interesting 1