Hard way to keep promote. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Hard way to keep promote.

UThe hard way for keep promote is not their anywhere but your competence to think well and answer the topic given to you that is only way I'm thinking it will promote you .

We can promote cryptocurrency using many ways of course social media platform is one of the best ways but I personally try to convince the people I know closely by talking to them person to person. I believe that experience which I had with cryptocurrencies can be best shared when I share with them in person.

It is a wonderfull forum so that it need to be promoted. There are many socila media like facebook,instagram where we can promote crypto currency. 

I have heard of this a number of time and I think the reason is because there are so many who are coning people in this world and they are trying so much to swindle other people so to me its just to work and put together a structure for it, there is a lot of good things that we need to follow and declare and so we need to keep on going and putting together everything, promoting should be maybe allowed but there is now way to verify this.

Blue basically promotion of the crypto talk is not necessarily on the social media or any other media you can just share it with your friends and share your opinion about the crypto talk platform . You share your experience and maybe your friend shows interest as my friend recommended me this so I started using crypto talk and same thing you should recommend it to your friend. Basically we can also advertise it on the other platforms like social media Facebook WhatsApp Twitter Instagram YouTube etc.

Its becoming very difficult right now to grow with the new system there are thousands of things that are not working and so we need to keep them working so that we are able to level out every single thing that we do have right now that is very important to work with that very important then in the end we have to create powerful growth with

Forum helps to promote crypto. There are three top best forums for example CTT,BTT & Altcointalk forum. I think we're still allowed to create group posts in the facebook groups or pages.

If we can not longer to promote crypto in social medias then we go the crypto forums or maybe your site. In my opinion about this banning crypto in social media, it is just temporary... soon they will accept it because more and more people using crypto nowadays so they can not ban crypto anymore to promote . 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies have a wide fame and have become well known in many countries and with a large percentage of people, and I think that when YouTube or social networking sites prevent their publication, what is in it is blocked by fraud, fraud, or violation of the laws.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We have difference way have promoting  our content by inform people in differences example social Media ,Facebook WhatsApp , Instagram

On 1/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

There are many things that can be promoted through videos. Telegram, Facebook, as well as the Russian platform can be relied upon to promote.

Yes, basically!  I will use live promotion, which means I will personally meet people and show them the benefit of using crypto, actually!  I think this way is more practiced than social media, in my opinion the person can get confused very quickly,

On 1/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

its hard to predict if that going to happen but there is always solutions , as you see for the moment there is lot of forums that related to crypto , like cryptotalk , bitcoin talk and altcoins talk and those forums contain more than facebook and youtube community almost 

• +1 1

Actually I don't promote crypto. If this is your hobby go ahead and do it, although you seem to be a bounty hunter, also not so promising at what you do, perhaps the fault can be the language barrier or the lack of skills to do it properly. At any case the social media are private companies. If they want they can stop your promotional activities as you were not allowed to do that anyway.

• +3 1

Yes you are right and there are many ways for promotion of crypto but i recently heard from this forum that the youtube prohibited to the promotion of crypto currency.and i don't know why they do this.

• +4 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We have also some other social apps or on Google advertisement we can promote crypto and also we can reach people directly and motivate them regarding the crypto currencies

of course social networks are a great way to promote crypto, I believe that facebook and companies (all the others) are only formally against crypto but in reality they are very tolerant, they know that cryptocurrencies are the future, if absurdly they were to ban posts related to them there are however alternatively many forums dedicated to the topic on which to advertise them

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

There are many platforms for promoting encryption, and also there are many sites that promote by paying. Money can create a channel and promote encryption.

• +2 1

Facebook does not accept cryptocurrency promotion because it carries high risks, but we will not stop talking about cryptocurrencies, and there are many platforms such as YouTube and other forums with respectful interaction.

Yes we  can promote crypto through our social media platforms like Facebook twitter instagram am sure with all the these we can be able to promote crypto without any issues 

The answer is simple , if I cannot use all the social media to promote crypto then I will depend on my contacts and I will tell them about it face to face and this is even better. There are hundreds of students n my college and I know so many people so it is not the end of the world.

• +3 1

Most popular platforms are banning any crypto related advertisements so as crypto is coming to lime light the more people sees it value it won't be any problem asfar as it is still shooting.

• +1 1

This is about bounties? You shouldn't care as you don't make good money from this anyway. How much did you made last month from social media bounties when prices of cryptocurrencies are on the rise? Probably $10 or worse so it is better to stop doing bounties and focus on making money as the rest of us with investing, althouhg this is a very old post and perhaps instead of doing that you were selling your Bitcoin very low.

There are many platforms that help you work in addition to social media. You can choose the platform that you are comfortable with working with and improve using it. I prefer promotion through social media, in addition to Crypto Talk. I can work with it easily and sometimes I rely on Google and the chrome page. It is also good and facilitates work and search for Topics and everything new related to the cryptocurrency

My friend, there are many varied projects and many for promoting metal currencies, where channels and social media sites are chosen for this and the audience is chosen in an appropriate way for that. Happy day