How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

If you really want to avoid ban in the forum is obeying the rules and regulation of the forum and having completed your daily task in the forum, moreover always avoid anything prohibited by the admin which will guarantee your safety here.

• +1 1

Many of the instructions are straightforward. You must read and follow the forum's rules because the forum does not accept violators, and I want you and continue and share valuable knowledge to other users.

I will tell you, my friend, about my personal experience. I raised two topics, so I was given a warning point by the mediator and I was informed about the reason, so we must abide by the rules and if you do not, you will be given a warning point with an explanation of the reason. So beware that you repeat your mistake more than once, then your account will be banned.

The best way to avoid a ban is to abide by the rules and laws of the forum, with respect to the warning before the ban is for reasons that the post is in a language other than English, or the publication is less than 100 letters or you have copied and paste a full post, and the reasons for the ban may be repeated warnings.

Of course, @Afroja14Cryptotalk always requires you to learn the rules of this task before you start a job and the encrypted currency forum rules that I must follow in full so that some are not interested in rules such as those not subject to limitations. When you are banned you are informed about the reasons for the banned. 

Actually we can easily avoid the prohibitions of the forum by following every rule of the forum properly.  Because we need to know about every rule of the forum.  The authorities conduct the forum according to their rules.  Breaking the rules of the forum is prohibited from the forum.  However, warning points are given for correcting mistakes.

No, you are not informed.
I know a lot of my friends have been banned and they don't know why ..
It is okay to start with a new account.
We cannot be 100% safe, but by following the laws, the 90% will be reached.

• +3 1

I don't think so that's a true thing that we should follow each other without any reason we should follow only those members that are making wonderful content but yes it's a bad thing that we follow grow our family and soon produce the best results and gain more money from cryptotalkorg. So it is my recommendation to all of the members, both senior and junior, to all follow each other

Dear friends I am agree with you that we have to work online with crypto talk forum in positive manner not in offensive way, must have to follow up all rules and policies of the forum.

My dear friend the best way to safe your account from ban is to follow the rules of cryptotalk, write the accurate comment and to the point then you safe yourself from ban.

Hi there my friend. Follow the forum rules is the only way to stop the ban. To avoid abuse in comments, avoid copies and paste, avoid spelling errors, and always strain to make something useful.

If we want to avoid banned in this forum then must try to follow the forum rules and avoid greediness try to work hard and before starting work try to set your goal and always focus on your goal you must become a successful member in your business in your future 

You may be able to get around your ban from a platform, website, or internet browsers depending on how you were disqualified.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
To avoid banning, you must follow the forum rules and guidelines, post twenty questions on a daily basis, make your posts good, and avoid copying and pasting.

• +4 1

First of all you should follow all the rules and regulations from this forum and your posts will be useful and helpful for other members. if your comment do not have minimum 100 character then you will not be able to get money.you need to create useful posts daily.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends.

What are the reasons that our account was banned?

Do they give us a warning before the ban?

How do we know why the account was blocked?

Who has sufficient information on this subject?

Please inform me of my best wishes for success.

Dear friend we have to work online with crypto talk forum by sharing news and information not copy and paste. Use simple language and easy way to become a reputed member. Do positive response according to rules and information provided you about the cryptocurrency posts.

The best way to keep our accounts safe from being banned is to monitor and familiarize yourself with the rules, abide by them, and not bypass them.
In this way, we ensure that we are not subject to ban and we can ask for help in understanding the rules from experienced members if we do not know them completely.
Knowing the reason for the ban would be from reviewing the publication and searching for the mistakes we made, or from contacting the support team and asking if we are sure that the rules are not violated.

• +3 1

You must write in the english language and stick to the published topic write at least a hundred letters and stay away from transpiration in this way you will not get warning points good luck to you

The only reason we do get banned is if we violate any of the forum rules either intentionally or mistakenly,so in order to avoid yourself from being banned you must obey and abide by all the forum rules,try by all means to respect them no matter how small they're,by doing this you stand a greater chance to stay long in this forum

You can avoid the ban if you abide by the forum rules and do not violate them, and you should not post topics that offend a person or write something related to politics and religion, as we are talking about cryptocurrencies only.

Dear friendyou must follow the rules of the platform. And these rules are simple. You must comment on the response to this post. If you write the post without going about it, provided it is at least 100 characters and cannot be written in copies, paste and the same language 

Hello my dear friend, welcome here, first of read the forum's rule. Follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. This will helps your to avoid banned situation. Right your opinion in simple English. And make sure you are not going to be wrong. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Forum rules must be followed and observed.
 Create useful posts.
Avoid copying and pasting.
Do not duplicate your posts.
And if you break any rule,
. Warning points appear in your profile.
Greetings from the heart.

FFollow the rules of the forum. spread positivity and meaning full information. 

Do not wasting other and your time by writing wrong informations.

If you want to avoid having your id banned then you have to follow the rules.  Then you have to do regular useful post and increase reputation.  If there is any difficulty, you have to ask for help from the members.  Even if you work with advice from seniors, you can be successful.