How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

Yes my friend its warn you first then they banned you I'm new bie I'm also want to know about how they banned our account and on which bases they do this So by your post I get some knowledge about that so u say your post Is good and use full and by others experience I know about that you Post is creative and useful always and follow the rule 

Before banning any account I think they normally first give warning points to alert us on where we aren't doing well and if we are not changing and continue making similar mistakes over and over then they will ban account completely it's for this reason we must be careful and always check the reason why we are given a warning point.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

A lot of newbies were talking about this as well and to simply put it in a simple statement, you can avoid getting ban or any violations by following all the rules stated by the admins and mods of this forum. You should be aware of the dos and dont's. Try to be a responsible member and you will avoid that circumstances. 

Hello, I am new here in the forum, but one of my friends gave me advice that we should not copy and paste And that the comment contains at least 100 characters،We also have to stay away from misspellings so that we are not banned.

My dear friend, You avoid the ban for crypto talk account.you don't copy past work.your doing the copy past and your account  is permanent ban never open.And you speak the English language only.Do not speaking the another language. 

hello dear greetings in my opinion I think girl when when you create multiple accounts in this forum to gain reputation in your post I think that is appointed you end up getting banned from this forum so I strongly recommend you too down to cheat and work hard indirect way you will be very secure in this forum I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Hello there greetings if you want to avoid then from this forum I think you should read rules and regulation about this forum what to do and what not to do if you read the instruction you will know what kind of mistakes will lead you to banned from this forum so avoid those kind of mistakes and good luck

• +5 1

According to me, first of all we should have to find the reason why people get banned? Most of us know that breaking any rule is the main cause of getting banned. So if we want to avoid from getting banned, the we should have to read rules of the site and must understand them. These are rules must ne followed so that we can avoid from getting banned.

Working honestly with our skills can help us this is the only key to success for everyone working here because this platform really don't support any kind of fake activity like copy paste thing like is relevant writing as well as to do any spamming etc, it is totally real content based platform so we should try to work properly

Let me tell you that when you are making such mistake like you create topic and it's already created or you create topic with useless content then you will get warning points and when you are doing copy/paste or using multiple accounts then you will directly get banned without getting any warning points..

The forum warns you several times before banning. You should avoid copying, pasting and offensive comments .. Try to avoid misspellings and use of unacceptable language in the forum. In short, follow the rules, do not skip them, and will not be banned. 

Well my dear friend, the most likely reason for the ban is to violate the basic rules of the forum, multiple accounts, or fraud.We can be banned directly or given warning points, and the reason for the ban or warning is definitely mentioned.Please be successful and not be banned

• +1 1

You must abide by the rules of the site while working and writing posts on the site, and be careful to write useful posts and not to publish duplicate topics published by one of the members before in order to protect our accounts 

• +5 1

So simple. Just follow rules and regulations of this forum. You won't get banned ever. Just make your each and every move accordingly to rules and regulations. You can easily achieve what you want by following rules and regulations.

• +4 1

Hello my friend !

There are several reasons for the ban. You just need not to break the rules of the forum. Behave appropriately. Don't break the rules ...

Now I'll tell you the reason for the ban:

1. Multi-accounts. Some people have many forum accounts. The rules state that there should be only one account. You can't even create two accounts. Some do this and fly away to the ban, forever or for a month.

2. Plagiarism. Some people, too, just steal other people's posts. They copy and paste them, they expose other people's work for their.

3. Copy-paste. This is something like plagiarism.

I advise you to read the forum rules again. Good luck my friend !

Edited by newbie022

The main reasons are mentioned in the terms and conditions of the forum
You have 6 warning points, and whenever you get one, your company will be suspended for a period of time
You have to avoid this to stay here, follow the rules, and work well to gather the necessary knowledge

Yes, dear friend, working in this forum is an organized work away from chaos, and yes, they warn you about the mistakes that you make before the ban. To avoid this, you must follow the forum rules and work with them, that your posts have clear goals, rich and distinctive content, that the post is in the correct English language, and you avoid pasting and repetition.  Doing so dear you avoid the warning and the ban.

Edited by Mohammad.zx
  • +2 1

Well just like i have been emphasising, We has members of crytotalk forum, it's best for us that we follow the rules of crytotalk so that we apply them in our publication, work style, then we'll avoid the chances of been banned. @Sypher9

• +3 1

First of all I am new here at this cryptocurrency platform. So I have no much experience to work on this cryptocurrency platform. But I want to say if we abide the rules of the platform and do not cheat others our total posts which we done regularly are passed. And we get huge amount 

Hi dear friend, first of all thank to you for sharing very helpful topic people can understand your topic good I learned your topic so good so dear you say how avoid your account can banned I think I have a very knowledgeable comment dear! First thing avoid your self for any scammed person and you have 1 warring point your I'd not ban you have 2 3 but your I'd not banned but you complete 5 warning points so obviously your account is banned my friend be careful and learn my opinion good luck.

Best wishes for you.

The main reason for the ban is to violate forum laws such as writing a publication of less than 100 letters, writing in a language other than English, or copying and republishing other members' publications . You are alerted 5 times before you are permanently banned . I advise you to work attentively and cautiously to keep your work in the forum .

• +1 1

If you really want to avoid ban in the forum is obeying the rules and regulation of the forum and having completed your daily task in the forum, moreover always avoid anything prohibited by the admin which will guarantee your safety here.

Many of the instructions are straightforward. You must read and follow the forum's rules because the forum does not accept violators, and I want you and continue and share valuable knowledge to other users.

I don't think so that's a true thing that we should follow each other without any reason we should follow only those members that are making wonderful content but yes it's a bad thing that we follow grow our family and soon produce the best results and gain more money from cryptotalkorg. So it is my recommendation to all of the members, both senior and junior, to all follow each other

Dear friends I am agree with you that we have to work online with crypto talk forum in positive manner not in offensive way, must have to follow up all rules and policies of the forum.