Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content.

Without a doubt, you are quite right. It is a token of appreciation and kindness. And that is what is needed, people who are more grateful for their daily work.

In general, my dear, what is done by quoting your content is not something forbidden within the term Forum rules do not prevent others from quoting from the posts of senior members and the elderly in general for the remaining members so dear, the matter is simple, but you must follow what the person who publishes in general is doing I quote from your post that if I write a hundred percent form, he will get one thing, which is the ban because it is strictly forbidden to completely quote a part and the rest of the post from his personal brain Thank you very much

You made a good comment. In my opinion we must report repeat and useless publications because they will affect the decline in the number of users due to the reputation of the forum and the provision of information.

Yes, you are completely right, my friend, at first I was feeling nervous when someone quotes my comment, but now when I enter the forum I wait for a notification to arrive, this is because I love sharing new information with others, gaining knowledge from them, and learning from their experiences.

When I log in to the forum, the first thing I do is check the updates to see if there is anything relevant to discuss if it is required. This is very important for me, and I believe that other users should do the same.

Indeed, obviously, your words are right. The primary objective of the discussion is the trading of information among the individuals. Hence, it is vital for us to react to other people and offer our perspectives with them.

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Really, I hope to be an effective person here and to exchange knowledge is possible and so on, but in fact I still face some problems understanding how to respond to someone, but as soon as I learn this matter of course I will follow it with good luck to everyone.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. The main objective of this wonderful forum is the exchange of knowledge and experience among the members, so we must not avoid

Welcome, my friend. In fact, this is a very beautiful and useful talk, and we must all work and emulate it because it is useful to us and the forum is useful for work and development.
Thank you and good luck in your work

my dear friend I am agreed with you we should give response back when the people visit on our ID adaptation is very necessary on this platform so we should response them because they told us the specific point and they can understand us

Hello my friend, it is important not to ignore when we are quoted in a post, but I think that everything will depend on how the topic is quoted, as this method increases our knowledge and our profits and you gain more information. Thank you very much.

Yes, of course, your words are correct. The main goal of the forum is the exchange of knowledge among the members. Therefore, it is necessary for us to respond to others and share our views with them.

Yes, my friend, you are really right, this content is good for us and we have to respond and interact with the other person, it really really gave us a lot, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course. 

Hello dear members I hope you are fine and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that your brother if someone can quotes bus tu to their post then we need to give them a more attention for that

Yes you are righ dear mate.  When some ones give good quotes content we don't need to avoid them we want take the good contents and wants to avoid bad contents. It's really very good thing to help anyone.

Obviously,we must notice if something uses our posts.Actually we have to work on our own and it's also not good for ones who copied.this is our hardwork.

24 minutes ago, Zackadam said:

Yes you are righ dear mate.  When some ones give good quotes content we don't need to avoid them we want take the good contents and wants to avoid bad contents. It's really very good thing to help anyone.

Yeah that's true, but to speak the truth all members who commented on this topic i quoted and replayed to most of them but non of them replayed to me, and that's so so funny because the topic is about replaying for quotations but non  of them replayed.

You must focus if someone  quote your content you must give it a look. It help you in getting good reputation on your work. And  reply on those  member topics who quite your content.

Of course, the main goal is the exchange of knowledge and experiences
However, there are some members who are copying comments from other members and sharing them
This is bad for all of us because it reduces the level of the forum.

The most important thing we do in this forum is to exchange information on cryptocurrencies. It is very important to make the most of the exchange of this information to see notifications and respond to them if necessary.

I agree with you on this ,, I always refer to the notifications to see whoever mentioned me in their comments or responded to my posts, because this matter is important and we may benefit from the responses of others ,, and there are also some comments that deserve positive evaluation ..

When subjects that are both useful and exclusive are  quoted. This will greatly aid in the dissemination of knowledge. You should stop copying and pasting because it breaches the forum's terms and conditions. We are together here as one family, and our common aim is to succeed, gain experience, and make money, so we must all work together to accomplish our goals and make this great platform the best it has ever been.

: No one may take my content . Because you have to be creative and make an effort on your own and not take the fatigue of others because that is never beautiful . But it is possible to take only an idea without taking all the content . You have to think, make an effort, learn and gain experience so you can create new subjects of your own.

On 3/30/2021 at 4:39 AM, Whited35 said:

I have been striving to give the reply for most of the quotes but regularly I get at least 16 notifications of quotes and mentions, so sometime, I can not deal with their all replies due to lack of spare time but still, I am willing to give them best possible ideas related to cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. 

To be fair I've quoted you couple of times and you always replied thought I believe in your case as en expert you will be getting alot of notifications and it would be hard to reply all people so thanks alot. On the other hand I've been quoting to other lower rank people and yet didn't get a reply 🤦‍♀️

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, Razan Salman said:

To be fair I've quoted you couple of times and you always replied thought I believe in your case as en expert you will be getting alot of notifications and it would be hard to reply all people so thanks alot. On the other hand I've been quoting to other lower rank people and yet didn't get a reply 🤦‍♀️

No worries my friend, I am here to help all guys and get helps from other guys too 😊 I get questions not only in public thread but they are coming from the PM too. Storage quota in my PM is almost filled due to so many messages and unfortunately, I have to left some conversation though it is not my intention. 

According to availability of time, I check all the questions and you can ask questions wherever you feel difficulties.

• Useful or interesting 1