How to get good reputation/reacting? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

How to get good reputation/reacting?

On 3/31/2021 at 4:29 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Besides learning and discussion on forums, I believe that one of the great motivations for CryptoTalk members is the reward for their contributions. In this topic I would like to discuss this a little bit.

First of all, let's refer to the reward details:
1.CryptoTalk campaign
We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!
Update: 50 TALK/new good topic.

2.CryptoTalk BTC campaign
“We pay 200 sat BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited! ”

Thus we can see that we are only rewarded with TALK when the post is not badly rated and we are rewarded with BTC when it is a good post.

To compare:
+ When you create a bad post: you get nothing;
+ When you create a normal post: you get 10 TALK ~ 50 sts;
+ When you create a good post: you get 10 TALK + 200 sts ~ 250 sts;
+ When you create a good new topic: you get 50 TALK + 200 sts = 450 sts.

So if we create a good post, the reward will be 5-9 times greater and this really makes sense if you are the forum reward pursuers.

So good rating is very important!

Here I would like to present some ways for us to get good rating:
+ Improving the quality of articles: good content, arousing the needs of members to discuss and share;
+ Bring value to the reader;
+ Tag other users to reach them more easily through the Notification feature;
+ Keep your topic LIVE;
+ Respect the rules of the forum, respect other members;
+ Do not spam to avoid bad rating;
+ Try to rank-up to increase reputation on forum;
+ Giving good ratings to other members' good posts;
+ Dedication: caring about other members' problems and really wanting to find ways to help them...

I know that there will be many more ways for us to have good ratings, please share your experiences to get more good ratings.

My dear friend i hope you are doing well. 

Yes for getting good reputation first we should follow the rules and regulations of this platform and should be conscious about the topics we are going to create. we should use simple and easy ways to get attention from other people . 

Be punctual and be patient. 

Yes mate yo get good reputations is really important in this forum and also there are so many ways to get good and positive reactions. So for that we need to post good content and interesting topics so that people can give us positive reputations.

Hi dear hope you are well

I agree with you .you have shared a useful posts for all members especially for newbies

We should follow the rules of the forum and try to make new and valuable posts which will be helpful for all and leave a good message for everyone.

All the best thank you

Dear in general, the good reputation comes through effective and good participation. We must broaden horizons in general with everything related to knowledge from this forum or from anywhere else. We must search for knowledge because it is the best guide for our work in safety in the field of cryptocurrencies. Research knowledge is very necessary to be effective. In this resort, whenever we publish things, topics and posts of great benefit in this forum, it will definitely affect some people in one way or another, and the third we get a reputation for their merit because of what we have published of good articles for their benefit. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

That is great explanation to the beginners about sharing useful posts in this forum. It is really important to share the useful posts to.earn money from this forum. The useful post not only get you income but also very useful for the reader to get some knowledge and information from your content.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Obtaining positive ratings in this forum is not easy, but if you work hard and expect to create unique and interesting topics while always respecting and following the Cryptotalk rules, you will be rewarded with many positive

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and mazing topic for the members of this forum. I am still a beginner and i don't have nay good amount of knowledge about this forum yet but i am surely looking forward to get benefits from this forum. You have provided very useful information and surely it will benefit all the members of this forum.

Getting a positive reputation is not easy, you have to work harder and search for more useful information for members, and it is also important to search for new topics in order to publish them and get a positive reputation,  Make your posts useful and focus on your goal and you will reach it

So we must improve the quality of our content and develop ourselves, I think the best thing that can be done is to stay away from vulgar content and create new, distinctive content that will attract members.

Dear friend, working on this platform requires patience, commitment and dedication. Therefore, we have to gain knowledge and experience about digital currencies and publish useful topics in order to gain a good reputation from the elderly and interact with our publications. Greetings to you.

The more posts you have, the better your repertoire will be and the more people will like it.And when your reps are good, the tab will fill up your ranking and the logo will be famous.

Thank you for these tips, my friend .... Of course, getting a positive reputation is not an easy thing, it depends on the amount of your work, your fatigue, your effort, your intelligence, your endurance, and your strength in creating topics of interest.

• +2 1

In order to get a good reputation, your information must be reliable, so that people depend on you to take information from you, and your topics must be relevant because this is one of the most important points of reputation and you have great experience in the forum,
Try to be the best because in this way you can upload your profile.

• +2 1

Hi, your question how to get good reputation yes dear you need some of talent for example your topics making style your hard working and so on this types you have so you get good reputation in every where.

And peoples like your topics and you have a good reputation members are good reacting to your topics good luck dear.

For get good reputation we want to make useful posts and follow the rules. If we make helpful posts or topics for other members then they can give us positive reputation. So,we want to always make useful posts. 

Hello 

Greetings to you from
 In order to get a good and positive reputation
 You must first adhere to the forum rules

but my friend if you work hard to get a reputation from people it will be easy for you.

• +3 1

You are right, my dear friend. In order to get a good reputation, you must abide by the laws and rules in the forum and post things of interest to get positive reviews and a good reputation.

• +2 1

Thank you for that advice that you give us at the right time, I will use it for the growth of my confirmation within the facilities that you propose to us on the page

If you create good quilty content which should be different from others and contain knowledge and information about cryptotalk . Before creating topic you should do your own research and post that topic which should be useful for everyone so they give a positive reputation which will increase your payment.

• +3 1

You have spoken very beautiful ۔Your good reputations are the effectiveness of your good posts. You try to post more and better posts that guide people along with the informative. You post something that Have a good mind for others, which increases their knowledge .

Thus, you will get the admiration of others and have positive evaluations and a good reputation.you must put useful and information, for this reason, it will be helpful for people. Don't copy paste.it is not good. Always try to write your thought. That's itYou must first obey the forum's guidelines. 

Work hard and come up with new, unique, and insightful topics to write. As a result, you will gain others' respect, constructive feedback, and a strong reputation. 

It is good advice to obtain positive reputation from the rest of the members we must be careful to write useful content and full of valuable information that talks about cryptocurrencies.

Hello friend, this post has won my admiration, and indeed we have to start from ourselves by following the rules of this forum, and we advise other members to do so, to avoid random and stealing comments, they should write their opinion No opinion of others 

Good topics and posts are the source of good reputation points, you will not earn them by begging because in this case you will have no credibility, you need to earn them not have them, try to work harder, this is how you will rise your profile

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend, who is supposed and necessary to obtain a positive reputation and gain the respect and admiration of others in this forum, to raise good and valuable topics with information and that the information be simplified to be easy to understand to help the junior forum members.