Hard way to keep promote. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Hard way to keep promote.

Yes, there are several channels or social media platforms that support cryptocurrency such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and so forth, as well as Dailymotion and YouTube. However, if any do not want to promote cryptocurrencies on their website, we will use the forum and friend to friend.

There are many ways to promote cryptocurrencies, the Telegram application is one of the best sites that promote Telegram through channels run by people with great experience in this field, and our work in this forum is promotion, you can also talk to your friends and family about encryption.

• +3 1

Yes you are right it is hard to promote crypto without social media or social aminities as we know crypto currency platform is promoted by the advertisement been made in the social media and other social groups and most of the members get to know more about crypto currency platform in the internet and in the social media

Yes a s we know that hard work is key to success. If we work hard and work on daily basis then we have the day when we become a successful person. It always promote you and open the new paths of success. 

I would like to point out that this deletion of encryption from social networking sites was taking place in 2019, but now it is legal to enter any social communication and search for encryption and you will find a lot of information that is not deleted and in any case there is no problem as long as YouTube and Twitter allow this.

We have many social media and some forums that support cryptocurrencies, promote them and give you different ways to work with them, so we must be in contact with these sites.

• +3 1

We can promote it through relatives and friends, explain to them in an understandable way about these cryptocurrencies, and we can also use social media Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

It is not necessary to use social networking sites to promote cryptocurrencies because it has become possible to promote cryptocurrencies using decentralized social networking sites or forums such as this forum.

I do not think it is possible that the promotion of cryptocurrency can be banned by all social media, and as we know that many encrypted hacks are launched through Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and YouTube, so I do not think that this content may be really blocked.

• +2 1

In my case, I do not use social networks to investigate cryptocurrencies, I think it is a bad idea because the information may be false, so if what you just said happens, I would not be affected.

Although governments and large companies are fighting cryptocurrencies, we notice that they are still spreading, and that is, in my opinion, to delegates and sites that know and publish about these currencies.

• +1 1

I never try to promote the cryptocurrency through any platform or social media, because I don't have the experience to do that, but after acquiring some knowledge from the senior members here, I'll promote the cryptocurrency world to the world elites platforms.

Some cryptocurrency activities are not done in social medias and are not any how in places where everyone can just access to the once mostly you see like this on medias and their likes are scammers and hackers website they want to promote for the purpose of scam activities.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

Cryptotalk is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest to join this forum. If we want to promote them then there is many ways to promote it. You can promote it with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many other way. You can promote it with your friend circle group. So now its up to you.

The best way to promote crypto is by word of mouth. Therefore you would need to talk to people about crypto and convince them of the possible earnings and the possible ways in which they can make money. People will be much more inclined to listen and believe you by speaking to them in person, and i think that this way is much more efficient to promote crypto than to do so online or through the use of social media platforms.

The answer is simple , if I cannot use all the social media to promote crypto then I will depend on my contacts and I will tell them about it face to face and this is even better. There are hundreds of students n my college and I know so many people so it is not the end of the world.

Dear we can promote encrypted currencies through several things, firstly all types of websites and also through social media sites where these sites will help to promote good encrypted currencies and will help in strengthening the community and announcing whatever it wants

Dear there are many official sites where we can promote cryptocurreny. Some sites are even paying for this promotion. Cryptotalk is one of the best example. There we are exploring the world of cryptocurreny. We can make this promotion effective by doing social media compaigns.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

All social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, and others support cryptocurrencies. There are thousands of videos explaining cryptocurrencies and thousands of pages that invite visitors to register on crypto sites and earn money.

my friend you can do it by many ways by activating something and creating and that account you can also motivate the cryptocurrency keep on hurting and you will able to norm anything that how you will able to do that.