How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

We can avoid ourselves from being banned, by following the rules and regulation of the forum, and not violating any forum rules. For this we need to make sure we are doing our best, and contributed to the forum with our genuine posts and contents.

Hello dear, there are many reasons for being banned, including that you may have violated one of the forum rules or that you have offended someone or you have created two accounts on the same device. Moderators may send you warning points sometimes, but often the ban is suddenly

Great question my dear. To avoid from banned account then you do not copy paste work. Do not thread anyone for the reputation and ither such. I hope you understand.

My dear, in general, the great synchronization in the forum rules is the important thing that avoids now leaving a ban or warning by the forum’s administrators in that great commitment to the rules. This means that remembering him to stay in this forum for the long term in safety, learning and knowledge Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, my friend I consider that the only way to avoid the elimination of our accounts, is that we follow to the letter, all the rules of the forum, so that this way, we do not have any type of problems, and another suggestion, we must always be honest, at the time of making our work, within the forum.

• +2 1

It's really annoying feeling when someone got banned, I experience  that feeling and I was very disappointed at first, then I know my mistakes through my work, my mistakes were caused by making short comments and repeat the ideas in them, also I was making alot allot of positive reputations cause I think it was useful for them ,  but unfortunately it made me banned, that's the essential for banning,  be attention my friends.  

They giving you warming before banning I think to avoid ban.We should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

These are nice questions and help for everyone, my friend, but I think it is better not to think about the ban and his father. I think that the supervisors have set basic rules and whoever violates them will definitely be banned, so stick to them to stay safe.

Welcome my dear friend, the reasons for the ban are many. I will mention, including the reputation for cheating and work on  The same IP address or inappropriate language typing there are many offenses that must be avoided

Your account can be blocked for violating the community rules of this forum (I advise you to read them so as not to get caught).
In general, account blocking is issued in case of extremely critical violations such as multi-accounting, different policies, insults and others. And so a warning is given to your account, which can limit you, for example, in posting for an indefinite period. For boosting likes, you can get disconnected from the payment system on YoBit.

Hello friend, according to my knowledge, I think that the ban occurs when the rules in the ban are violated and I think an alert is sent before the ban, I wish you good luck

Avoid ban my friend on this forum when you provide the subject of publications useful and valuable written correctly, sound and free of spelling mistakes and share them with the other members and they also found on the terms and conditions of the forum and I stay away from cheat always

The main reason why brokers ban the account of members, is to violate the rules and conditions while creating topics, and also when providing some wrong information.

This needs to go into the rules section and you did not read the rules carefully and try as much as possible to follow these rules. So as not to be subject to the ban, this is the case.

• +4 1

Just read the rules and avoid violating any. If you do this then you will not have any problem in the forum and it'll help you so much to stay in the forum and achieve all what you can from getting good Knowledge to getting good payments

There are many reasons that lead to the ban, the most important of which is that the person has constantly violated the rules of the forum, or that he was copying/pasting other people's comments, or that his post is offensive or in another language, or that he is cheating on the reputation and many reasons .. If you are lucky you may receive warning points To correct your mistake and there are those who receive the ban immediately, but everyone can submit a request to the moderators in a section about the forum to reconsider their ban and give them the reason behind their ban.

• +3 1

To avoid banning, you must fully adhere to the rules of the forum and work to publish useful content and write it in English or Russian. You must not cheat and not give a good reputation to those who do not deserve it even if it is a friend. You must not incite violence and not insult a member.  Dealing with affection and respect with everyone

• +4 1

Hello my friend, in fact you only have to follow the policy and rules of this forum, and the most important of them is that you must open your account on Cryptotalk from one IP address and do not open the account from another internet line, and you are interacting inside this forum you should not use the translator, and beware of copying And pasting from one of them, whether it is a post or a comment, and there are some other rules that I think you should read and of course there are warning points, but sometimes you may get the ban immediately, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Most important thing is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and meet the requirements of the forum. Write your post that include no less than 100 characters, don't violate rule, make useful posts and don't copy the content of others to avoid banning.

• +3 1

If you really want to work in the forum, then not getting banned is easy, you should not break any of the laws that you find in the section (About Forum), write your own posts and comments, do not copy and paste, Be aware of spelling mistakes, do not cheat the reputation

• +4 1

I used to receive a lot of complains from other members especially those that I introduced to the forum that they are getting banned and don't know what to do to get that out of way. After looking at their contents I realized that all they have been doing is copy pasting others content and also not producing quality contents. So what I am trying to say is that we should follow all the forum rules and guidelines and make sure that our posts are constructive. 

It's a very good question my dear.. It's comments will help those who are new here... In my opinion if you avoid want to got not banned from the forum then u need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum strictly... You need to post the valuable posts on the forum and also avoid to comment u valuable post and those post which are not related with the topic... Otherwise you will be banned... And once you banned then it is very is very difficult to u banned form this forum. 

The ban is made, my friend, if you violate the forum rules, and there are warning stages before banning. To avoid this, you only have to adhere to the rules and raise useful topics.

Yea good question they will give you warning point that are shown in your profile. I think they give 3 warning point. Then they will ban your account. Now the biggest reason of banning someone account is copy paste. When we copy someone post and add in our post then your account definitely will be banned. So not try to copy try to use your own words. I am truly said if your English is weak then try to write your words it will improve your English skills. 

• +4 1

It's best for you to complete the task on daily basis with following all rules and regulations of earnings on-line crypto talk. You don't need to copy and paste other posts. 

You have to work with your senior by comments in positive manner.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot