How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

I am newbie here in this forum. I am facing the problem of reputation. It is requested to the senior members that they should come forward to help out me. I am very thankful to all of you in advance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

It is quite simple .Make sure your posts are relevant, informative and valuable enough that help others to get some benefit and learning. As long as you keep on working, reputation is not going to be an issue.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You need to see all rules and restrictions in this forum then find easy posts that you can actually know it then you wrote a good comments then if people like their comments then you can grow faster but you need to write good comments.

Well my dear friend, it is a problem facing many members, especially new members, because of the lack of experience or the failure to apply the rules correctly. You must adhere to the rules and make sure that your post is really useful and important to others and that it is not repeated and contains more than 100 letters and written in an understandable language that simply reaches everyone

• +2 1

It is very simple, you only have to adhere to the basic rules and conditions of the forum, as well as learn how to create attractive topics for members and also useful and so you get a good reputation continuously.

Increase your knowledge as much as you can. Explore some websites or follow some some experienced members. That'll help you to creat a meaningful, informative post that attract others and get yiu some good reputations.

It is easy all you have to do is to have valuable and useful publications for others by searching for useful and unique information regarding the field of cryptocurrencies and publishing and uploading them in the forum

• +1 1

You are welcome mate,  well for you to earn reputations you have to be hard working towards that by creating a good quality posts and constructive contents that members will admire.  Is not easy actually. 

The reputation is related to the reactions you get so you should work your posts and try to create a useful posts for all users and they give you positive reaction and automatically increase your reputation, this how you can get more reputation 

• +1 1

Obtaining the reputation is really important, but it is not easy to get a positive reputation, as it takes time and you must pay attention to the type of posts and their content must be effective and useful

20 hours ago, John David said:

I am newbie here in this forum. I am facing the problem of reputation. It is requested to the senior members that they should come forward to help out me. I am very thankful to all of you in advance.

@John David simply you can get good reputation by doing post by following the rules and by reading posts of seniors members to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and do accurate posts. I think you understand dear. 

First of all, you must follow every rule of this forum.  Your content should be good and informative. You must provide knowledge.  If your content is informative people will read your content and also give react. Best of luck. 

Dear follow the rules Strictly .Otherwise your survive is not possible .For getting good reputation creat a good contents topic which interact the people .Your post should contain a lot of information .

Hello, @John David, it would interest you to know that it is not only you that is facing similar situation, it hard for a new member to get much reputation from the beginning, just concentrate on your work and soon you will start getting reputation, especially if you created a topic, so don't lose hope.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Thanks. In fact, if we create new posts every day, it will help others a lot. We can't learn much by repeating the same thing over and over again. So, we must think of something new and comment. If we can create new things and make them attractive to others, it will bring us good results. As a result, we will get positive ratings and increase our earnings.

You can get a good reputation. You should read members ’posts, take advantage of them, and publish posts that contain interest and are attractive to the members’ interest

For get positive reputation you want to always make useful and new informative posts. If yoy other members can help by your post then they can give you positive or good reputation. 

My dear friend, to achieve a good reputation in this forum, your only goal should not be to obtain a positive reputation, but rather you should seek to create a good and innovative publication, which contains an important topic and a new idea so that it likes other members and automatically puts positive evaluation

• +4 1

Dear friend if you wanted to make good reputation and the only way of achieving reputation is that you should make informative post so that more and more people are attracted towards your post get benefit from your post and they   gives you like and if you receive a good reputations and you received the earning of this post.

• +2 1

Do not worry, my friend, all beginners face this problem and the solution to it is very simple, at the beginning you have to observe the rules of the forum and create useful topics with content that receive admiration from the members, and thus the reader will give you an admiration and receive a reputation good.

In order to get a good reputation in this forum, you must create topics with useful and interesting content. Do your research before publishing so as not to repeat other people's topics. I wish you good luck my friend.

My friend, first of all, must abide by the rules of the forum and write useful and non-repetitive comments of not less than 100 characters, and search for information on Google and YouTube to get the new, and thus you will attract members to give you positive reactions and thus a good reputation

On 3/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, Steve waugh said:

It is quite simple .Make sure your posts are relevant, informative and valuable enough that help others to get some benefit and learning. As long as you keep on working, reputation is not going to be an issue.

It will be able to make sure you have any questions in the post very clear and concise manner. There are many ways to get better reputation for being so helpful and earn according your expectations.

Achieving good reputations is not a difficult task, if your post is going to be very successful and there is too much knowledge in it, then surely many people will like your post, so the more people we like, the more reputation you will get.

• +2 1