To claim bonus bitcoin - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
beblessed316

To claim bonus bitcoin

On 9/29/2019 at 4:53 AM, xzibit said:

No one said anything about it yet, you can read everything about it here

Withdrawing 5000 satoshi isn't good deal, network fees will eat your reward.

I agree, when I first came here, I do not see any topics posted that said bonus Bitcoin. But maybe he's talking about the Airdrop thing? I wasn't here before that happened so I don't know if what he means is Airdrop.

In some ways it's nice to have it go right to yobit where you can trade the BTC instead of having it go to a wallet where it would cost fees to send. I think the big problem with BTC is the fees get too expensive at times. The withdraw fee is also in existence at yobit and people would probably like if it was free instead of paid. In the end there is too many little road bumps to withdrawing, and you must be patient with yobit especially, so instead of BTC you can use a crypto with a faster chain like LTC. I like to convert to LTC to withdraw usually because of this, or Bitcoin cash (but I am afraid of BCC value drop). Even if you don't need a blockchain wallet you should create one because if it's not in your wallet it's not your bitcoins technically if the exchange were to disappear!

Yobit requirement is minimum 100 posts for getting reward against your posts.

You need to complete minimum posts requirement to get withdraw.